Spring break [more guys please!]

Started by Combicon, January 31, 2009, 12:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Hey people.
Another combi-idea that's not fully formed, and I was just seeing if anyone else was interested.

There would be a set number of friends (who I was assuming would know each other from a young age; or just generally be very close and friendly; some of which I was hoping would be in a relationship) who have just finished school and are going on their spring break (I'm not sure what age this is, it seems more of an american thing, but it was the closest thing I could think of as how to describe it).

They would have rented several houses on a secluded beach in the tropics somewhere.

That's about all I had thought up.

I was hoping not ALL the guys would be sex maniacs, sure, casual sex is allowed, and so would casual groping, but I've had enough sex maniacs for awhile.

Okay, so, pretty much the gist would be that a few characters would go to an almost deserted beach, with everything they need (a house, a jeep, waterskis, etc etc). I'm fine with drug and alcohol use, as I am with casual sex. I was hoping that we would have some guys who have crushes on the girls or the other way around, and those crushes get known and sexual stuff happens between them (liike say if a slightly shy guy has a crush on one of the girls; and she strips to get an all-over tan, him watching would be fun.) Like I said, these are just suggestions, they don't have to happen.

I would love a mixture; some slutty/doesnt-care-if-anyone-sees-her-nude chearleader type girls (I'd happily play one), horny guys, normal girls and normal guys.

I feel like I'm talking too much. :P

I don't mind lesbianism, as long as you don't mind other guys around at the time, or the posibility of other guys joining in. Ones where we have two lesbians locked away with each other 24/7 aren't much fun. :P

Dashenka

I am... sounds.. tropical and that is always good :D
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Combicon

Haha, right now, I feel it's missing something though. :P
I don't know how many people it should have though, so I suppose for the time being, it's first come first serve.

Dashenka

Glad I am the first then :D but I think you/we should wait for a few more indeed :)

Combicon

Lavender

Spring break ages would vary from about 16ish with parental permission to around 22 or whenever said person gets out of university.  Some younger high schoolers can and do get permission from their parents, but it's unlikely.  Unheard of in my more conservative area.

If you got enough people, I might be interested.  It would be nice if it had a bit of a set plot to it.  Perhaps a murder mystery-type thing or something dramatic there, anyway.  That would help keep it from being the sex-crazed game you mentioned not wanting, you know, full of sex maniacs.  :p
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash

Combicon

xD
When I thought of it I did think it was like Cabin Fever...ish.
I think that's the right one...where there's a guy and he's all *cough cough ill*
and they're all "eww eww"

But yeah, I am thinking about any additions there could be. :P

Dashenka

*eww eww*  I hate fevers :P

Combicon

WyldRanger

Hmmmm....sounds interesting. :)

Count me in! Anything you're looking for specifically from a guy in this?

Combicon

Hmm, not really.
You think I should create character sheets for people to fill out or no?

WyldRanger

If it would help you with keeping things separate and knowing what everyone is up to, then I say go for it!

As far as something I'd be interested in playing, maybe a guy in a relationship who takes his girlfriend down there but they both end up "enjoying the scenery". Just an idea, I'm pretty flexible though. :)

Combicon

I was hoping that some people would be willing to do stuff as couples, but that's up to the players. :P

I suppose the use of drugs, and alcohol would be allowed (as long as it doesn't contradict with elliquiys rules though. ;D)

Lavender

I'd be willing to either be a part of a couple or become a part of a couple, or more, if needed.  Whatever works.
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash

Combicon

Woo. : D
I'll probably get a character sheet made soon. :3

Dashenka

we're lacking boys....

not that I mind :x

Combicon

We are.... we'll need to fix that.

Destiny Ascension

Sign me up!

I love Spring break in high school, ahh...the memories.
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Combicon

Alright, I'll quitly create a character sheeet:

Name:
Measurements:
Background:
Other:

If you'd want to be in a relationship, put the person you want to be in the relationship with in the 'other' section (even if you plan on sleeping around). Measurements is optional.
I'd like it if everyone filled out a background, even if it's short. :P

WyldRanger

Well it's short and can be expanded, but here's mine!  ;)

Name: Kyle Stevens
Appearence: Athletically thin build, blond hair, blue eyes.
Measurements: 6'3" 190lbs
Background: Having played basketball during school, he's come down to the beach front to escape after the tough end of the season. He decided to escape from his family and have some fun so he's looking eager to meet up with some nice sexy women.

Lavender

Name: Kayla Wilson

Appearance:

Background: The typical rich girl ignored by parents too busy with work and charity events, Kayla has not yet rebelled, but things have been brewing for years now, and she's ready.  She got her parents to agree to let her go with a group of friends from their town on spring break, and she fully intends to take every advantage of it.  Kayla is funny, intelligent, sweet, and a brilliant musician thanks to natural talent and years of practice and lessons forced by her mother.  However, only her closest friends know what a great singer and pianist she truly is.  She will, however, often sing a song backup while playing her guitar for others.  Kayla has also been trained as a dancer, ballet and jazz, and is a cheerleader, captain of the math and science club, and secretary of Future Business Leaders of America.  But following in her parents' footsteps is taking its toll.

Literary Longings

The American Patriot

Name: Hannibal Tannhauser
Appearence: Tall, lean and athletic
Measurements: 6' 3" 175lbs.
Background: A military brat, from a multi-generational military family who has already signed off on going into Army Basic Training as soon as he graduates from High School.
Other:
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

BigBuckBob

Name:Brian Dean
Appearence:

Background: He was the new kid in town, but somehow ended up getting in good with a group of childhood friends. He was always the last one to sign up for things like this, not wanting to seem like he was inviting himself. He had been in the group long enough now that he was definitely part of it, but he still always felt like the new guy.
Other: As the new guy, he is generally very shy. And not one to express feelings toward any of the girls. Especially since at one point or another, someone else had a crush on each of them. He wasn't sure if anyone had those feelings now, but he would tend to ignore his feelings. So he wasn't sure. [I'll definately put a crush here. But I'll wait until more profiles are up]
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Dashenka

yay we found guys :D

My profile might be changed cause I can't decide which of my many characters I will use :D

Name: Lokelani Kalena
Appearence: Light brown tan, dark brown curls over her shoulder, usually in a wet look.
Measurements: 5'7, 120 lbs  (I'm not familiar with this system, only know the metric so if it does not make sense, let me know :) )
Background: Fond of surfing and when her parents send her to school on the mainland she was gutted. Took her two years longer than normal to get her school done. Although her parents are very rich, Loke doesn't care for money at all.
Other: Quite the loudmouth. Doesn't stuff her opinion. She only got one big love; the ocean.

Combicon

Name: Tami Lyra
Appearence:
Background: While technically, she is Japanese from her parents lineage, she has been brought up with her friends, and has only ever been to Japan on holidays. Maybe it was the american lifestyle, or just that she had nothing to do for awhile, she became a cheerleader for the school, along with several other girls, but now school is over; she can throw away her cheerleading outfit, and go on spring break with the rest of her friends.
Other: She has a few paw-print tattoos on her right breast.