News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

-Interest check- For Fate/Stay Night

Started by Orochimaru, October 20, 2010, 07:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Sorry for the double post. Decided to go for the profiles, so those who are FOR SURE wanting to play. Make a profile. We don't need seven. At least 5. Remember, we need equal females and males and for a female servant, needs a male master and vice vera.

Master Profile
Appearence:

Name: Toushi Mika
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Weight: 174 lbs
Magi Skills: Healing and Barrier Magic
Servant Compatibility: First: Rider Class. Second Caster Class.
Family Lineage: None
Personality: The calm, cool, level headed and seemingly nice type of guy. Deep down, he hates people because history has proven time and time again humans cannot keep piece and are monsters all into themselves. Other then that, he is a good go to guy and will listen and understand you.
History: N/A

Servant Profile
Appearance:

Height: 6 foot 7 inches
Weight: 236 lbs
Class: Berserker
Actual Name: Elizabeth
Personality: A normally calm and collected amazon fighter. Yet, when she taken to a battle, she's wild and swift like a tiger. If she cares for someone or a group, her pride will not let any harm befall them. She has a short fuse however and resorts to fists to end an argument or discussion. Even if she is wrong.
Abilities: Natural strength and speed. Has no magical ability what so ever.
Noble Phantasms:
Colossus- Increases Strength and Defences, but reduces her speed.

I don't think I'll play, but if you need anything setting-wise, just ask. ^_^

Orochimaru

Shame, I could use a wise man like you. Definatly though. I will keep you on my mind Karma. no hard feelings about anything I hope?

Nope! :) Feel free to use anything you want from my old game; it's not coming back. xD

Orochimaru

If anything, I'll look it over, but still, if you want to come back. By all means, you'll be welcomed.

pendarious

Name: Elizabeth Tohsaka (emiya)
height: 5 foot 8 inches
weight: 124 lbs
magi skills: curses and projection
Servent Compatability: First Archer class Second: Lancer Class
Family Liniage: Tohsaka and Emiya bloodline
Personality: she puts on a friendly and playful air when in public but privately she is a calm snarky but cunning and calculating magi who believes in the traditions left to her by her ancestors she practices both the curse magics of the tohsaka family and the Projection magic of Emiya family.
History: N/A

Height: 6 foot 1
Weight: 230 lbs
Class: Saber
Actual Name: Rolan
Personality:He's a bit cynical at times but is a loyal and trustworthy servent who fallows his masters commands without fail unless he sees something illogical behind it he will ask for a clarification of meaning or reason behind the order if he feels he needs to but otherwise won't argue. His cynicism tends to lead him to making som dark jokes and he can be somewhat laid back at times as well
Abilities:  Magic Resistance A
Riding B
Noble Phantasms: Durrandle
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Pretty in Pink

Do I have to create both the Servant and Master, or would it be possible for two players to play a Master/Servant pairing?
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

pendarious

every one is creating a servant and a master but the servant is paired with another player....so we are all playing eachothers servants/masters as well
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Pretty in Pink

Oh....  :-[  I don't know what to do for the master then.

I'll have to figure it out then.

Orochimaru

Thanks for the assist here Pen.

do you need any more help Pretty?

Pretty in Pink

nu-uh.  I pretty much got it!  I have the entire anime on DVD, so I have some basis to work with.

Orochimaru

this is based of that said anime so, whatever is there is what I am working with. ^^

Pretty in Pink

Oh, now I think about it, I do have one question.  ANY figure that fits is eligible for Servant, yes?  And how many NPs are you limiting it to?

Orochimaru

Yes, Any figure is able to be a servent, fiction or real based on mythology and so on.

Non player controlled characters...If that's what you mean. As many as you can handle.

Pretty in Pink

Ah well.  I meant Noble Phantasms, actually.

Orochimaru

Pretty in Pink

Damn.  Gotta decide what to drop.  Probably oughta drop Rule Breaker, thinking about it.

Orochimaru

I kept it at three so things don't get too over powering. Yet, with certain enemies, it's sure to be a power fight. lol

Pretty in Pink

One last question.  Do I have to create different gender characters?  IE, since Caster is Female, I have to create a male master?  Or can I create both of them as females?

Orochimaru

You can make a female master and servant if you wish. I could bend the rules of there not being a even number of females and males. So, go for it if your wanting to be two females.

Pretty in Pink

Okies.  I'm more comfortable playing females than I am males, so yeah.

Orochimaru

Fair enough, go ahead and just play in your confort zone. Besides, the Saber needs a master. lol Err...mistress.

Pretty in Pink

Master Profile
Appearence:
Name: Aliya Toshimaru
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 102 lbs
Magi Skills: Reinforcement, Mending, a few curses and hexes, all learned from experience
Servant Compadability: Saber/Berserker
Family Liniage: N/A
Personality: Naive doesn't even begin to cover .  More than naive, she was a loner up until the call went out and she felt the pull to take out her father's ritual book.  The page for the summoning ritual had fallen out, and she had performed it to the letter, and has now found herself entangled in the same war that took her great great grandfather's life 260 years ago.  The day he died still remained in her dreams, though she wasn't there.

She is the epitome of an unwilling master, but she won't back down now that she knows just what she's gotten into.  However, she's not entirely up to speed on what being a magus and a master REALLY means.

Servant Profile
Appearence:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 97 lbs
Class: Caster
Actual Name: Morgan Le Fay
Personality: Morgan, or Morgana, is very disparaging toward people, having seen firsthand how deeply into the morasse of his own mortality man can sink.  She views people as a means to an end, and in this case, her end is reclaiming the world as her own kingdom.  She became an Epic Spirit after death itself thwarted her goals, and now, she means to finish what she had started all those centuries ago.
Abilities: Naturally MASSIVE Mana pool, increased reflexes.
Noble Phantasms: Prelati's Spellbook, Nameless Forest, Suiten Nikkou Amaterasu Yanoshisu Ishi

Orochimaru

OH! Morgan. Pretty interesting figure you chose and from the age of Auther too. Nice.