The Unseen HAS STARTED! (Still open and still accepting new faces!!)

Started by Chreestafer, February 01, 2015, 11:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

WHYYYY am I such a slacker!

@Chreestafer: Please message me and like beat me into finishing my damn profile...I should've had it done days ago lol
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

GaGa88

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 11, 2015, 07:04:30 PM
WHYYYY am I such a slacker!

@Chreestafer: Please message me and like beat me into finishing my damn profile...I should've had it done days ago lol

I know the feeling. I will do my utmost to get mine up tonight!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

GaGa88

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 12, 2015, 11:50:17 AM
Let us pray that we get shit done lol

Yes. I'm still stuck on the model I'll use, lol, most of the other stuff is rambling 'round my head.

GaGa88

I have my girl all written up, gonna post her tonight tomorrow night.

I don't have access to anything but my phone since my tablet crapped out but, good news, should get a replacement soon.

GaGa88

Name: Spencer Marin
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Afflicted
Feelings toward the Afflicted: Sympathetic
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Her rash isn't terribly large, but it's not subtlely small. It's shaped oddly like a bull's eye on her left side.
Personality: Incredibly intelligent, sometimes very honest and sometimes deceitful although her deceitfulness is usually well-meaning. She's slightly guarded  and is good at hiding what she's thinking. She's an omnivert. Outgoing and talkative at times, but withdrawn and at others. She's abesent-minded, sometimes, and has anxiety issues. Insomnia has always run rampant within the girl's life.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Spencer comes from a family of politicians and that wasn't always the easiest environment to grow up in.  She was raised by nannies, as her parents spent a lot of time in DC, while their primary home was in Pennsylvania.When she was 17, her parents decided that they should permanently move to Maryland and comepletely uprooted the girl's entire life. This caused even more resentment towards them.
      She was dragged to almost every single one of her parents' fundraisers and was actually thought to follow in their footsteps, but she had no interest in politics. She had other plans for her life, she didn't really know exactly what they were yet, but it wasn't politics. Spencer enrolled at Yale when she was barely 18 years old, she'd graduated from high school a year early.
       When the world started falling apart, her parents promptly made the girl come gome. It was too late, though, Spencer had already become afflicted by the virus. She waited for death to come but it never did. Instead, the same government that her family had dedicated their lives to pulled the girl out of her house kicking and screaming. The things that Spencer went through after that were unspeakable. The experiments which sometimes felt like downright torture, the looks of disgust towards her, and the horrible feeling of being all alone.
       She'd learned a lot during her time there. Spencer had watched and calculated, hatching an escape plan. It wasn't hard to start a riot between the detainees and amongst the confusion...she slipped away during the night. She'd been making her way back home ever since. Staying away from the Unseen and the bandits and/or cannibals had not been an easy task. She managed to make it back home, only to find both of her parents dead. That had affected her more than she'd thought it would and she'd spent a week barricaded in the place, mourning them. After that week, she'd had to force herself to search the house for supplies/weapons and find some way to get clean. The beds had been of no use to her, Spencer barely slept.
      After a time of trying to make it on her own, she came across the colony by happenstance and managed to convince them to let her stay.
Weasons: Machete, a .38 special with not a lot of ammo left, and whatever's handy when she finds herself in trouble.
Gear:  Some clothes, a canteen of water, a first aid kit, a few packs of cigarettes, a lighter, a flashlight, and several bottles of xanax.
Fears: Being alone, the dark, spiders.
Casual Ons: Rain, whiskey, people who treat her like she's still a person.
Casual Offs: Arrogance, thunder/loud sounds, extreme amounts of blood.
Sexual Ons: Long hair (men and women), tattoos, dominant lovers, slight pain, seduction, romance.
Sexual Offs: Bestiality, toilet, extreme pain.
Additional Pictures:

Chreestafer

OK all!

I'd like to start this later today! So get your characters in asap!

We're always accepting so feel free to toss a character up, but i want to get the first group gowing tonight
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

la dame en noir

I'd like to point out that this person named 'la dame en noir' is a terrible slacker.
A&A | FxF |

Chreestafer

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 16, 2015, 10:39:42 AM
I'd like to point out that this person named 'la dame en noir' is a terrible slacker.

Was just gonna pm you bout that, hahahahaha
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vonandi

I have a few quick questions, are we surviving together at the start, or do we meet each other? is their any defining mark all people who where experimented on would have?

Chreestafer

im gonna have to bump the start up to tomorrow, currently running a 102 fever and my bed is calling me.

no defining mark and when things start off some of us will be part of the wal mart roof top colony.  others will be lone survivors on the open road.
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

Aww, I hope you feel better soon. I just got over a cold/slight respiratory virus.

la dame en noir

aw goodness

well I've been working on my profile all day, you'll have it tomorrow and hopefully you're in better spirits.
A&A | FxF |

Chreestafer

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 18, 2015, 01:18:10 AM
aw goodness

well I've been working on my profile all day, you'll have it tomorrow and hopefully you're in better spirits.

Yay!

I cannot wait!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Everyone else who hasn't completed a character, please get it up asap! Want to move on this soon. 

Plus we will always be accepting new characters.  So feel free to join in anytime!  :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

la dame en noir

Alrighty...I need to drop the rp. I worked on my background and personality all damn day and somehow it got erased. I am made beyond comprehension.
A&A | FxF |

GaGa88

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 18, 2015, 01:16:35 PM
Alrighty...I need to drop the rp. I worked on my background and personality all damn day and somehow it got erased. I am made beyond comprehension.

That sucks. Happened to me while I was posting last night, it was an awesome one and hit send and *poof* it was gone.

la dame en noir

I'm going to see if I can remember what I spent so much time on :/....lol
A&A | FxF |

GaGa88

That's actually why I created a new character for the game,  absolutely loved the old character, but I could not remember/find her for the life of me.  I hope you can remember.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: GaGa88 on February 18, 2015, 04:03:16 PM
That's actually why I created a new character for the game,  absolutely loved the old character, but I could not remember/find her for the life of me.  I hope you can remember.

Not sure if you had it up in the original character thread for the old group or not.  That's where I found mine.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GaGa88

Name: Elizabeth 'Liz' Hale
Afflicted or Unafflicted:Afflicted
Feelings towards Afflicted: Sympathetic as she is one of them.
Appearance: Liz's measurements are 34c-25-34. Her body type is slim and toned yet hourglass, she has hazel eyes, long dark brown hair, and a sun-kissed complexion. She's 5'2 and weighs 127 pounds, Liz is strong but people wouldn't really see that when they look at her. She has no piercings, but has three tattoos. A red semicolon on her inner left wrist, a red and blue pair of drama masks with 'Life is but a tragic comedy' written beneath it, and a black dreamcatcher that goes across her upper back along her shoulder blades and hangs down to the middle of her back. Her rash is on the left side of her torso. It isn't too big, but isn't small either.
Personality: Liz is very intelligent, but doesn't lord it over others. Her conscience is sometimes lacking so it can be easier for her to make tough choices. She's super competetive and can be argumentative. She can be a good leader, but doesn't have any problems following. She can be kind, sweet, and funny but sometimes she's a no nonsense bitch. All logic, no emotion sometimes.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Born into the world of privilege, Liz has never wanted for anything. Anything material, that is. Love and affection were lacking while she was growing up. Growing up in a family of politicians and lawyers wasn't really the most emotionally nurturing environment. It was usually complicated so she ended up developing layers to her personality. She learned how to switch from one to another almost flawlessly. She doesn't know much about love, but it's something that she craves.
Growing up in a family that always looked perfect made Liz rebel. She doesn't dress like the rest of her family and is considered the black sheep. That's because of how she dresses, how she acts sometimes, and her sexual preferences.
She'd been visiting home from college when the shit hit the fan. She, her mother, and her father all developed the rash around the same time. They visited every doctor they knew but none could tell them what this was. That was when the news of this mysterious virus started spreading. It wasn't long until her father succumbed to a slow and painful death. Her mother wasn't so lucky, soon the woman turned into something that scared the ever living out of Liz, in a moment of rare clarity...she'd asked Liz to kill her and end whatever was going on. Liz did what her mother asked of her. The girl waited and waited, fearing what would happen if she didn't die from the sickness. She would not allow herself to become one of the Unseen and was fully prepared to commit suicide, she'd almost done it back when she was a bit younger and she would go through with it this time. Some time passed and she was ready to off herself, but she didn't die and didn't become one of those mindless creatures so Liz figured that she was good. She'd barely managed to avoid the soldiers who'd been searching for those who were seemingly unaffected by the virus.
Setting off for Pittsburgh, she had family there and maybe they'd survived unscathed as she had. She rarely slept, every time that she tried she saw what she'd had to do to her mother or what her mother had been turning into. It terrified her so she kept herself awake by popping the adderal that she'd jacked from a house she'd had to find shelter in. It helped but Liz knew that she would run out soon so she was trying to take them sparingly. She finally made it and was almost to her aunt's house when her rash started bothering her. She knew what that meant and she ran like hell to the nearest, safest looking place. A Wal-Mart, that was when she'd come across the others.
Weapons: A katana that she was still learning how to use properly and a handgun with only a few clips left. The katana was something her father had hanging on the wall of his office, she thought it looked pretty cool and really effective. The gun was in his desk drawer.
Gear: Liz wears a pair of tattered and torn bluejeans, a black tank top, a thin black jacket, and tennis shoes. She carries an over the shoulder bag. Inside are three bottles of adderal, a water canteen, a few chocolate bars, a picture of her best friend..she doesn't know what happened to the other girl and wants to find out, and an old copy of Jane Eyre.
Fears: Dying alone, turning into a monster, never finding some semblance of love, and ventriloquists' dummies.
Casual Ons: Honesty, intelligence, confidence, accents, tattoos, and loyalty.
Casual Offs: Liars, hypocrites, arrogance.
Sexual Ons: Bondage, Sadomasochism, some pain is always a good thing, seduction, women, men.
Sexual Offs: Bathroom play, bestiality, massive amounts of pain.

la dame en noir

Name: Josephine Black
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Un-afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: They're currently indifferent, she doens't know how many are actually immune and how many will turn without warning. She doesn't want to be judgemental, but she has to protect herself first. Maybe someone could show her that its not all that bad.

Personality: Josephine is an interesting individual. Its hard to tell what she's thinking about just by looking at her, but she never has any problem telling you exactly whats on her mind. She's a kind and caring woman, though she can be a bit tough at times. This would probably have something to do with how she was brought up in life. Despite her sometimes hard exterior, she's a very playful and friendly person. She loves to joke and tries her best to make a bad situation seem good at any given moment. Sexually, she is a bit of a flirt and sometimes that puts her in a compromising position. Though she won't ever admit that she is a frigid girl when it comes to sex. She has never been able to let herself go sexually, but is always the first to initiate. This is from a deeply rooted trust issue from being abandoned by her fiance and her insecurities as well.

Now with the outbreak in effect, she has become more anxious and paranoid than before. Her ability to trust anyone has gone through the roof and her inability to keep happy makes it hard for her to focus. She hasn't heard from her family nor does she know where her fiance is - this has made for a very tough and untrusting woman.

Bio:Josephine grew up in a large family household where education, discipline, and pride came before anything else. It wasn't to say that the family didn't love their kids or did anything fun, but they were very strict. Both her parents had respectable jobs, making good money to give her and her siblings good lives. For Josephine, that meant working hard enough to make her parents proud. She was a straight A student throughout her school years and entered into college on a scholarship for Nursing. However, she ended up enrolling into a Computer Science and English double major - but not to her parents dismay. Josephine was the second youngest of three kids, her brother being her favorite and the oldest. Against their parents wishes, her brother went into the Marines at eighteen, giving up his scholarship to Yale University. He was always the rebel of the family and Josephine admired him for his differences.

When Josephine was only in her third year of college, she met her fiance - Christopher Phoenix. It wasn't love at first sight, but she felt bad for him not to have a date to the Marine ball. Upon asking him to the ball, she could tell he wasn't really thrilled about going, but went with her anyway. So as one could tell, the two became very found of each other over the coming years.

When the outbreak happened, she noticed Christopher acting strange. She didn't know much of what the outbreak was or why it began, but she was worried for their safety. He began to distance herself from him, making her even more suspicious. Josephine wondered if he was cheating on her or growing tired of her - but he would always tell it wasn't either. While she was at work, Christopher left with only a note to tell her of his condition. He happened to be one of the victims of the outbreak. She was mad and unsure why he didn't tell her sooner. She had no real way of contacting him and he gave her no details of his whereabouts.

Now with the outbreak in full effect, Josephine finds herself in a struggle to survive the impossible.

Weapons: WIP
Gear: WIP

Fears: Being alone, dying alone, not finding someone she trusts, turning into one of the afflicted

Casual ons: Reading, Writing, Making food out of anything, Keeping fit so she can survive, and Friendly people
Casual offs: Untrustworthy individuals, those that abuse power, dark areas, nighttime without any light

Sexual ons: The thought of being dominated, Passionate encounters, Massages, Kisses, Hairpulling
Sexual offs: Blood, Body Fluids, Boring sex, Those that flirt too hard
Additional Photos
A&A | FxF |

Chreestafer

OK all I'm going to get an ooc thread up asap and then get an IC thread up!

So anyone who wants to join from the beginning let me know asap!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Juggtacular