Avengers & Sherlock >>>

Started by Saku, June 09, 2012, 09:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

First off, I only do M/M rps. So keep that in mind. I also only do writing over the forums and in 3rd person perspective.

That being said, I've lately had a craving for an Avengers and a Sherlock rp and would be looking for partners to play Loki and Sherlock. Or Moriarty. I'm thinking I could have my partner play an OC but I'd rather have someone play Loki, Sherlock or Moriarty. I am interested in playing Watson or Lestrade from Sherlock. If I play Watson, I'd like my partner to play either Sherlock or Moriarty. If I play Lestrade I don't mind who he's paired with so if you'd rather have an OC that works for him.

Regarding Avengers, I'd love to play Thor or Hawkeye/Clint Barton. If I play Thor, seriously I don't see him hooking up with anyone other than Loki so I'd like someone to play Loki. If I play Hawkeye, I'd love to pair him up with Loki or any canon guy of your choosing. It could even be an OC but I'd prefer Loki. For some reason I'm really interested in experiencing a story with my partner playing Loki. I do have an actual plot for Loki and Thor though which is as follows. I'll add more plots later.

Loki x Thor
Loki somehow escapes custody on their planet and makes his way towards Earth once more to destroy the human population in an attempt to get back at Thor but realizes he could do so much better. Even though he can't rule the entire population without drawing Thor and everyone else's attention on him, he can at least rule over a small group and build from there. So he starts doing that and Thor finds him and tracks him down and threatens to bring him back or stop him etc... that sort of thing. Loki blackmails Thor into becoming his personal slave in every aspect of the word both physical and sexual. If Thor doesn't listen, Loki will start killing humans and if he doesn't obey he will hurt a random human bit by bit until he does. Or something along those lines. Of course there's more to the plot than this but I figure I'd start you off with that and then you could get back to me and let me know your thoughts on the matter.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests