Orc Slaves-Elves (Interest Check)

Started by ManofDawnLight, April 07, 2015, 04:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

Hello,

So some of you may remember the original "Orc Slaves" storyline (if not, then here's the OOC link ).  There are those wondering if there would be some interest in continuing the campaign.  The story would be after the siege of the human city and onto an Elven one.  As before, the focus is on the elfs being beaten down by the might orcs and then forced into NonCon sex.  To the victors goes the spoils.  It's a group effort, and orc players will be expected to pair off with elfs for a massive during and after battle orgy. 

It worked well last time, however it did fizzle down after so much time.  To prevent that, there will be a festival planned after the sack of the city where the slaves must climax so many times while being passed around or be sacrificed to the orc's Dark God  (still working on this option; we're open to ideas). 

You can bring in old characters or make up new ones (especially if you want to play an elf).  What we really need is a STORYTELLER!!!!  Due to my time schedule, I probably wouldn't be the best choice.  We are looking for volunteers.  If there are none, but people still want to play the game, then I'll step up to the plate.  To make this easier, I'm creating the city map, all the necessary threads, and even the first post.  We just need someone to step in after I begin it.

So what do you say?  Will you join the Horde and violate those 'higher than thou', thin, weakly elves?   Or on the other hand, do you wish to the the last survivor as your beautiful city is crumbled and your body violated by evil, orc seed?

So right now we need more elves, but more participation overall would be great.

OOC Room
Character Sheets
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Zaer Darkwail

I voice out I would join as orc in this one and I was part of the earlier game and it indeed was very fun :). Just fizzled bit and interest dropped as we approached to the 'end' of the story. We got some ideas how make it interesting even after city is sacked and spoils enjoyed (both to orcs and players who played elfs). Just need devoted storyteller to run it.

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

summoner2183

Max

Would a human female be okay in the elven city?
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

ManofDawnLight

Yes, but she wouldn't be part of the royal family (obviously).  It would be easier to portray her as a visitor, or perhaps she's there to pay homage to the elven gods in the temples.  She could also be brought over as an already enslaved woman from the last city.

I am returning slowly.

Neysha

Damn, kinda bummed I missed the last one with the Humans.  :p
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

summoner2183

Btw, MODL... could you explain the districts that are shown on that map you made?

Lockepick

I'd be interested in playing a female elf, if people were comfortable with a Lord playing a female. I've had an idea for a while about an elven priestess to their god of strength becoming 'enamored' by orcs, seeing them as being related to her god in some way (as living avatars, reincarnations, his chosen people, whatever).
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Zaer Darkwail

I am not against lord playing a female, so sort bit delusional elf priestess (or weird prophecy guided one)?

Etherealgirl

I'm interested. I'll play as a female elf. What are the guidelines on character creation? type of elf? Sex? Age? Occupation?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, feel free use this format (other sheets in charsheet thread follows it);

[float=left][img height=200]PIC URL[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

Zaer Darkwail

Here is my char for example (forgot mention that all orcs were twisted from elven men, mutated and erased all sense of former selves by a powerful mage who send the horde to rampage in the world, driven by warlike attitudes and instincts and desire for female cunt flesh which is constant craving in them). Just note that orcs do not have any magic whatsoever, they are simply various stages/shades of brutes (and age indicates how many years as orc but they all are fully adult/mature);

Name: Kuruma
Race: Orc
Background: Six years ago Kuruma was twistedly created from a elf male, he barely remembers anything from his former life as a elf. Only remember woods and peace and tranquility what such places brought. He carried out his desire in woods in becoming a scout for orc armies and becoming a skilled hunter and tracker. He is one among the best in the army.

He is driven by lust like any orc in the army and he fonds chasing down his prey and catching it and taking it there then if place feels secure enough and he likes variety and quality over quantity. He may trade some his catches for some peculiar women or women who have desirable submissive traits. He had even considered opening up into slave breeding business but that's all sorts too advanced thinking what most orcs do not bother with for long. Considering since six years ago orcs have been highly constantly mobile ravaging war force.

ragingspeed

Hope this is ok for a character sheet?

Name:Kunkka
Race:Orc
Background:10 years ago kunkka was a elven scholar until his library/university was raided by orcs and he was twisted into his hideous form, he remembers little about his personal life before he turned into a orc, however he has retained much of his scholarly knowledge. He is a massive Sapiosexual meaning he has little interest in common elves, but has greatly increased lust towards elves who are extremely intelligent or of high postions.

Lynnette

Could be fun to pick up on an elf, been a looong while since I've played one. I'm thinking maybe royal guard or something. I'll have to read up a bit first before concluding with anything, but I'm certainly interested, so I'll have to judge if I can take myself time for such a thing as well :P
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Eliteempire

So I'm interested in joining as an Orc if there are other things beside simple Elven folk around as I saw in the few comments from the link in post 1.

Zaer Darkwail

Human females could be possible but they should be minority, this is after all orcs invading to elf city.

Eliteempire

I didn't imply human females, I meant other Wild creatures. But Fair enough. I'm down.

summoner2183

So do we post our characters her or what?

Zaer Darkwail

You could do so, as we search ST after all.

summoner2183

Name: Gragtar
Race: Orc
Background: Gragtar was another product of the twisted nature of elves turned orc. He is one of the army's most devoted and skilled warriors and is deadly with an axe. He does not remember his former life as an elf, though he loves the wilderness and the taste of battle...and the lust for the females for his former kin. He loves almost all females, but in his mind he loves going after those who are in the position of clery, either druids or priestesses... and even sometimes nobles and those with high positions. Although if none are available, those common elves would do as well.

summoner2183

Btw.... where do you guys get those pics? And why are mine not showing up?

ManofDawnLight

I'll create the OOC thread soon which should answer all your (everyone's) questions.  I just wanted to check interest first.

The pictures were from RedEve's collection.  I will provide a link to my own on the OOC page.

I am returning slowly.

summoner2183

Max

Just wondering, how much time has passed between the fall of the human city and the start of the new game?
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new