One Shot: Classic teacher/student

Started by Trieste, September 01, 2010, 07:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

This will be a quickie story to scratch an itch (it's been a while since I've had the chance to play with the stereotypes).

I would like this story to be quite NC. Am seeking a clever partner who can pull off pushing a student into bed without getting caught. My character comes from a well-off family, so it won't be for money. I think I would like her to get fairly high grades, so that she doesn't have that hanging over her head either. So I suppose it's not as classic as it could be, but all the same.

It will be a One Shot, so it's really not meant to go beyond a scene or two; this is not a long-running story arc.

Please take a look at my O&O (you can find them by clicking Lady Gaga's rather nicely shaped bottom in my signature) and PM me with a story pitch if you're feeling inspired. Thank you. :)

Trieste

Just as an example, it can be a scenario such as the teacher just found out he lost his job and decides that he wants to see his favorite student once more before he heads off to find another job.

Autumn Sativus

Ooo! Me! Me! Meeemee!

*raises her hand*

Err... that's your job. >:)

* Saffron is a cookin' up a somethin' good.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Scribbles

Hi Trieste, this isn't an expression of interest but an idea that just popped into mind after reading through the request. What if the teacher held (or pretended to) something embarassing on the student's family, whether sister, brother, mother, or father, and he forces her to succumb or expose her kin?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Trieste

You know, I think my little challenge stirred up some imaginations, because I've gotten also a few PMs that were like "I don't really want the thread but this is how I would do it if I were to write it". I'm actually a little pleased. :)

Violence

Quote from: Trieste on September 01, 2010, 10:29:01 PM
You know, I think my little challenge stirred up some imaginations, because I've gotten also a few PMs that were like "I don't really want the thread but this is how I would do it if I were to write it". I'm actually a little pleased. :)

I still think it's a really good idea, and I like the challenge of making blackmail not really an option.  I'd just be really afraid of dropping the ball on execution.  I fear disappointing people... ^.^;
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Scribbles

It was certainly fun to ponder, a common situation with an uncommon execution. Anyhoo, have fun. :-)
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Zaer Darkwail

Well, if thinking the challenge from a teacher's point of view who is kicked off from the school because of financial issues (also not many students interested on field what he is teaching). However one brilliant sexy student had attended in his classes and as appreciation from it mixed with his sexual desires to her (as loosing job makes him feel daredevil do something what teacher should not do with student) creates a 'hooded kidnap NC-bondage blindfold scenario'.

Now the key question is; what short of subject would be something what many students would not pick as first nor even second or third choice (if it would not be considered primal study field). I thinked mix the study subject into the scene. Checking from ons/offs I thinked perhaps bugs and the teacher creating scenario where girl feels she is mated by a bug (use toys and such create stimulation while she wears blindfold and play bug sounds from recorder and even places a artificial near real 'bug egg' inside her sex at end of the scenario).

Another could be classic literature; Shakespheare example and he would act one the darker plays with her while disguised as one the characthers of the play (I do not know Shakesphear works and so not sure is there any 'rape/NC' scenarios to play out and would cause stress for me speak in old brittish english all the time in the scene and so would need study lots more for it).

Or that class involves history of criminals (or criminal psychology in non-law studying high school) and the woman's favorite subject had been serial killers who picked female only victims (Jack the Ripper example) and so teacher would disguise and act out as one said killer like copycat serial killer would perform it (but would not kill the student but create illussion death is very likely so there is some mild violence; like scrap from knife or hard slap to face and overall roughness, perhaps even choking).

Just my ideas on this but if any above fancies you Trieste then PM me and we can discuss more :).