The Blame Game

Started by Adammair, January 15, 2012, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

It's your fault I have hiccups.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Belle.. I blame you for my impatient procrastination. Come on.. 'fess up.. you know you are to blame.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Mordred - it's your fault I feel blue...  not sad, but literally blue.   

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for broken hearts
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Azrael Annavianna

I blame you for blaming others.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Chipotle

I blame you for dangerous metallic finger embellishments everywhere.

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for not using the dangerous metallic finger armor

Chipotle

I blame you for using nothing at all

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for not enjoying the weakened.

Belle33

I blame you for making me feel like sleeping naked.

Mordred

Sorry, Belle.. but you must know I blame this affliction of mine on you. I know, it's seems crazy. I mean, honestly, where were you back in 311? But I know, with absolute certainty, your lovely presence now sent ripples back in time and caused that sexy, crazy thing to sink her fangs into me and send me upon this eternal torment. Just.. admit it.. would ya?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Mordred, I blame you for damn near everything. Pesky vamp...

OrchidofDarkness

Poor Mordred. I blame you for picking on that sweet vampire

Mordred

Orchid, sweet thing you are.. I blame you for this insatiable need of mine to always fill my ravenous lungs with delicious scents. Quite an adorable little scoundrel, aren't you, doing this to me?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Mordred, it's your fault I long for retractable fangs.  Stop making vamphood look all cool... would ya?

derek

I blame you Belle for my nearly obsessive want of a lovely woman eating an ice cream cone *geesh*

Azrael Annavianna

Derek, I blame you for making me want a sex change so I can be held in your arms.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

OrchidofDarkness

I blame Mordred for being the sexy vampire he is, Belle for being such a sweet treat, Derek for the ice cream cone, and last but certainly not lest Azrael for his kinky use of finger armor.  ;)

Adammair

It's your fault, Orchid, that you're so lovely in pure white. ;D

OrchidofDarkness

Its your fault Adammair that you looks so delicious and tempting 

Mordred

Orchid.. ohhhhh Orchid.. I blame you for making me wanna shed this devious little realm of blue shadow.. and dive into your brightly lit world of soft light. Why, lovely thing.. do you taunt these eyes sooooo with that luscious, soft skin? Cruel human, like to see a poor old vampire lose his mind?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for making crazy somehow seem impossibly sexy.

Mordred

Breathless.. yes, you. Don't deny your title.. you know you are to blame for making me take three huge breaths as I count to eleven.. then hold my breath as I send my consciousness into those wild little veins of yours.. searching for one particularly luscious little drop that simply won't.. stop.. taunting me so! Breathless indeed. I blame you for not telling when it's ok to start using the lungs again. Yep.. turning blue in the face here. Happy now?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for my sudden little headache. You distracted me with your blue and jello and coffee and I haven't had ANY water today!

OrchidofDarkness

Mordred...my dear sweet Mordred I blame you for not just walking out of the blue shadows and in the the shadows of Orchid where madness and lustful joy still dwells