The Ninja's Requests (seeking female characters) (New game added on 10/23)

Started by DigitLninja, November 30, 2009, 01:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astrofig

New
Alien Impregnation ( M/F, one shot, Sci Fi, Non Con, possible OVI, ect.)

A young woman sets up a date with her boyfriend and after an hour of waiting she decides she has been stood up, unfortunately she is confronted by an alien who immediately restrains her and begins stimulating her sexually, with the intention of impregnating her... for SCIENCE!

New
Tribal Capture ( MMMMM/F, Non Con, Bondage, possible Anthro, possible Impregnation, ect.)

A researcher in the jungle is captured by a local tribe, as part of a spiritual ceremony she is tied and used sexually by every male of age.

Newish
~What to do with Freedom~ ( M/F, ex-slave, military, rehabilitation, possible furry, ect.)

A military Sniper and his team, has managed to take down a slave ring and each one of them is given a home in several different locations through the nation to rehabilitate these love slaves till they are able to function in society again. This proves to be the hard part of the mission as these slave girls know only know how to serve a master's needs. The Sniper soon finds himself trying to keep his own sexual desires locked away so he doesn't indulge himself and keeps her on the track to a better life.

Orgasm Subway Train (Present day/non-consensual m/f)

On a pack subway car it's hard for people to notice when things happen, even rape... (need I say more?)

~Slaves of the 25th Century~ (Future/Slave/Bondage/Virtual Reality (possible)Human/Furry/Alien  m/f)

A powerful government official has just purchased a new sexual slave for himself online. He has been told that the female is well trained but he has every intention of retraining her for his own purposes. However this slave girl has her own agenda, she is part of an organization (we can discuss what kind) who needs to collect this government officials seed for (discuss reason). With the intense Virtual Reality sexual training and the charms of this government official it's becoming harder for her to finish her mission.

Traditional Farm (Modern/Exhibitionism/Bestiality possible Romance M/F M/FF)

In the small town where there is little to nothing to do the biggest event is the traditional 'unspoken' coming of age test for all females who have reached the coveted eighteen years old. According to any male or female who knows of the tradition a young woman at the age of eighteen is required to sneak onto Mr. Gerald's farm and spend the night in his barn. Now Mr. Gerald isn't a bad man, he's only about twenty-nine years old and he's really nice, but the story goes that if he finds you in his barn he goes crazy and locks you in the cellar with some mutated animal. Most females are frightened enough to think twice but they always end up at the barn on the night of the eighteenth birthday. Mr. Gerald is payed quite handsomely for recording everything he and his dogs do with the girls.

These are all interest me. PMme if you'd like to do one!

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Sinfulkarma129

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DaphneAngelus

A more detailed O/O list http://www.f-list.net/c/daphne%20angelus

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by: