Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

I do!  I do!   :D

Next person likes licks following their nibbles....

Zaphod

I do I do! :P

The next person likes bites following their licks.

Davina

*raises hand*

Next person likes to nuzzle and cuddle and then get...
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

Runs in and slaps the red button!   I do!!

Next person likes to have chocolate drizzled on their censored and then licked off

Davina

Two of my fav's mixed plus licking AMG

Next person prefers carmel
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Carmel is good, also wonders if Davina knows what censord apparently means to camille, grins, isnt that right Camille

Davina

No, sorry Mos, but I do know a few very nice places to visit on Camille

Isn't that right sexy pants

Anesa

Did I hear someone mention my name?  Hmm???  *Winks to Davina*  I'm not sure which censored you speak of, PM ...there were so many!   lol

Could you be more specific, PM?

elone

I'm not often specific, just explicit.

Camille, still around sexy?
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

For you I am, Babe!  :-*

Maybe you'll come back one more time?

Davina

*pouts* Did i get thrown over for the guy on the bike?

He still around here so I can kick his butt or thank him... or something?

Zaphod

You can thank me if you want.. but for what?  ???

The next person has lips that taste of coffee.

Anesa

Eww....no!  Blech!  Mine would probably taste like whipped cream?  ;P

PM?  YOu still around?

Prefect Mos

Im right here Little girl, if you want your daddy though you should just PM me alright

Camille.

Anesa

Who's your daddy????  LOL

Davina

Davina

Guy named Rick, he will totally kill people for looking at me and Im old....

Cam, come back he likes women

Anesa

LMAO!   Good thing huh!  Tell yer Daddy I said "howdy"... ;P *Swats her arse for good measure*

Come again, Davina?

Davina

*bends over again*

Give it to me again Camille.. Please??

Anesa

Returns with her riding cop in hand and a wicked gleam in her eye.  Rubs her arse before landing a firm swat to each cheek!

Such a good girl you are, Davina... do you want more?

Davina

Yes please Mistress.... I like it.

Anesa

Such a greedy little slut you are!  *laughs and winks*  Okay, one more...ready?  *Pulls back crop and lands another hard spank to each cheek*

Now what do you say, girl?

Prefect Mos

pg 13 girls... inuendo and double entandres are good...

Davina

Anesa

Prefect Mos

Feels bad about it girls, Im as guilty, if not morso than you two.. we all get out of line, me doubly so...

Isnt that right Belle