Succubus in control (F dom looking for F or M sub)

Started by elfguy, April 23, 2014, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The realm of demons is filled with many different creatures, that prey on mortals in many different ways. However, what these demons fear the most are powerful warlocks who have the power to open a dimensional portal and summon them through, binding them as pets. However, not every warlock has what it takes to complete the binding. Fael is a young succubus who loves kinky things. She likes to go out into the mortal world and play with humans, promising them pleasure but in the end betraying them. One day however, while she was peacefully resting near a lava river down in the lower planes, she suddenly felt herself being summoned by a warlock, and found herself transported to a summoning chamber, down on all four, in a submissive pose, ready to be made into a pet. At first, Fael was scared and angry that this would happen to her, but soon she realized that the warlock that had summoned her was quite young and inexperienced. She could easily resist his spell, and instead found herself with full capabilities. Now, it was her turn to make this warlock into her pet..

For this RP I need someone to play a F or M warlock who will summon Fael to the mortal world and attempt to bind her as a pet. However this will fail and Fael will take you as her pet instead. She will have fun humiliating the warlock, forcing him or her to do things to her, and provide both pleasure and pain whenever he or she tries to disobey.

----

TehyaBabyy

elfguy

----

TehyaBabyy

elfguy

Quote from: TehyaBabyy on April 23, 2014, 07:33:10 PM
Mmmh I am sooo interested!!!

Well, let me know what your character would be, bit of a bio, and we can start us a thread.
----

TehyaBabyy

Rylia has always lived on the dark and sexual side of life. She had always heard of fellow warlocks summoning succubuses for their own sexual satisfaction. She had always wanted to try being dominant, and she now had her chance. She was quite clueless, but still managed to get everything she needed to summon her very own succubus.

NoctWilde

I'm interested if you're still looking. A good FxF Succubus plot is exactly what I need.

ManofDawnLight

I'm interested.  Would be fun to play a Catholic Monk character trying to resist temptation rather than the warlock, but I can go both ways.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.