Bend's roleplaying ideas

Started by bend, December 28, 2010, 07:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bend

I'd be interested in the following idea:

Characters: 3 players + DM (only recruiting players for evil captors now)
Setting: Open to ideas, maybe a fantasy setting (Dark elves queen?)
Plot: Three guys are kidnapped and turned into horny girls as experiments with magical and technological means. Changes should be slow and possibly sex-driven, and the three are forced to have sex with one another and with other people and teased with many different sex toys, bondage and orgasm denial.

OK, I'm not the best roleplayer ever and I struggle to put up long posts, but please no one-liners either. I'd love to play with people that can create the right mood, and encourage me to post something a bit longer...
- A&A - On & Offs -

Qt

Yo sup Bend. Sounds like a excellent idea. I'm happy to either DM this or play it.

gnoah

I would try playing this, Love to hear more on how it would work and all.

bend

OK let's see  if someone else pops up. gnoah, you'd go for player or DM?
I'm going to be one of the players.

I'm actually been inspired by erotica by Denver on Fictionmania site, if any of you is familiar with it. It usually involves bondage, D/s and forced feminization.
- A&A - On & Offs -

gnoah

Revolutionist

I am interested, it sounds good. So I am in if you need another person?

bend

I'd say you can be in. Player or dm?

I created a recruitment and planning thread here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93245.0

Please post there, I'm planning to use this thread as a place to post my future RP ideas too.
- A&A - On & Offs -

SheenaTiger

i see males are required as starting characters, tough i wonder does that mean (forced) m/m-scenes? if no (i do not consider herm/futa as m), i would like to apply.

as a sidenote, how you created the request-thread, it would fit much more into group-rp-requests
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

bend

you're right Sheena, I made a mistake... I'll move the thread to small groups
- A&A - On & Offs -

bend

Sorry, it should be in the group roleplay area. My mistake. New thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93249.0
- A&A - On & Offs -

SheenaTiger

still one question unanswered in my opinion ^^
and mods can move topics... no need to mak hundreds of new topics ^^;
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.