Naugthy schoolgirls needed (M looking for F)

Started by BigBadWolf, April 02, 2013, 12:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadWolf

First of all, before contacting me please read my o/o page, the link is in my signature. If you intrested in this game, please send me a PM.

This is the last year in highschool for two girlfriends. They are the lead members of the school cheerleader team, and because of this they think they can do whatever they want. Especially in their last year. So they have conflicts with the teachers, but usually get away, because the school don't want to expell the two main cheerleader.

Of course their parents not very happy about their daughters behavior. They cause a big trouble at the school's Christmas party, and both of their parents give them a choice. From now on they behave at the end of the school year, or they can say good bye to their pocket money. Of course they don't want that, so they try to behave. However they cause trouble again. So their teacher call them in his room, and he is about to gave a note, which they had to sign with their parents. Which means they lost their pocket money.

Both of them starts to beg to their teacher. They promise him that they will be good. The teacher listens to them and he agrees not to make that note, but the bad behaviour shouldn't go unpunished. So with the girls agreement, he use an older form of discipline. They had to bend on his desk and he spank them. Not brutally but painfully enough.

However the two girls turned on by this. The teacher notices it, and continue to tease them. But he deny their release. Because the spanking aroused them, this will be their punishment. But he offer them if they came to his office tomorrow after school they maybe do more.

So the story goes from here. The teacher starts to dominate the two girls, and they became his pets. The girls are not virgins, but the teacher can teach them a lot, because he is into bondage and other kinky games, and he draw the two girl with himself.
Some kinks in the games: Light to medium pain, light to medium bondage, f/f contact. Other things can be discussed.

I'm lookin for writes for the two schoolgirls.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners