News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Players needed for Semi-free form RP

Started by Vikii, October 01, 2015, 12:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikii

Hello all you lovely people.
I Am looking for no more than 5 people to join me. I have a background story of a character I would be playing. I would also be guiding you along in a story after the background. This will be mostly a free form game, but with some elements that are essential to the progression of a story. You all would be helping create the story as well. So here is what it is about.

Avitha grew up in a small village surrounded by the rain forest. Her parents were always very caring and loving. She had a good home life, for the most part. When she became a teenager though, her life changed drastically. She learned that her parents were shifters, Jaguar shifters to be exact, and so was she. Her first change came at the age of 16, it was not a willing change, it overcame her. She had to fight that first night, but managed to survive her first change. It was an uphill battle, to shift willingly took a lot of effort it wasn't something that just came naturally. Every evening she would go out into the forest and practice, most of the time she would only get a partial change, before reverting back to her human form.
   Finally after 2 years, she managed to shift fully, for the first time. For several years thing started to get back to normal, She would go into the forest and hunt with her parents. One night though she went alone, she was up hiding in a tree waiting for her prey, so she could drop down on it. She was creeping along a branch as it passed under, getting ready to drop, when she slipped, falling out of the tree. She landed hard and broke her leg. Her body automatically started to shift back into her human form, but it couldn't complete the change, leaving her with a tail and ears permanently, even in her human form.
   She made her way slowly back home, crawling in the door. Her parents were hysterical, doing everything they could to help. She finally healed and her leg went back to being good as new, but she was now considered a freak, an abnormality, by the people in the village. Not only because of the permanent features of her shift, but because she was Bisexual. She like both men and women equally, not having a preference for either. To the people in the village it wasn't normal to like both genders, you either had to pick one or the other, being bi was not acceptable.
   At the age of 23 she decided to go live in the forest. She knew of a beautiful clearing, There was a lake, a hot spring and a gorgeous waterfall. The cave behind the waterfall would turn out to be her home for the next few years. She live in peace, kept to herself. The forest became hers. To this day she stays there, content to live in the beauty of this place.

The RP will start about 5 years after she moved to the forest. She considers it her territory, and doesn't like people to trespass. While she doesn't get too violent, she does try to scare people away. When you come into the village, you all hear the rumors about the rare creatures that live in the forest, how it isn't safe to wander into the forest.
You are probably wondering where you all come in, well You can create your own character and their background, but it has to fit into the story a bit. There has to be a good reason why you came to the village, and why you are wandering through the forest.

PM me or post a reply here,if you are interested or want more details.

Giantmutantcrab

What would the other characters be playing as far as races, "classes" and so on?

Would they also be denziens of the area?  Perhaps villagers, traders and the like?

Would they be human, shapeshifters, "solid" furries (as in, they cannot shapeshift)?

Vikii

As far as class and race, I leave that up to the players, they can all be worked into the story.

If you want to be a denizen of the area that is fine, you can also be a traveler or something that comes to the village if you like.

They can be human, shifters or furries. It is pretty open ended to be honest.

I am trying to have the group also participate in creating the story, but there is some elements I will be throwing in that follow the story line of Avitha.

I say Semi free form because of that, but it is mostly free form.

Giantmutantcrab

So Avitha would be something of the one who pushes the story forward.

Perhaps a small band of travelers working together, or just leaving with her to explore the wilderness?

Ok, well yes I would be interested.  I will be honest and forthcoming in the fact that I have not played a furry in years.  :)

Vikii

Lol you don't have to play a furry if you don't want to.
Yes Avitha will be pushing it forward in a way. A band of travelers together would work well, but they can all have their own backgrounds, and maybe have met in the village. Someone may even have been living there for a while. At some point you will all discover her in the forest, in some way, not going to disclose that yet.

Giantmutantcrab

I would be interested.  It sounds like a light-hearted, easy-going, fun little game.  It's going to be a nice change of pace.

Vikii

Alright so that's one 4 more spots left.
Crab if you can just PM me the overview of what your character is going to be, anything special about them things like that.

Chrystal

Hmm...

Tentatively interested.

I have an idea for a character already.. One questions though: are you expecting the game to be smutt-heavy or smutt-light? If the latter, I'm definitely interested. If the former, well, it would really depend on who else joins.

I'll PM you my character idea...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vikii

I was thinking more light smutt. But there will definitely be some included just not too graphic.
There will be nudity, maybe a bit of kissing and touching. As for sex, there may be some hints at it, but no details to describe it.

Chrystal

*chuckles* I wasn't referring to the detail but the quantity... However, the answer you gave works reasonably well on both questions.

My point being that as a lesbian, I very rarely write smutt with male partners. So if the game is intended to be heavy with smutt, it needs to have at least one other gay female player, and both her and me should not be counted when it comes to working out a gender balance.

However, if the focus is to be on the story, with smutt allowable but kept to the sidelines, then that's fine, I can concentrate on the story and not feel left out, if a suitable partner does not present herself.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vikii

Exactly, I want it to focus more on the story than anything else. Of course if things happen then fine just keep it light. I forgot to mention some things about the main character when I was writing up the background for her.
Going to fix that in the original post in a minute.