Care to Teach Me Something? ~Azaria's Cravings~

Started by Azaria, August 23, 2011, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azaria

First of all, you guys need to know that I'm pretty much new to the sexual roleplay. Even though I have 5 years of experience as a roleplayer in other games.

True enough to say that we were following the PG-13 limits that allows only hints of sexual details and the final limit was the cuddle+kiss then we close the door leaving the reader's imagination to do the rest...

I am willing to try most things out there, specially the ones mentioned in my Ons / Offs profile ~some of them  made me go O_o ~ as I am known to be a very curious person.

So if you have the patience to teach me and help me discover these mysterious, alluring worlds... Shoot a PM my way  ;D

More seriously, the partner I play with should have decent grammar and spelling, in addition to the ability of making coherent sentences. Connect them please... I don't want to get lost trying to figure out what you are trying to say and ask you every now and then. We are humans, we make mistakes, I can accept that and tolerate it, but if your style has too much error then forgive me, I will have to correct you. Something I really hate to do ...

No one liners please, I do at least two paragraphs so please do the same and more is welcome, unless it was a conversation then you are welcome to make it one paragraph

Now to the nice stuff ^^

Pairings I'm willing to try first:

• Incest: father / step-daughter, brother / sister or sister / sister

• Dom / Sub: with me as a submissive, I need to learn how to dominate first before I can play it ;) . Either F/F or F/M with me as the female in both cases.

• Bondage: Want to start lightly on that, then advance to the extremes.

• Non-Consensual: Would love to explore that area as well.
I don't mind playing the regular heterosexual or homosexual stories, on the contrary I welcome these too and will eventually add some plots / ideas later :) maybe more pairings too!

Important Notes:

Specific No To:

• Vore:I just can't handle the idea of being swallowed inside someone else, thank you.

• Scat: Just ... No ...

• Watersports:: That I finally know what that means ... No.

• Bestiality:: No to the actual animal, but I welcome all furry people and shape shifters ^_^.
  • anal/vaginal Fisting: No, thank you. I like my characters to stay nice and tight thank you , but I won't mind doing it to others if that's what they wish ^^

Azaria

Plots and Ideas 

• Surprise: A teenager wins a ticket to a tropical island where she discovers a native nudist community, intrigued by her curiosity she accepts the invitation of a family to stay with them, only to be locked up and tamed to be a sex slave for the owner of the house.

• The Punishment: A girl fakes her resume in order to get a job and the boss finds out and blackmails her to fulfill his obsession with ( a fetish like: Autagonistophilia, Biastophilia, Exhibitionism, Breast fetishism, Podophilia, Stigmatophilia, Voyeurism)

• The Bargain: dad's new business partner shows some unexpected demands: The bargain: She is a 20 years old beauty, her father’s new business partner has a certain request

• Take Me in Your Arms,Brother: (reserved) A girl that has an older step brother whom she didn't see for years, now she's nearly 18 and has no sexual experience of any kind due to her shyness. Her brother returns to stay with her to enable let parents have a nice retirement vacation.

• Life ChangingTwo female neighbors, their husbands are always away in business trips. One day they discover something new about each other, both of them are bisexual. how will this change their lives?

• A weird Cat This one leans more to the fantasy/furry setting. A girl hosts a homeless cat/dog/ any furry animal thinking he's a normal animal, but she receives the surprise of her life.
Inspirational Photos
These are some inspirational images that may interest anyone, pm me with the photo number & your idea about it :) ~all NSFW~
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

~contineously updated~
Important notes

• I will play the female character
  • It has to be story driven, I don't like one shot scenes
  • PM me with which plot you want to play, no posting in here please.
  • the stricken through text is taken.
That's all I have for now, but I'll be adding more later :D

Azaria

Updated to open the topics again as none were completed due to my absence, and also added some Inspirational Photos ^^