Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Look who's talking ! You're already holding onto someone else and didn't even have the decency to break up with me first !
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

MasterMischief

You never look me in the face anymore.  You just demand I go there...down there.  Are you ashamed of me?

Moonsword

It's not you, it's me.  I'm allergic.  I can't take the megadoses of antihistamines anymore...
Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

MasterMischief

If you were not so defensive all the time...

Moonsword

Better dead than riding a wool coat on legs.
Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

Idej

Sorry, but I'm certain that enough electricity to my systems would fry my circuitry.  We're through.

Immortal Cherubin

Who is that you are holding in your arms and you said i was the only one for you..that's it we are over i am taking the car,house,your bank accounts and the dog see you at court.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Idej

Pft, the woman I am holding is dead, a woman I once loved and you think I am cheating on you!  You don't have respect for people who are dead.

Immortal Cherubin

So i am not even good enough for you,so you have to cheat on me with dead people  :'(
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Idej

I love her when she was alive not when she was dead!  I ain't a necrohiliac!  That is sad that you think I love dead people.

Fallenpaladin7

Your constant screaming keeps interrupting my studies, and the fact you insist on keeping that dead body around doesnt help. its over  *slams study door shut for dramatic effect*

Nico

You love your study more than me! We're done, dude! ;)

Immortal Cherubin

i go out to buy cigarettes and when i come back what do i see you holding another mans leg it's over between us...I'll still get a christmas gift right?
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

i'm tired of getting tangled up in your skirt..   errr  'flowing robes'.   so, i'm leaving.

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

I don't like it when you are walking around like that,i mean it was fun when we were alone but now you have started to go out like that,and you used to love my"flowing robes" :'( but now it's the last time you will see them.
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

it's the molting.  i can't deal with it any more.               

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

It's not my fault,i am just stressed out with everything and it's molting season  :-[,can you forgive me?
A/A
O/O

Raveled

All those restaurants with "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service."  I just want to out to a nice place for once!
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

auroraChloe

you've changed...   you're 180 degrees from when we first met.         

a/a 8/21/17

Chevalier des Poissons

I can't do that. You are my sister! It is like....ew!
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

auroraChloe

ya bleed all over the garden...    i'm done.

a/a 8/21/17

Chevalier des Poissons

Not only you are my own blood, but you didn't realize that the blood on my roses isn't mine, but from my enemies.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Sasha

" Had enough of your pushing me around ...and that armor laying all over the place ...Let alone waiting for you to take it all off ....out ..get out .."

Raveled

Everywhere you go has this weird blue filter.  I just want to see the world for myself.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

auroraChloe

i just can't sit in the chair anymore and watch you totally flip

a/a 8/21/17