A-J of Characters (F seeking M)

Started by Zealously Jaded, December 29, 2013, 05:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Thank you for looking in on my wanted thread, I tend to write character based roleplays instead of story led. I decided to put up a few of my characters, eventually I am hoping to have all 26 letters filled.

If you're interested in any of the characters, or any of the ideas I put up send me a PM, and I'm more then happy to switch things around :)

Story ideas

Jaded.
XX has always been spoilt, but that wasn't her only problem, she was bored. Life was boring to her now, she only hoped that someone would catch her eye and tame her fiery spirit.

I am currently craving elves...for some reason...I don't care if I am one or the other person is I just want elves...and not the santa's helpers type.

/Blondes//Dark Brunettes//Light Brunettes//Red Heads/
AriellaBaileyImogenEffy
DariaCeciliaJunoGabby
Freya//////Harlow

Zealously Jaded

Name: Ariella
Age Range: 21-28
Height Range: 5ft5-9
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue-green
Personality: Ariella can be incredibly social when it suits her, she thinks nothing of pissing people off, after all she knows she's attractive and can get away with it.
History:

Best genre for her: D/s or Bondage, definitely something where she is taken down a peg or two.

A few more photos of Ariella

Zealously Jaded

Name: Bailey
Age Range: 18-25
Height Range: 5ft5-10
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Bay is a wild girl, she is a little rough around the edges rebelling against her family situation. She enjoys the finer things in life and doesn't really care who is paying, so long as she is having a good time.
History:

Best genre for her: Romance, perhaps bondage. Could easily have her in some kind of fantasy element, I can see her in a steampunk story.

A few more photos of Bailey

Zealously Jaded

Name: Cecilia
Age Range: 18-23
Height Range: 5ft1-6
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Grey
Personality: Cecilia is a sweet heart, she is the kindest, sweetest person you are likely to meet, the trouble is she can be a little flaky.

Best genre for her: Romance, perhaps bondage.

A few more photos of Cecila

Zealously Jaded

Name: Daria
Age Range: 20-25
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Personality: Daria is cunning, she can use easily bend men to her will, she is wild and needs someone to tame her...or indulge her. It's entirely up to you.

Best genre for her: D/s or Bondage.

A few more photos of Daria

Zealously Jaded

Name: Effy
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue/green
Personality: Effy is a wild girl, she is a little rough around the edges rebelling against her family situation. She enjoys the finer things in life and doesn't really care who is paying, so long as she has a drink in her hand she's happy.

Best genre for her: Romance, perhaps bondage. Could easily have her in some kind of fantasy element, I can see her in a steampunk story.

A few more photos of Effy

Zealously Jaded

Name: Freya
Age Range: 21-26
Height Range: 5ft4-8
Hair: Blonde/brown
Eyes: Brown
Personality: Freya is a little out there, shes a free spirit, she doesn't care about anything other then being happy and making others happy.

Best genre for her: Romance.

A few more photos of Freya

Zealously Jaded

Name: Gabby
Age Range: 24-29
Eyes: Green
Personality: Gabby is a little quirky, she tends to live outside of fashion and normality spending most of her time in her annoying anyone who dares to be mainstream around her.

Best genre for her: Light romance.

A few more photos of Gabby

Zealously Jaded

Name: Harlow
Eyes: Blue/green
Personality: Harlow is a sweetheart, she is too caring, she's had a few bad boyfriends in the past, now she's ready to date again...perhaps she'll make another mistake.

A few more photos of Harlow

Zealously Jaded

Name: Imogen
Age Range: 21-26
Height Range: 5ft4-8
Personality: Imogen is born into money and high socitey, however she can lack the basic skills such as making coffee, or sandwhich.

A few more photos of Imogen

Zealously Jaded

Name: Juno
Age Range: 24-29
Height Range: 5ft2-6
Personality: Juno is outspoken, opinionated and loves to be right at everything even if it means pissing a few people off. She can be seen as a little aloof but she just takes a little time to get use to someone.

A few more photos of Juno