Game Request: High School of the Dead

Started by Hunter, August 02, 2010, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Maybe I'm jumping just a bit ahead of myself but after having seen (so far five episodes) some of the series, I've got a hankering for being involved in a game based right out of the series.  I'm not looking for a sexual heavy (or even any sex at all in it) game but some good old fashioned fun.

Please?

Wolfy

Hunter

*bats eyelashes cutely*  Pretty please?

Wolfy

Kurokage909

Wolfy

Ya know..what I don't like about the Anime is..there are only 26 chapters of the Manga so far, and it's no where NEAR finishing the story...

If each episode Consists of One Chapter (Because each Chapter is extra long), and a new chapter is only released once a month...at 4 episodes per month (1 for each Week) the Anime will catch up with the Manga if it doesn't finish by then. When that happens, the Anime will either have to Pad itself, or come up with it's own ending for the story, because normally 26 episodes is considered a good run for an Anime, and they are usually cut off then.

pendarious

*grumbles about the curse of overrunning manga and 26 eps being a good run when an anime could take time to explore side crap and give up to 50 eps easily.*

anyway the last time i was in a game based on this topic it run into the ground quick so i'll pass on this one.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

LIAR

Zombie threads die so amazingly quick. If we get enough active (which to me is one post per three days min) players, I'll join.

Hunter

Quote from: Your Akina on August 04, 2010, 08:13:32 PM
Zombie threads die so amazingly quick.

That's because people equate adult games with sex.  Which isn't always the case.

Damnedangel

I'll join! *Waves hand excitedly* I love the anime and manga, shame its only 26 chapters so far =(
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Kaiser Maverick

Hmmm can anyone show me where I can watch it? I'll consider.

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.