Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

I can't have a hunter in my neck of the woods! Begone!

Anesa

You keep getting blue fairy dust EVERYWHERE!  We're done!  It's over!

blue bunny sparkle

noooooooo!

It's like you have multiple personalities! I can't keep track of what you look like! We're done!

Anesa

You hang out all night long in the dark forest and then come dragging in early hours of the morning bringing your other little winged friends with you!  I'm finished..... I'm so out of here!

Nico

You're really nice and all, but red so isn't my thing.

Acid Lips

I tried to talk to you about a threesome, but you did not wanted one you wanted him. So stay with him...

TheLegionary

Sorry Acid Lips! We cannot see each other - every time I kiss you, your lips hurt mine! I need a safer girl!

Anesa

I told you that if I caught you with your pants down one more time, we were through! And I know you've just pulled them back up!  Hit the road, Jack!

Adammair

I told you that if I caught you checking yourself out under your panties one more time, we were through! And I know you're planning something down there! Oh...umm, wait...come back...I didn't mean it! ;D

*would SO be into that* ;)

Anesa

Quote from: Adammair on March 02, 2011, 09:06:49 PM
I told you that if I caught you checking yourself out under your panties one more time, we were through! And I know you're planning something down there! Oh...umm, wait...come back...I didn't mean it! ;D

*would SO be into that* ;)

LOL! Hey Adammair... where did I just see you? Hmmm.....  Grins

What did I tell you about having so many weapons around the house?  They're dangerous and they scare me!  You're too violent, my dear!  Out now!

Cassiopeia

You're more interested in your own cooch than mine, how could this possibly work?!

Acid Lips

You have too much dust around you I CANT BREATHE so enjoy your dust alone

Acanthus

Your sex changed my sexuality... so, um... later!
Questions... thousands of them. Are you game?

O/O's Ideas~

Autumn52

I keep getting chapped lips from your firey mouth. Sorry baby but I gotta take care of my lips. Bye bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

You always complain about the air-conditioning temperature, but look at you! Why don't you put oneat least a blouse and a jeans? I cannot melt down, even though I like you a lot. I am leaving home now!

Nico

Dude, seriously, you're really hot and all, but all those cold showers! That's too much for me. Sorry, man! :P

Cassiopeia

You two seem far more interested in each other than me and a girl just needs some attention!  Goodbye!

Wykyd

Last night was a mistake...really, it was just the copius amounts of alcohol! I can't see you anymore.

Acid Lips

I cannot tolerate all of your tattoo's, what's that? one in your cheek? we are done

Insanityenviesme

Green lips? really? REALLY? Thats it..Goodbye!!

(Ps..They are totally hot! :p )
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

One blue eye? That's it! Can't you look at me with two? We're through!

Insanityenviesme

You never take me flying!! I'm sorry but I cant beg anymore! Have a good life!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Why don't you have wings? I'm tired of carrying the load! That's it.

Insanityenviesme

I'm a damn eye..you cant carry one stupid, extra eye?!! God, you're impossible!! I'm out!
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

I can't keep track of your missing body parts! Don't ask me anymore! We're done!