Secret Society

Started by robitusinz, July 10, 2006, 11:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

So I've got this recurring fantasy that I think would make an interesting game.  There is a secret society of males, whose goal is to dominate "interesting" women, then show them off to each other.  Of course, there's sex involved, swapping partners being the key activity.  The women are essentially trophies.  They're submissive, but treated well...they follow orders, but they're catered to like treasured pets.  It's an interesting dichotomy.
  Now, when I mention the women are "interesting", what I mean is that these are women who in their professional life are significant figures.  Actresses, judges, politicians, doctors, dancers, virgins...the more powerful, popular, beautiful, innocent, and/or artistic, the better.  In essence, the status of the men within the society is judged by the calibre of women they're able to produce, and the amount of control he's able to exert.  All of the men are rivals...there are a few allies, but it's common for one man to "liberate" another's slave and take her for himself.  Any woman brought to a convention is exposed to being stolen, but there's no point having such a woman if you can't show her off.  And so an intriguing game ensues.
  The men are in competition with each other, thus the women benefit from lavish treatment, but at the same time, the women are also in competition as they seek the better, wealthier patrons.  If anything, this would parallel something like the geisha in real life, except with a lot more emphasis on actual sex.

So, any interest?  I'll look into fleshing out a game better once I gather a few thoughts from others on this.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Ellyssa

Hmm. I like this one.. although, are the women still involved in their professional lives in the meantime, or are they full-time slaves once captured? If they're even captured.. more than likely a fair number might simply submit willingly.

And is this a 1 on 1 relationship thing, or do some men have more than 1 woman? If not, then you'd need more doms than subs, wouldn't you? So people would want each other's trophies.

robitusinz

Good questions.

I don't see the women being "captured", in the medieval sense.  The guys in this particular setting would all see themselves as gentlemen and expert seducers.  The "hunt" is a mental one...these are wealthy playboys who find marks and then do whatever it takes to lure them in, without resorting to kidnapping, or violence, etc.  (A lot of the fun in this game could simply come from courtship)

Just to give an example...let's say Mike is a member of the society (I'll give it a name at some point, which will probably end up being the game's name), and he meets Laura, a successful investment banker...a really shrewd woman.  Mike thinks Laura would turn a lot of heads at the next convention, and sets about seducing her.  He calls her, invites her out, shows her a good time.  They have great sex (Mike's obviously an expert lover).  Little by little, he starts dominating her, and she finds herself submitting...there's that whole, "She's a bitch to everyone else...but, Mike just has 'something' that makes her swoon."  Eventually, one day Mike makes her commit to trusting him fully, has her dress as sexy as possible, blindfolds her and takes her to the location of the Conclave.  Once there, he tells her what's going on, etc. etc. etc. etc.

The women are "slaves" (or whatever they like to call themselves or have their 'owners' call them...there are no set rules for personal relationships), but more in the sexual sense.  They continue their lives as normal, but their romantic and sexual lives belong to this society for however long she's of interest.

The relationships should be 1 on 1 for the most part.  A dom with multiple subs would probably give one up to garner favor with another member....remember, these are all wealthy, influential men, and the society not only functions as a place to have all their kinky fantasies come to life, but also a place to network - acts done through the society could serve to grease up political gears or investments, etc.  The casual "wanting" of each others' subs would lead to swapping, either for a night, or maybe permanently.  For the slave to up and go with another dom, she'd have to be very very explicit, which she may or may not want to do...why slight a powerful man, after all?  So there's room for intrigue among the submissives as well..."Why don't we encourage our masters to swap...you like mine and I like yours after all", etc.

If it'll make for a better game, then the society could enforce a strict 1-to-1 rule, and after considering the issue, it's likely that'll happen (plus, it'll make for smoother threads).

Another thing to consider is that a submissive could also simply fall out of favor with her master...with no one else to sponsor her, she's left in the outside without even a chance to look in.  When she's being lavished with jewelry, or simply the affection and attention of such fine calibre gentlemen, she may not want to be left out.  :D

And yet another point, I don't think this game is going to be violent.  There could be some plotline that involves a rape, but that'll probably be the exception, and not the rule.  Nobody wants an unhappy female at these functions, or some battered slave.  Not only is that bad form, but these just aren't men who have to resort to violence to have their way.

kasen03

I was directed this way by a rather special lady herself (winks) and think that this has some intrigue.. promise.

I'm eager to see the game up and running..and I think you have another interested party.

Freeform I'm assuming?

robitusinz

Yup, all freeform...LOL, I don't foresee any combat, but who knows?

We've got 2 guys, and 2 or 3 gals, so let me give it a day before actually starting anything.

Purple

I know I told you on IM, but I needed to post something so this will come up on my reply list.  :)

And my special friend a post back...I'm blushing furiously, and I'm honored.  :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Elvi

*lol*
So who's gonna present as his trophy the woman who refuses to be submissive?
Now what a trophy that would be eh?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

robitusinz

Quote from: Elvi on July 10, 2006, 02:06:06 PM
*lol*
So who's gonna present as his trophy the woman who refuses to be submissive?
Now what a trophy that would be eh?

That's the whole point.  :)  None of the female characters in this game would be your typical "submissives".  In fact, there probably wouldn't be a *formal* D/s relationship until the woman's been fully courted and she's brought into the fold.  And of course, there are other motivators to reinforce submission...blackmail, outright bribes, or a myriad of other possibilities, including exploiting hidden fetishes, fears, fantasies, etc.

I would expect most of the relationships to actually be rather vanilla just prior to moving forward to the society.

RubySlippers

Hummmm how about a legacy member maybe the daughter of one of the founding family that finagled her way into the organization in the men's role?

After all I was thinking if the only "heir" was a woman and she could argue that to keep the family in she HAS to granted membership, not to mention she could yank lots of money from the central funds her grandfather or whoever put into the first trusts for the society.

Just asking I'd rather not have to worry about some man getting into my characters skirt.  ;)

robitusinz

Quote from: RubySlippers on July 10, 2006, 03:09:33 PM
Hummmm how about a legacy member maybe the daughter of one of the founding family that finagled her way into the organization in the men's role?

After all I was thinking if the only "heir" was a woman and she could argue that to keep the family in she HAS to granted membership, not to mention she could yank lots of money from the central funds her grandfather or whoever put into the first trusts for the society.

Just asking I'd rather not have to worry about some man getting into my characters skirt.  ;)

I hate to exclude people, but I don't think that would work.

The only way a woman could attend a conclave would be as a guest of one of the members.  Membership just isn't granted to females, regardless of their stature.  There's no one person who funds the network...all of these guys are already wealthy and powerful in their own right.

In terms of relation, daughters, wives, or relatives of members are off-limits to be brought as a guest.  If by some chance it happens that one member has a problem with another member's guest, there are rules to handle that.  Think of this as an "Old Boy" network.  These guys follow a rather strict and traditionally chivalrous code in regards to women.  There is a specific role for women, and that role is very rigidly defined.

Of course, you could simply choose to play a male character...take a different viewpoint.  I'm sure a hermaphrodite would be fine too, as long as he's traditionally male...the only thing I really care about is the character's overall interaction with the rest of the network...what you wanna do in private, that's your thing.

RubySlippers

Well then I have another idea the daughter of one of the founding members who is highly educated and a match for any of the men, beautiful and very lesbian- the kind of woman needing to be kept in the right way like perhaps not as a lover but allowed to share a woman. So one woman would be a submissive to both and she attached to the man. Of course he would have to figure out HOW to do that and she would be a hard prize to bag.  ;)

robitusinz

Let me think about it.

Right now, my gut instinct is to say that a purely lesbian character is not going to fit in this setting.  There are a few nuances that come into play here.  First, the lesbian domme is obviously going to choose lesbian or bisexual women.  If there's only one lesbian domme, then she becomes irrelevant at best...there's no reason for her to be there, to show off anything, because nobody's going to care about who she brings.  The assumption is that the guest is a lesbian too, thus pointless for anyone else to covet.  If there are more than one lesbian, then they would basically form a subsect of or seperate society altogether, thus, it's beyond the scope of this particular game.

Let me think about it and see if I compromise the idea that I had for the game with what you'd like to do.

RubySlippers

That's ok Z.K. might do such a group for FemDoms how about a crossover convention with the women bringing their pets and your group bringing their pets and show off so could have even more fun.

By the way a male or female submissive its all good to a woman what matters is QUALITY not what private parts they have, save depending on sexual preferences.  :D

kasen03

I'm still somewhat eager for this to begin.  I do hope that the whole 'Old Man's Club' works out as it should..and doesn't turn into .. for lack of more delcate wording.. a 'pissing contest' to best each other.  That the men go for this refined approach.. and would even be supportive of each other.. sure it's a contest..but it's a gentleman's contest.  Much like them all going out to golf together.. even though one person wins with all the prestige.. everyone has fun.. it's not like a sporting event where there is one winner and everyone else leaves bitter and revengeful.

I do like the idea of once it's established swapping subs too.. that may be very interesting indeed. :)  Or even..if need be.. players coule play multiple characters.

And..I can see where you're going with this.. but the whole idea of one of the daughters/relatives of the other 'Old Men's' is yummy to me *grins wickedly*

robitusinz

I've chosen a name, "Ordine del Rosa Trasverso", and have a better-structured background.  I've ordered the board, and will have up the requisite information soon.  I expect to be playing by Friday.

robitusinz

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=259.0

Ordine del Rosa Trasverso is up.  The requisite structure threads are up.  I'm taking character submissions.  That's pretty much that.  The game's open to whoever wants to come join and have fun with us.

ladyelizabeth

so as I am new the site, I have a question.  Would there be any regular females  to this secret society?
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

kasen03

Lady Elizabeth.. if you come to the board link (see Robitusinz's posting) there is some background information.

The basic gist is.. men are the 'Dom'.. women are the subs.. no exceptions.. basically an 'ol man's club'

:D

ladyelizabeth

lol i got that part.  Just wondering if there would be regular dom women or if there were only room for new charas after one has been introduced.

Aysleen

There are NO dominant females...males are doms and females are subs, that is all. :)
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

ladyelizabeth

Not to be a little misunderstood....

I don't mean DOM females.   (this is not a shout this is just making sure it doesn't get misunderstood again.  as to highlight it)

but regular females that someone would bring as a submissive.  In the explanation is describes trying to one up with interesting women.  Once a woman was taken in and showed off and what not, that person would need to create another woman right?  or are women allowed back after the first visit.

Elvi

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on July 26, 2006, 08:44:15 PM
lol i got that part.  Just wondering if there would be regular dom women or if there were only room for new charas after one has been introduced.

Elizabeth, please don't shout at people for answering your own question.
The way I read it is that men would only 'show' their women once they were fully trained and that they were all highly proffesional women in their own fields anyway?

I would suggest that you contacted Robitusunz by PM with your idea and see what he says...

Elven Sex Goddess

Looking for a patron for my ward Sasha Parden just listed.   

Asherah

ladyelizabeth

Nevermind.  I was just trying to clarify a question that came to mind.  I thought I might be interested but would hate to create a character that would only be useful for so long. 

Elvi

What, no "Oops sorry I did say that didn't I, sorry for the confusuion?"