~@~Idea to Mull Over~@~

Started by ChaoticEnvy, May 13, 2021, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaoticEnvy

This idea is very vague and needs a good mind to help me navigate fully. Basically, MC is YC boss. It could be an office type, Boss, receptionist or whatever we decide. I am good with playing the male in this, MC would be married. His wife would be a stay-at-home mother, a marriage kind of drifted apart by the kids etc. YC a woman who works with MC somehow. YC could be married or not, up to you. I want to explore the harsh side of a relationship like this... having to ditch her when the wife needed him, etc. At the same time I want to divulge into the story of how they "fall in love" without even realizing it type of situation. More to discuss with the right person. See links below for more details about me and my writing. Yes I have been gone a long time and only mildly starting to come back. Let me know your thoughts or other ideas you might enjoy as well!

~*~The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.~*~ Author Unknown
~~Never fear the troubles of tomorrow, you never know if you will miss out on a pleasure of today~~ VE