In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Myrleena

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Ryieahna

consortium11

Some more definate cheating by the ladies...  ;) God, why do I even bother... it's not like we're even getting a moral victory *sobs*  :'(  :'(  :'(  >:)

purpleartemis00

Myrleena

What cheating?  Reversing the cheating that the men did when they made it positive instead?

Emmaline

consortium11

Both sides have cheated pretty badly at varying times. However, as we're losing badly, I retain the right to moan about it  ;)

Marguerite

Aye, aye, aye, seems we might have to make up new rules or something.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
Search for seas of gold
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you

Satnslillgrl

Ok. so I vote that after we completely crush the guys at -200, we start over at 0 and NO CHEATING! Either sides, cause girls have been cheating pretty badly too...

Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

consortium11

Rule 1: men never lose.

Rule 2: In all other cases Rule 1 applies.

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
Search for seas of gold
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Fertile Myrtle

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Milanthe

Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?