The Hybrid is looking...(CON, NC, FTSY, M/F, F/F, etc.)

Started by HybridHalf, January 18, 2011, 06:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

PM me if your interested in any ideas, or wanna propose any ideas to me.

* Daddy/Mommy Dearest (M/F or F/F) - Dad/Mom is single, and has lived a life of freewheeling sex and debauchery, with them utilizing BDSM as thier way to assert control over their one-night stands. Until they find out that they have a Teenager daughter from an unforeseen circumstance and must take in this new charge. I wanna play the daughter whom arrives at the parents house, and finds herself being "introduced" to her parents hobby, either by accident, coercion, or revealing that she's been dabbling into BDSM. (MOST WANTED)

* The Academy - Essentially, I wanna do a RP based on the Furry storyline of Trouble's Tales, mainly the Academy storyarc. Another related idea is to maybe explore certain aspects of The Academy, like what was done by SM Wolf. Again, open to discussion, but mainly playing the Trainer. I could also have this be combined with the Fox Hunt RP above. (MOST WANTED)

* Mother Knows Best (F/F) - A woman has bought a teenage female from somewhere (slave market, orphanage, family in financial woes, etc.) and takes her in and "adopts' her as her new daughter. However, Mommy has other plans, which includes slave training and BDSM, among other things. Essentially, the Daughter will be nothing more than a toy to this woman. ALTERNATE ANGLE: Mother has enslaved the daughter somehow, either as a secret from Hubby/Daddy, or is a Widow/Divorcee. I'll be playing the Mother.   

* Fox Hunt (M/F, F/F, etc.) - This could go a few ways, but the main premise is that my PC (either a female human dressed up as a fox a/or a possible furry angle) is the willing/unwilling participant in a Fox Hunt. One angle is that she is in it willingly, with the premise that if she survives till sundown, she will walk off with a huge cash retainer to pay off debts; if she is caught, she is forever marked and collared as a slave. The other is that she is in it unwillingly, and has to survive after a certain length of time in order to gain freedom. Either way, it's open to discussion.

* Vampire Slave - I have a few Vampire PC's, and they need devoted slaves. Either sex, species (Werewolves, furries, Elves, Drow, etc.) and lots of BDSM involved. I do have a few scenarios written out to drop into. I adore scenarios where there are twists to Vampire Lore (i.e. vampirism is a STD, etc.)

playfullchick76

I like your mother knows best one, where the alternate angle is, I like that. Your fox hunt one is also interesting.

HybridHalf

Modified The Academy abit to perhaps combine with another RP that I want.

Lightshock16

I'd quite like to play a slave for a Female Vampire of yours possibly...either that, or we could do the Mother one If you'd be okay with the slave being a Male instead...

Max

I do like the Academy.  Had read several of the stories, but has been a while.  Would like to do this one. 

I also liked Vampire slave.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

HybridHalf

playfullchick76

Im still interested in your Mother knows best one, only we could play it out with my character being bought by yours from an orphanage, with you training me to be your toy and slavegirl.

DarkCassandra

I like "Mother Knows Best"...well, best for lack of a better word. :)
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

HybridHalf

* So according to a Russian Psychologist, the effective way to treat an addiction....is by whipping. Something to do with endorphins and associating of pain with the addiction. Who knew? Anyway, I want to explore this idea abit somehow as a short term type of deal. Willing to play either side.

jagedge26

Love to play Daddy Dearest. I think it would be fun if the teenage daughter comes home, somewhat experienced in BDSM, bratty and thinking that she's hot stuff...only to find out that what she's experienced to date was just the tip of the iceberg. I could play daddy or daddy/mommy together. Let me know either here or <snip - No contact information in public areas. - Avis habilis>

Thx.

Austin

Sethala

I'm interested in either Mommy Dearest, Fox Hunt, or being a Vampire Slave.  I'd be playing a female character regardless.

Not sure if I want to play an older woman for Mommy Dearest, and I'm not entirely sure how a woman could not know she has a daughter (since she kinda has to be there when she's born...), so perhaps it's not a blood relative and instead some legal issue?  That would also let me play a younger character without running into issues.

Fox Hunt, I might play as multiple PCs hunting your character, but once she's caught I'd mainly stick to a female domme.  I think I like the idea of your PC being completely unwilling, and perhaps she'd try to escape at some point, forcing stricter punishments....

Vampire Slave, I'm a drow that was supposed to organize a raid into an elf settlement and get some more slaves for my master.  When the attack failed, the only way to make up for the failure is to become a slave myself...

Morgan

I would be interested in your Fox Hunt scenario!  :)

HybridHalf

Leodran

That sounds like fun, and a departure from my normal.  How/where would you like to set it up and start it?

BigBadWolf

I defiantly intrested in this. What would be the plot?
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

HybridHalf

Striking out one idea from the lead, and focusing on two really really wants in the lead; Academy and Fox Hunt.