Killer chipmunk invades kitchen

Started by Spookie Monster, August 01, 2009, 06:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Killer chipmunk invades kitchen

A KILLER chipmunk terrorised a family by invading their kitchen and munching their Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.

"KILLER"?

By the way, I suggest that you buy some Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cornflakes (by Kellogg's).  Kellogg's Crunchy Nut is so ludicrously tasty!  Delicious, sun-ripened flakes of corn, drizzled in smooth, clear honey and encrusted with handfuls of chopped nuts to give you the simply irresistible taste of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut.  (Caution: Contains peanuts.)

Spel

Back at the kitchen door!
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

HairyHeretic

It's The Sun ... nuff said. It's one of the worst of the tabloid rags.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Ket

Well, if you're Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, then yes, Mr. Chipmunk is a killer.  A downright cereal murderer. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Oniya

I seem to remember commercials for some kind of Kellogg's cereal that involved a chipmunk.  *Googles*  Sorry - it was a squirrel, advertising Clusters  (Squirrelly for Clusters ) which was put out by General Mills.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Quote from: Ket on August 01, 2009, 07:06:14 PM
Well, if you're Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, then yes, Mr. Chipmunk is a killer.  A downright cereal murderer.
I believe I lost a kidney to that pun, Ket. Nice, you beat me to it.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mnemaxa

Normally, I find tabloids rather amusing.  But there is an article, once in a while, and most often used as filler, that makes you wonder.

It was tiny thing, hardly more than a paragraph long.  It was in one of the middle pages, just a tiny aside. 

"Scientists loose contact with moon base.

NASA reported today that they had lost radio contact with the moon base in the Sea of Tranquility.  They believe it was a radio malfunction, and have been trying, unsuccessfully, to use alternative methods of communication."

And that was it.  A tiny, seemingly pointless little blurb on page 7. 

Nothing more. 

Makes you wonder, doesn't it.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Inkidu

Quote from: Mnemaxa on August 02, 2009, 04:16:16 AM
Normally, I find tabloids rather amusing.  But there is an article, once in a while, and most often used as filler, that makes you wonder.

It was tiny thing, hardly more than a paragraph long.  It was in one of the middle pages, just a tiny aside. 

"Scientists loose contact with moon base.

NASA reported today that they had lost radio contact with the moon base in the Sea of Tranquility.  They believe it was a radio malfunction, and have been trying, unsuccessfully, to use alternative methods of communication."

And that was it.  A tiny, seemingly pointless little blurb on page 7. 

Nothing more. 

Makes you wonder, doesn't it.
If we had a moon base it would be in Time or U.S. Today. Trust me that's something somone would take credit for.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Arazel Eternal

I usually find tabloids rather ridiculous, so I dont read them.  Though I do occasionally run across one that has been posted on other sites I frequent and find a humorous one.
“I was here. I existed. I was young, I was happy, and for this moment, at least, someone in this world cared enough about me to take my picture.” – Final Fantasy VII fanfic, Scribbler.
My Turn Ons and Offs
My Apologies and Abscences