recruiting: Pathfinder Skulls and shackles AP second/third table LF2m

Started by Tamhansen, March 14, 2016, 06:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeviantMunster

Hrm hrm. True true.
But sometimes people like flashy, I think.
I remember Dark Ages of Camelot getting a lotta flak for every outfit looking so perfectly modest.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Phaia on March 20, 2016, 05:38:43 PM
Were you around for the attack on Kerafyrm the sleeper? I was on a different server but can remember seeing the full region posts and stopping what I am others were doing to follow along and cheer!! Then making sure to log in a newbie a couple of nights later into server to cheer on the guilds in the second and final attempt to kill the unkillable!

Those were the times and EQ always had such good looking male and female avis compared two later games like EQ2.

Phaia

I participated! For like, three hours of it. Rallos Zek used to be my "primary" server, up until the mergers started.
/nerdcred

Phaia

Quote from: Chulanowa on March 20, 2016, 06:26:34 PM
I participated! For like, three hours of it. Rallos Zek used to be my "primary" server, up until the mergers started.
/nerdcred

:o :o :o definate nerd cred I have to clap for you for that! I was on chazic thule in a dark elf female roleplay guild at the time!!

Well done! We cheered in the regions and though I made a newbie for your server I never even got close to the fight but was in freeport reading the play by play.

Phaia

Tamhansen

Okay. So I've kind of arrived at an impasse. I have 10 prospective players, and a bit of difficulty dividing them in groups the way I want to. Therefor i want to propose the following.

I will pick the six that make the best team in my opinion and start them off this week.

I'll then leave this board open for a week or so, with a directed search of filling out the other team, if not filled by then I will revert the scenario back to the original 4 player game for them.

So team 2 that I'll start work on right now.

Phaia
Mysterica
Deviantmunster
Autocad
Grizzly
Rubyslippers

That gives me the right balance to have them survive.

The other team would then be
Darkprince
TFCommando
Chulanowa
Freeko

An antipaladin, a sorceress and an alchemist. Also a very good basis to start a team, which will give Chula a better idea what he wants to be I hope.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Phaia

Quote from: Tamhansen on March 21, 2016, 11:58:25 AM
Okay. So I've kind of arrived at an impasse. I have 10 prospective players, and a bit of difficulty dividing them in groups the way I want to. Therefor i want to propose the following.

I will pick the six that make the best team in my opinion and start them off this week.

I'll then leave this board open for a week or so, with a directed search of filling out the other team, if not filled by then I will revert the scenario back to the original 4 player game for them.

So team 2 that I'll start work on right now.

Phaia
Mysterica
Deviantmunster
Autocad
Grizzly
Rubyslippers

That gives me the right balance to have them survive.

The other team would then be
Darkprince
TFCommando
Chulanowa
Freeko

An antipaladin, a sorceress and an alchemist. Also a very good basis to start a team, which will give Chula a better idea what he wants to be I hope.

Can we get someplace to post characters?

Phaia

TFcommando

Had a notion I wanted to check on... Using the race creation rules to make a former human who is now part Naga, snake tail instead of legs.  The same background, a Taldan noble sorceress, but cursed/polymorphed/mutated somehow, which keeps her from returning home.  Not 100 percent sure I'd go with it, or even if it's practical/useful, but still curious.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Chulanowa

Quote from: TFcommando on March 21, 2016, 03:24:36 PM
Had a notion I wanted to check on... Using the race creation rules to make a former human who is now part Naga, snake tail instead of legs.  The same background, a Taldan noble sorceress, but cursed/polymorphed/mutated somehow, which keeps her from returning home.  Not 100 percent sure I'd go with it, or even if it's practical/useful, but still curious.

Nothing wrong with sticking with a human. 'Course you could play off of it. Viper familiar, uses lots of polymorph spells, keeps batting her eyes at the vishkanya alchemist we are gonna have... Work into that lamia monstergirl image you're looking at  >:)

So we've got snake fetishist sorceress, Poisony McPoisonerson the alchemist, and Rovagug's delivery service. That's... a hell of a moral compass, there.

It's been a long day, mythweavers is down, and I got work in a few hours, so... I'll think on it  :-)

freeko

Well, I am just about ready to withdraw my second character. Probably better to simply focus on the one I have. With the way this group is (not) shaping up, I would lose interest quite quickly.

My character is a follower, and there is nothing worthy of following. Mostly defeats the purpose of the character.

TFcommando

Quote from: Chulanowa on March 22, 2016, 02:58:48 AM
Nothing wrong with sticking with a human. 'Course you could play off of it. Viper familiar, uses lots of polymorph spells, keeps batting her eyes at the vishkanya alchemist we are gonna have... Work into that lamia monstergirl image you're looking at  >:)

So we've got snake fetishist sorceress, Poisony McPoisonerson the alchemist, and Rovagug's delivery service. That's... a hell of a moral compass, there.

It's been a long day, mythweavers is down, and I got work in a few hours, so... I'll think on it  :-)

Tried messing with the race-building system and it didn't jump out at me with "Hey, this is fun!" for a naga/lamia type.  So I'll stick with human, and just a fetishist-fetishist.  Taldans are steeped in decadence, right? :)  Lawful Neutral, so sticking to the code and rules, as they may be... and she might end up being the captain, having natural leadership ability and personal power.  The sort of captain who the crew rallies behind, with someone else as the sailing master who actually steers the ship.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

mellowdude

Room for one more? Not sure yet (about either whether or not I'm entering as I'm already in the other game and really should procrastinate less, and also what to enter with), but I'm currently thinking Cleric or Druid.

RubySlippers

I'm pulling out of game two, I'm not fond of my character concept and won't have time to redesign or do a remake without holding the game start back that's not fair to the others.

Chulanowa

Well, if group 3 is going kaput and there's a free space in 2, I should have something up for 2 by the end of the evening  ;D

freeko

Darkprince deserves that spot well before either of us do.

Hexed

Okay, I might be missing something with the dropouts. But if a third group is still being planned I'd be willing to toss my hat in. While I like and prefer spellcasters I'm willing to try out whatever role the party still lacks.

Phaia

Not sure what is going on with the 2nd group. So far from what I have seen there seems to be a shortage of divine casters. Team 2 has a witch [me] and a bard, a ranger, a rogue and a barbarian.
I am not sure who is left or looking.

Phaia

TFcommando

Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in