Wife Swap Soap Opera

Started by Jester, August 14, 2006, 11:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Imagine a few (maybe more than two?) couples who have been friends for years and talked about everything and giggled at all types of sex.

When one night all the men chuck their keys into a bowl and so begins the wife swap.

However. Rather than just make this one big orgy lets spice things up a little. Perhaps one half of one couple are really not keen? Perhaps one couple are in a loveless marriage and jump right into it? What happens if one guy is embarrassed about his small penis or large belly? What happens if one woman refuses to let a man use a condom?

Is anyone interested? I think the max should be three couples depending on interest. It does not matter who you are married to apart from that will be who you will arrive with and build history with. They keys will be drawn at random by the women by the time we get to that stage of the story. 

So who wants to be my wife?

Jester

Just as a side note. I think it would be interesting if the couples are interesting rather than being beautiful with massive penises.

Potentially one couple could be though? Just not all the same.

So lets find who you want to be married to and before we start work out your characters between the two of you and post a history and describe them a little.

Elvi

So who wants to be my wife?

*lol*

If that means I don't have to have sex with you...then I will be......

*wanders off sniggering*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ladyelizabeth

I think it is a great idea.  Count me in!!!
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Jester

So thats two possible couples? Any more interest?

I cant decide whether to define particular people types (and problems) or let people choose their own? i might actually post some ideas and let people choose one or come up with their own.

Elvi

I would let them decide on their own.....

However, how are you going to 'couple them up', both as married couples and who gets who's keys?

Jester

Well. I was hoping for more than two couples. I was then going to have a basic die roll for choosing which keys you picked up.

I think we could do a first come first basis for the married couples?

Elvi

I think it would be much more fun if you match the married couples that way too.....then you will get your miss matched ones and your perfect couples out by 'accident?

And give it time, you only put this on yesterday, let the donkey see the carrot .....*laughs*

Jester

I think thats a good idea Elvi.

Well i might start getting a game sorted. We can play with four but i also think that character generation and the relationship between couples might take a little time.

I also want to start writing up my character. :-)

Elvi

Laughs.......I think mine will be called Doris...... youngest member of the women's institute and terror of the knitting circle.
Matching jumpers anyone?

Jester

You cant have Doris from the knitting cirle at an orgy!!

Mabel possibly but not Doris.

Elvi

OH come on!
She was named after her great Grandmother!

(And she makes really nice sticky toffee pudding)

Jester

so. just imagine 3 - 4 couples all meeting up regularly and then one couple suggests the wife swap and all drunk they agree to try it next time they all meet up.

anyway they are all quite disfunctional

e.g. (these are not set in stone but just examples)
host couple - two people in a loveless marriage and have not had sex in years are eager to get jiggy with one or more of their guests.
the pretty couple - he is well built and super fit but has a small penis and while he at first appears super confident actually is very shy. whilst his pretty wife is desperate to find a bigger man but wont let any man wear a condom.
the nerdy couple - the wife is super shy and timid but actually gets quite kinky when it gets down to it. the husband is geeky looking with a massive penis.
the secret fetishists - the wife is blond and busy and can only cum with a bit of pain and he loves to be dominant even though they appear normal people.

So the game is based on how they all react together over the course of the evening.

Anyway I will set up a game and we can see what interest there is.

Elvi

the nerdy couple - the wife is super shy and timid but actually gets quite kinky when it gets down to it.

See?
And her name is Doris.......

NikitaFirestar

*peeks* Elvi, you are soooo following me!
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Elvi

How in hells name can I be following you?
I posted on here first! *huffs*

NikitaFirestar

Um... *Tries to think of a logical way* Um... Details! *Giggles and snuggles*

Elvi

*laughs lots and hugs back*

NikitaFirestar

*Grins* I'm telling you, we're just that good!

Elvi

Well we do seem to make a good team......after all, someone has to keep this lot ammused....*grins*

NikitaFirestar

Jester

oh stop spamming my game idea!!!!

deary me! :-)

you two have to play now no matter!!

Elvi

Spamming?
*looks shocked*

We're not Spamming, we are discussing the issues of the game.......

NikitaFirestar