mad world ( a joker and harly quin rp)

Started by iambrowncoat, April 10, 2013, 08:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iambrowncoat

this is my idea of a defrent way the joker and harly meet and the joker became  THE JOKER  .

jack naper was a normle highschool outcast not many friands to speek of not populer with the girls and always picked on  by the jocks of his school . the only girl he had eyes for was harly quinzel  the head chearleader of the school he wanted nothing more then for her to know he liked her he would be happy with just her knowing him but the head jock ben lamont  had keep harly bussy till the day jack decied to do something about it asking harly to the big dance  only to have the night end with ben and his thugish friands scareing jack in such a way that he would never been the same again . pushed over the edge of sanity jack mounts a harsh and brutal saga of vegnfull attakes all while trying to keep what hes doing from harly who is finly speending time with him but whine push comes to shove will harly see the man or only the beast he has become. let the man die and let  the monster rise !

i am looking for someone to play harly i will play all the male roles i just need someone to be harly and jack and harlys teacher miss lone who trys to talk jack out of his mad vengence

all charicters in the roleplay will be 18

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin