The Stony Girl - Plot-heavy story partial seed - M seeking F

Started by Top Cat, March 24, 2017, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

I woke up this morning with a fragment of a dream. I've tried to piece it together and make sense of it.

There were several princes - out of a line of 18 of them - who were arguing over inheriting a woman who had been with the family for decades. She was stone - but very much alive. The king had declared it a bounty - half of the kingdom would go to the son who could take her. She was cursed, and any who tried to take her flower without love would be doomed to death. A few of the braver, older princes have tried, and fell prey to a magical disease that transformed them to stone. Three of the remaining princes were arguing over it, and what to do.

The king is still alive, but not in good shape. When he dies, there will likely be an inheritance war between the three strongest sons still alive. #18, the youngest living and still a boy (17-ish) has been excluded from discussions. He'll be my character.

The woman has been kept in a cell. Not needing to eat, she is still awake, aware, and quite probably bored stiff (no pun inten... well, okay, a bit intended). All that is known is that she's not human, even though she looks it. She has power, but what kind of power is unknown. What is she? Does she encourage the young princes to have sex with her, knowing that they'll probably die? Is she submissive, aggressive, sarcastic? Lots of opportunities and options to play with here.

I intend this to be a plot-heavy story, not a one-shot, and not quick to rush to the first sex scene.

Edit: PMs, please - don't post here.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.