Captors & Captives

Started by Amberly, March 31, 2013, 04:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberly

So the gist of the (very simple) idea is that a group of two or maybe three girls are kidnapped by roughly the same number of bad guys.  From there the roleplay would explore different aspects of the kidnapping, from non consensual sex and interrogations to the subtleties of the relationships between the girls themselves and the guys that have captured them, escape attempts of the girls, fights and so on. As an additional twist (and because I like to play bad-ass woman) the girls would be either Charlie's Angels type of private eyes or even heroines that have been stripped of their powers, definitely more than just helpless damsels.

I'm looking for intelligent and literate players here that want more than just smut. As I mentioned (and to keep things managable) I think it is best to limit things to two to three girls (of which I would be one) and the same number of kidnappers. Also I would prefer if each player sticks to his/her gender.

I hope that covers it for now. Let's figure out the details together.
Thanks for reading!

XOXO
Amber

azzmeister89

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Jaded

I'd be interested as a captive.

Hercinia

I'm interested in being one of the captives.

Google

Add me in as a third interested male
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Marie Reynolds

I would be interested in one of the captives.

azzmeister89

Wow five captives and only three captors, we boys got skills :P

TreyWalker

I'd be interested as long as the game wasn't to fast paced.

sansa

Could go two ways, overwhelming with too many captives, or quite fun. :)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Belisuavious

I'd be interested as a captor, if you were still looking.

Mora

I'll be a kidnapper if you're still looking :)

Amberly

Quote from: sansa on April 01, 2013, 12:57:19 PM
Could go two ways, overwhelming with too many captives, or quite fun. :)

I definitely want to limit the scope of this roleplay as I mentioned in my first post to a maximum of three captors and three captives (which would already be on the high end).

Looks like there is some interest so maybe people can start throwing up Bio's. I will get to work on mine as well have just been a bit swamped with work the last couple of days.

Jaded

Which route are we going for the characters?  Private eyes?

Cyrano Johnson

I don't know how you're going to determine who gets chosen as a captor / captive, but I'd be interested. I have an idea about the dynamics among the captors / [bad] guys, derived from the infamous exploitation flick I Spit On Your Grave, which is that one of the captors should be the "weak reed": too innocent, or too residually moral, or just flat-out too cowardly to really be 100% into what's going on, but also by the same token too weak, too invested in others' opinions of him, and too easily-led to actually speak up and stop the momentum of events. Such a character might be potentially useful as a third-and-a-half captor -- I'd be happy to play him -- or it could wait for a second round if there isn't space this time out.
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Amberly

Quote from: Jaded on April 04, 2013, 12:21:55 AM
Which route are we going for the characters?  Private eyes?

Yes. That makes sense. Below is what I have in mind for my character. Still have to work up a bio for her though.

Amberly

Quote from: Cyrano Johnson on April 04, 2013, 12:31:59 AM
I don't know how you're going to determine who gets chosen as a captor / captive, but I'd be interested. I have an idea about the dynamics among the captors / [bad] guys, derived from the infamous exploitation flick I Spit On Your Grave, which is that one of the captors should be the "weak reed": too innocent, or too residually moral, or just flat-out too cowardly to really be 100% into what's going on, but also by the same token too weak, too invested in others' opinions of him, and too easily-led to actually speak up and stop the momentum of events. Such a character might be potentially useful as a third-and-a-half captor -- I'd be happy to play him -- or it could wait for a second round if there isn't space this time out.

Those are exactly the kind of dynamics I had in mind, the idea that one of the captors has second thoughts and maybe even tries to help the girls at some point.

Cyrano Johnson

Cool... I'm on my way out now but should be able to post a character bio later today if you like.

Cyrano Johnson

So the character concept is something like this:

James Cedric Wellington, a.k.a. "J-Dogg"

Painfully shy and profoundly sensitive about the fact that he's still a virgin -- facts which he tries to cover under a blustering semi-tough guy persona named "J-Dogg" -- Cedric is the son of an accountant and bound for the life an accountant himself (or the life of a theoretical mathematician if he really shakes things up). An avid, vicarious consumer of gangsta rap and mob movies, he desperately yearns to "make his bones" as a true tough guy and one of the boys... a desperation that, along with a buried resentment of women owed to his many failed attempts at landing a girlfriend, is close to overcoming his normal tendencies toward gentleness.

Hercinia

I'll get a character sheet up either tonight or tomorrow :)

Amberly

Quote from: Cyrano Johnson on April 04, 2013, 05:52:19 PM
So the character concept is something like this:

James Cedric Wellington, a.k.a. "J-Dogg"

Painfully shy and profoundly sensitive about the fact that he's still a virgin -- facts which he tries to cover under a blustering semi-tough guy persona named "J-Dogg" -- Cedric is the son of an accountant and bound for the life an accountant himself (or the life of a theoretical mathematician if he really shakes things up). An avid, vicarious consumer of gangsta rap and mob movies, he desperately yearns to "make his bones" as a true tough guy and one of the boys... a desperation that, along with a buried resentment of women owed to his many failed attempts at landing a girlfriend, is close to overcoming his normal tendencies toward gentleness.

Honestly I think goes a bit too much into the super shy/urkel direction. Kind of the opposite of my type but if you want to go down that path that is fine with me as long as there are enough manly men in the mix  ;D

Amberly

Quote from: Hercinia on April 04, 2013, 07:13:56 PM
I'll get a character sheet up either tonight or tomorrow :)

Can't wait. I should have my character sheet up by tomorrow as well. One request. Let's try to keep things a bit realistic so no anime/comic pictures or naked boobies and such   ;)

Cyrano Johnson

Quote from: Amberly on April 04, 2013, 07:36:21 PM

Honestly I think goes a bit too much into the . . . urkel direction

ZOMG that gives me a WAY. BETTER. IDEA.

Jamal Braithwaite a.k.a. "J-Dogg"
A former child star of the stage and the small screen, Jamal made his reputation playing an ultra-nerdy character named "Wellington" on the sitcom "It's All Good." He has spent the rest of his life since leaving high school trying to live down the grating, nerdy image that strangers ever since have naturally associated with him. Now a hyper-"tough guy," he is touchy and neurotically obsessed with others' image of him to the point where it has almost overwhelmed his sense of morality.

Amberly

Quote from: Cyrano Johnson on April 04, 2013, 08:12:44 PM
ZOMG that gives me a WAY. BETTER. IDEA.

Jamal Braithwaite a.k.a. "J-Dogg"
A former child star of the stage and the small screen, Jamal made his reputation playing an ultra-nerdy character named "Wellington" on the sitcom "It's All Good." He has spent the rest of his life since leaving high school trying to live down the grating, nerdy image that strangers ever since have naturally associated with him. Now a hyper-"tough guy," he is touchy and neurotically obsessed with others' image of him to the point where it has almost overwhelmed his sense of morality.

As long as he is not wearing those pants :)

Cyrano Johnson

Quote from: Amberly on April 04, 2013, 08:58:30 PM

As long as he is not wearing those pants :)

In fact he'll have words with anyone who so much as mentions "those pants."  >:)