Upcoming video game with Dante and Virgil. No, not THEM.

Started by Oniya, April 14, 2009, 10:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

No, we're not talking about yet another DMC, but an entirely different Dante and Virgil.

Dante's Inferno: NEW game Trailer!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Ha! I knew my friends were dumbasses! They said seven I knew it was nine! *Classic literature victory*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

As I recall, it's seven levels in Il Purgatorio and nine spheres in Il Paradiso.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Praxis

It's done by Redwood EA who were responsible for Dead Space...which I loved and loved and loved and loved.

Here's hoping it's good.

Mathim

My friend works for EA...gave me a free copy of Dead Space for PC...except my computer is a piece of crap that can't run it. So Dead Space is still plastic-wrapped collecting dust on my shelf. :P
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

mannik

Well Mathim...only one thing for you to do...give your copy of Dead Space to me  ;D