Androgynous (Herm lf M)

Started by Teo Torriatte, July 17, 2016, 08:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

When Isabelle and James McIlroy had their first and only child, the doctors didn't know what to make of the baby's gender. The child was born with both a penis and a vagina, leaving Isabelle conflicting on how she should think of her baby. James, being somewhat old fashioned and stuck in his own desires and expectations of wanting a son, was less conflicted. He decreed that they would call the child Bruce and raise him as a boy.

It could probably go without saying that Bruce had an awkward childhood, at least once he was old enough to begin to understand the concepts of gender and biology. To the outside world he was a boy, although no one would ever say he seemed particularly masculine. James tried everything he could to reinforce Bruce's identity as a male, with only limited success.

School life wasn't any easier. In middle school, he was able to obtain medical wavers from having to attend any sort of physical education. In his junior year of high school, Bruce seemed to come out of his shell a bit, but still prefering to keep a few friends rather than socialize with too many other people, and of the few he trusted to get anywhere near him, he only considered one of them to be a truly close friend.

For the last several years he also had the misfortune of watching his parents drift apart. When his father finally left, Bruce suddenly found himself free to explore the feminine side he had been forced to repress for so many years. In the summer before his senior year, it was like his body was following his mind, as he started to develop a more feminine figure and even small breasts, as much of a woman as he had ever been a man. He wasn't even sure he wanted to be Bruce anymore, but with his senior year coming up, how would he handle the transition? For that matter, how would his best friend handle it?

I would like to play Bruce/whatever she decides to call herself as a woman, and I'm looking for someone to play his/her best friend. My preference is that her friend be male, because if any kind of romance develops between them, I want my character to be the woman in the relationship.

Please PM me if interested.