He Fell at her Doorstep (M lf F) ~younger man/older woman - romance~

Started by Rustic, June 15, 2015, 05:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustic

I'm looking for an RP with the pairing of an older female to a younger male. She could be more dominant, but it's more vanilla romance than a D/s story. Of course any pairings along these lines I would consider, extreme D/s or not, but I have an idea as outlined below.

Note: I'm looking for story over smut, and realism over absurdity. Read my O/Os, but a lot of my O/Os are flexible and always changing, so just ask.

PM me if interested

He Fell at her Doorstep
(nothing is set in stone and can be discussed)

Themes/Genres: Amnesia, Older Woman and Younger Man, Sexual Tension, Sexual Discovery, Second Chances

In a small quaint town, Andrea (age 40-50) lives alone. She was once a model and married to a rich husband. The life got away from her, and she started craving something more of substance. After a painful divorce, with her half of the money she bought a small home in a small town, to help find herself. She's not exactly used to living on her own without help, and her place is a bit of a fixer upper. Though she's determined to make it work.

Then one night she gets a ring on her doorbell, and she opens to find a young man (age 18-25) beaten and bloody at her doorstep. As she tries to call 9-1-1, with what few breaths he has, he pleads for her to not call anyone. She looks over his wounds, hoping none of them are life threatening, and she reluctantly agrees. She tries to take care of him, and can't help but notice an instant draw to him; his toned muscles, his youthful looks, and his eyes...

The next morning, when he wakes, he's confused and dazed. She tries to ask what happened, but he has no recollection. In fact, he doesn't even know who he is, not even his name. His memory is gone.

They make an arrangement. While he tries to heal and get his memories back, he can stay with her in the house, as long as he helps her with some of the chores and repairs that need to be done. He agrees, but not just for the help and place to stay, but because he's finding himself drawn to her as well.

As time goes on, sexual tensions rise between them, his memories aren't coming back fast enough, and now men are knocking at her door looking for him... what will she do?