News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I'm in love...

Started by robitusinz, April 04, 2008, 05:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

Alright, so I don't go for conventional beauties.  I started watching Dancing with the Stars, and I swear I think I'm in love with her:

This is Marissa Jaret Winokur.  She's currently on Dancing with the Stars, and she's famous as a Tony award winning Broadway actress from the musical "Hairspray" (she's not in the movie).

I'm seriously head-over-heels for her.  I'd love it if a lady would want to take over this "image" and play in a one-on-one with me.  I love the coquettish personality, the playful hard-to-get attitude.  Ideally, I'd love to play out some flirting sessions with some witty dialogue, a little seduction, etc.

I'd rather not meet at a bar, but somewhere a little more personal, maybe work, or perhaps as post-graduate students at a university (I don't want to go any younger than say 27ish or so).  I'm open to dramatic obstacles to deepen the storyline, but it has to be a modern setting.  My character wouldn't be a bumbling pansy, but a regular guy with an interest in a girl.  Hey, if she's into kinky stuff, that'd be awesome...one of the things that draws me to this kind of woman is that "feeling" she exudes of how comfortable she is with her sexuality, and how she genuinely enjoys sex....she's a real slut in the bedroom, but she enjoys the ride there as much as the destination.

Please let me know if you're interested, we can begin playing ASAP.  :D
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

robitusinz

LOL, am I such an old fart here that I'm the only one that likes simple romance stories?

Alright, alright, I'll rape you, dress in armor, pull a tentacle out of my ass...whatever crazy, weird, anime fetish I need to whip out, it can be done, I'm not that limited.  I play a great vampire too.

NightBird

I've been tempted from the day I first saw it since I admire her panache as well, but my plate is as full as I can stack it and get replies out in anything like a decent length of time. If I could only squeak one more hour out of the day, but that usually gets wasted in traffic. *wry smile*

robitusinz

LOL, no worries, it's alright.  Thanks for the sentiments, though, I too wish I could actually do something productive with that wasted "traffic hour".  :D

Seems like there's little interest in a good old-fashioned love story anymore here.

Sherona

Same here. I have a full plate what with real life drama and what not. But Yeah It would be nice to play a simple settng story with real feeling people.

robitusinz

Oh well, if anyone is looking for a writing partner for some romance stories, just let me know.  (Post here, actually, since I can't do PMs atm.)