News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Create Something with Me. (Female seeking Male)

Started by LoveTheWayYouLie, October 03, 2015, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoveTheWayYouLie

Step into my little world.
They know my name here and soon they'll know yours.

The name is Love, and I'm here to sink myself within the dark depths of my own creative world. I have been role playing since the days of old. Dial up internet and AOL chat rooms. This by no means calls me out as old, as I most likely shouldn't have been going into some of those chat rooms, but it opened up and wonderful world that I love very much. Bringing me here. So, let's talk about all those things I have to put in a request thread, such as On's and Off's, Rules and Guidelines, and those all so lovely plot ideas. So, lets get started shall we?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Let's start off with Rules and Guidelines.

*Please be literate, I know this rather shitty, and some people don't consider themselves literate when they are. When I state I am seeking someone literate I only say that because I run into the issue of writing a novel and getting back a sentence and that's something I can not stand. You need to be able to write at four full paragraphs while playing at the very least. I write anywhere between four at the least, and ten or more if I'm really cooking.
Side Note: Typos happen, I type 85 WPM and sometimes mistakes happen. I'm not going to freak out over something like that.

*Please be willing to be friendly, I am a dark and strange lady, but I am very friendly and I love to chat about ideas and working things out together. Not just at the start, but if we'd like to go elsewhere in the story, I'm open to changing things so please message me! I'm here to write, as well as make some friends. Outside of my dark ideas and appearance, I'm super sweet! Promise!

*Please no ditching. I give the same respect. If I am seeking to put a story on hold or I'm not longer interested I will make sure to tell my partner and I feel I deserve the same respect. Of course, I know that many of you will ditch because that's how things happen and I understand. I will wait a week without correspondence, I will message and see if you are still interested and from there I will see I have to drop things and move on or not.

That's it with rules and guidelines, I don't feel like I'm being overly demanding here, so I hope you continue with my thread.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On's and Off's

This sections is a bit different from threads, because the list of what I don't like is shorter than the things I do. There is very little that sets me apart or bothers me. You can offer mostly anything and there is a high probably that I will say yes, but here is the catch, if  you don't ask, I wont know you would like to play it. The worst I can say is no, so please feel free to ask if you don't see something listed in the On's section. If its in the Off's, don't ask at all. Thank you.

*OFF's
**No furries.
**No bathroom play (Piss, shit, vomit for the sake of sexual play)
**Anime. (Please don't ask me to provide an animated picture of my females, I will not be able to do it. Nor want to)

*ON's
**Dark Romance
**Love/Obsessive love
**Obsession
**Insanity
**Deep emotions
**Murder (Non-main character deaths)
**Abuse (Sexual, Physical, Mental, Emotional, Verbal)
**Controlling males
**Dangerous males
**Smoking
**Drinking
**Drug abuse
**Rough sex.
**Mild dirty talking (I say mild because I had a partner once who showed me what extreme dirty talking was HAHAH)
**Mild public sex (Locker rooms, dressing rooms, in a house with other people, getting caught and not knowing etc.)
**The normal sex (Vaginal, anal, oral)
**Toys (Both boys and girls.)
**Temperamental males
**Mild Ownership
**Dynamic and explosive relationships.
**Power struggles
**Pregnancy (depends on the story)
**And much, much much more. Just ask!

Side Note!
My females tend to be blonde, curvy in all the right places, and have blue or gray eyes.
I enjoy to play against males who are lean in muscle but slightly tall. I hate male characters that are huge muscle monsters, body builder type men are not something I'm seeking in a playing partners male. I have face claims I enjoy using for my females, and I have some for males too just to give an image of something I find attractive. I don't post them anymore because I feel it bothers people, so I will ask in our chats before sending face claims I like. Thank you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Plots

Many of my plot ideas will have the lingering undertones of the things in my On's list. So, hold on for this ride guys!  You are more than welcome to look over the ideas and offer any changes or ideas of your own. Here....we....go.....

Pretty Little Thing
Coming to the new world had been a very hard task to say the least, but over time things had began to build into settlements that were rather well established and growing. A young woman's family had come and helped start this growing and beautiful settlement, and she too had made herself at home here. Protected from the wilds with their large wooden fences and weapons, there is no need to fear from the Indians that reside here too. Till, unknown to the settlers, they are attacked in the middle of the night. Fire rains down on their homes and Indians storm the settlement. Killing nearly all the residents, but taking some a slaves to sale to other Indian tribes. The beautiful young woman is taken by the Indians as a slave, but within their own tribe a few men wish to buy her.

In Quest for Knowledge and Gold
A young band of vikings have set out a course on their own adventure, why? Because they can now that they have secretly built their own boat. They are within the age to become members of the village, to hold land, wealth and families. But without battle its nearly impossible. Gold and treasures must be given to the Ural before they can hold for land and more. The Ural on the other hand, has plenty and sees no need to continue dangerous journeys since he is already rich and does not wish for much more from his people. The group of young adults have different ideas, so in secret they set out for uncharted lands to return back with gold and more.  When they land, after some time at sea, they do not see castles filled with gold or anything of that nature but there is a small castle like building on the little island. But, whatever works as their seemed to not be many guards or anything so, they storm this small castle in the middle of the night. Only to find there are no guards, kings or queens, Its full of priests. They find priceless objects such as golden crosses and things of that nature, enough to get them what they were looking for back home. The leader of their group, a woman, finds herself in awe at the world they found and decides she wants to know more. Taking all the books and maps, she then steals herself a priest to keep as her slave. He is taken and introduced to a life he never knew, one of sexual openness and pagan gods. Corrupting him into sex, their gods, and teaching her to read the maps to further her wishes for conquest and to even rule her people.

Craving

Liqueur on your lips- She lives a boring life. There is no other way to say it. A young woman has lived her light of the straight and narrow from the time she was born. Her parents were overbearing of her and insisted she live every single moment by the books and she lived her life that way. Even though, deep inside of her, a part of her was breaking or already broken and she was hiding it from the world. She lives a happy little normal life, working as an editors assistant and a local magazine publisher and having the perfect fiance to add to her perfect white life. Keeping the lie hidden to even herself, she goes on about her life, doom to die this way. Till one evening, a friend of hers wants to go out on the town. Normally, she would decline to just stay home and read. But, someone possessed her to go out with her friend. They get to the overly crowded club, and being so pretty they didn't have to pay to get in...which already felt like breaking a thousand rules to the young woman. Cutting loose with her friend, they start to have a good time. Unknown to her, she is being watched. The owner of the club, as well as a few others, is watching her. He is a air arm and drug King Pin, born from a long line of mobsters, he is a true blood Gangster. He is slightly insane, and no one tells him no. He wants her. If he did believe the lie of Love at First Sight.....he felt it for her. She would be his, no matter what he had to do to get her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=584_kqGoDvE

Craving

You Were Different- A young girl is the school's punching bag. All the students pick on her and make her an out cast because she doesn't talk to anyone. They make fun of her homely clothing and her lack of wearing make up. Girls chew her up and spit her out, while the boys follow suit in making fun of her or saying horrible sexual things to her. She still keeps to herself, even though everyone knows it has to hurt to be spoken too like that. Her mother and home life is more horrid, and if the students knew that then some of them wouldn't make fun of her. Her mother is crazy and abusive to her, so the girl just tries to get to school to maybe run away as soon as she can. The hope of running away keeps her from killing herself. One evening she is walking back from the library, and a group of the “bad” kids were hanging at the local park. Smoking and just jerking around. Seeing her, they make their off hand comments. Till one of the other boys dares another to go talk to her and see how uncomfortable she gets and to see if she runs away. Seeing this as a good excuse to talk to her....he makes his move....he had always been interested in her because she was....different. Finding out, she is quite beautiful on the inside as he saw on the out.

Craving

Fuck the Groupies- Who doesn't love to live the life of a rock star?! For a young man that's been his dream since he was a little boy. Growing up with a really hard life, he worked his ass off to get where he was today. One of the worlds hottest super stars. He's sacrificed a lot, lost and gained friends, but mostly lost them. Drugs and drinking are his favorite things besides writing music. People love him and his voice have carried him far in life, and his awesome lyrics. But he is finding in his life, he may have everything but he is empty. Falling off the deep end of his self abuse of drugs and drinking, he gets a little to fucked up on night and loses his temper on a groupie. She flees from him, and the other band members restrain him to calm him which only pisses him off worse. Its only when his assistant, a lovely and stern woman is called and she comes in. He's been secretly in love with her for a long time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WgazQFN8Q

The Special one's are Dangerous- A government run medical facility has been up and running since the 1920's. They had been experimenting with medical mutations, first it was to study natural medical mutations but changed over time to genetic mutations of their own design. Attempting to breed better humans, much like humans have done to dogs. Through the generations, it seemed to have began to work with a small group of children. A group of four children, three girls and one boy. All of them posses powers that set them apart as being super human. The two twins can move things with their mind, no matter how large, and can see into rooms far from where they were. Making them perfect spies and unknown to the rest of the world. The older girl can read minds, let her voice be heard in others minds, she can protect pictures into another persons mind and can control other people's dreams and bodies. The boy, is far more destructive. He can read minds as well, but he can also start fires with his mind, move objects. They know of the outside world, and they are starting to see they are less at home here and more prisoners. Devising a plan, they desire escape and freedom.

Pepsi Cola- Her favorite drink is cherry Pepsi and when moving to England from America its been nearly impossible to find. Growing up with her single father as her mother died, she lived a rather privileged life even if she hated her step mother and fought with her father at every turn. Till she got in trouble at her private school, and her father sent her away to live with her aunt in England. Going to the public school there in the small English town, she is quite the looker for those young English boys.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

More ideas will be added soon, but this are some of the ideas I was seeking to get filled. Please message me, and I'll be happy to chat with you about them. Thank you for your time today!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping on 10/7/15
Added Storyline "Broken Crown" And revamped thread.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping at 11/4/15
Completely redone with new stories!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Added "Made to be Yours" story line to my request thread.
Updated the statues of my other stories.
Updated on 11/22/15.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Added Storylines.
"This Wasnt Part of the Plan" and "A Journey of a Thousand Sights"
Selectively seeking for this stories.
Updated other story status's.
Updated and bumped on 12/25/15

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping.
Added a new story line, "Obsession: When the Lines Blur."
Selectively seeking.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping.
Updated story statuses.
Added storyline- "Its Just a One Night Stand, Right?"
Removed "A Journey of a Thousand Sights"
1/17/15 @ 6pm

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping on 1/31/15 at 12:56.
Update the status of "When the Lines Blur"
Removed two storylines.
Added "Never Apart" A Crimson Peak Fandom roleplay, seeking partner.
Removed pairings for MXM, FXF, and FXMonster.
Updated pairings, Not seeking FXF, MXM, or FXMonster.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Added the following on 4/5/16
"Will you love me when Im gone."
"The monster Lurks in these woods"
Reopened, "Its just a one night stand, right?" Changed the setting.
Added more to the Crimson peak fandom desires!
Bumping at 2:01pm!!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping today with three brand new ideas! They are as follows;
"Where is my Happy Ending?"
"Wanting you is Different from Needing"
"I'll be Okay. That what you want me to say?"

Seeking a few willing partners for these roles and ideas!
Updates made on 3/16/16 @ 9:01pm.
Thank you.  Bump.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated and made changes to the storyline "Where is my happy ending?"
Added story "Turn me into a bird so I can fly far away"
Since there was addition so stories and new posted stories, I am bumping this thread.
Will be making a Fantasy Thread soon (Maybe)
Bumping at 3pm on 3/19/16

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping today at 8:16.
Bumping due to story additions.
"Burn Down that Farm House"
"Men are only good for One Thing"
"80 Stories up in Room 905"

More additions to come once I iron out some kinks. Lol.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping 4/16/16 at 6:00pm
Added "What happens here stays here" and "At War with Memories."
Bumping.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated Thread on 5/8/16 at 7:43
Added stories, The Pianist and To Love a Monster.
Changed around my female type over view.
Bumping, Bump Bump Bumping. Lets have some romance.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping, added a new general idea and pairings!
Added on 5/14/16!
Added picture inspirations.
Updated taken stories.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping!! on 6/11/16
Added new story idea!!
Changed my current stories!

LoveTheWayYouLie

New story added on 6/19/16 at 1 am.
Story is: Red as the Rose.
Bumping due to added story

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping today with a new story idea of "I love like this is ugly."
Im open to other ideas, but this is the main one. Please feel free to message me.
Thank you.
Bumping on 7/4/16 @ 10:49pm

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping 7/31/16
New Story idea "Bound by Blood Ties"
Bumping and seeking male partner.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping 8/8/16
Complete over change on idea's and seeking!
Selectively seeking.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated thread with two new ideas.
"The Dream Fantasy" and " Ride or Die With Me."
Added some other little things!
Soooo, Im bumping due to story updates and changes.
Bumping on 8/13/16 at 2:25pm

Thank you!

LoveTheWayYouLie

I think I'm bumping?
I added a new story idea of  "Monsters Love Monsters" So, if this is something you'd be interested in let me know thank you!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping today at 5:11pm
Added Three new Harley and Joker ideas.
One about them at the start of their romantic path, another where they are already broke up and enjoy their time in Arkham. And lastly a fully open world in which the second generation is coming alive in the streets of Gotham.
Adjusted an already taken idea as well.
Thank you, Bumping.

LoveTheWayYouLie

*~*Nothing can Keep You from Me*~*
*~*Shed a Little Blood for Me*~*
Two new stories have been added on 9/17/16
Bumping.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping today due to added story idea - "You can be the Boss Daddy".
I also took the storyline "Shed blood for me as they story has been taken."
Bumping at 6:10pm.
Seeking partners for Boss daddy!