Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

Do I want to know what TyCaine did???

Belle?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Belle33

Evidently, he's done everyone.  *grins*  (We're just kidding of course)

I have to get going for a little bit.

*leaves hugs for Jaden and spanks for Loves and Zil*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

JadenMystic

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Harley

*gives her best Joker smile*  Correct.

...  Jaden again?

JadenMystic

lol yeppers...Close enough on the spelling, dearheart. It's Jaden. No y in it. :-)

Is Loves gonna cum join the party???

Harley

I'm sorry, but no...  And I apologize for my misspelling. 

Jaden again?

JadenMystic

lol no worries.  Zil and I are gonna have our own party since Loves hasn't returned.

Zil?

Kiric Rand

Sorry, had to break up the party a little bit *random runthrough*

Jaden?
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

JadenMystic

Hey Kiric. Love the Avatar pic!

Zil, you gonna cum back, Hun?

Harley

I indeed am.  *joker grin*

Shall we continue the party, Miss J?

JadenMystic

Kiric Rand

*Dives in, landing on his head* D'oh, you'd think I'd know how to stick that landing  XD

Huummmm... I'll say Zil this time
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Harley

Very good. 

Hmm.  Miss Jaden?

JadenMystic

*purrs in your ear*

Yes, Miss Zil?

Novak

Nope   sorry.   

I am getting visions of someone down under.......

Harley

Sneaky.

Hmm.  Coming back, Miss J?

Loves

I just had the best dinner ever :)  and what's really surprising is that I cooked it :P

Lilly you up yet?
ON HIATUS AGAIN

JadenMystic

Back for a few, but about to feed my kids and myself some dinner. Will try to get back on here after I get the kids in bed.

Zil?

Harley

Mmm?  Ah, yes, I am here for now.  <3

Miss J, I am hoping you'll be around still for a few more minutes?

JadenMystic

Yep. yep. yep. It's only 8pm here...and I'm just now feeding them and myself dinner...oops! lost track of time. oh well.

Zil?

Miss Lilly

I am up, Loves! Just a little late getting back to you.

Return the favour, Loves?
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Belle33

Nope - it's me sweetie.  A little woozy, but here just the same.

Is blue Lilly returning?

Harley

What is it with the color blue?   How about some red lovin'?

... Belle again?

Belle33

*snugs Zil and the color red*

Zil?  how's that love?

Harley

Love?  Oh, I don't really have a love.  *she giggles a bit*  Although I am attempting to share love when I can.

How was your day, Belle?