Galanthor's idea dump (M for F i guess?)

Started by Galanthor, March 04, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

Boring infos.

Thought i'd go ahead and gather some plot ideas in case i need them.
Feel free to pm about any idea even if it's not mine...I like talking ideas :)
My timezone is GMT+1
All those plots are with no idea in mind of how sex-scenes figure in yet. Guess that's something to be determined with the partner.
Smutty theme wise I'm fine with anything as long as we aren't in gore or feces territory.
I'm a slow poster...sorry for that :(
I don't deal well with stress, so i'd

Mere Mortals (Fantasy/Survival)
The prophecy came true. The dark lord rose once again and one kingdom after another fell. People are waiting for the hero of legend...unfortunately...neither you nor I are such Heroes. We are mere Mortals fleeing the calamity.
Direction: Thinking along the lines of zombie apocalypse in a fantasy setting, with people dicking each other over in an attempt to scrounge up food or just get away from the murderraping demons. For characters, I'm thinking...either a noble and servant, their that the country had fallen to darkness and ranks and titles don't really matter anymore when you are fighting for survival but well...they're the only people left or maybe even soldiers that failed to protect the people. This could probably evolve into a search for the chosen one.

A fairy tale (Fantasy/Romance/Comedy)
People said not to venture too deep into the forest, they said that strange powers reside in there. Now your character caught the attention of one such power. A fae...or fairy..not one of those cute winged things that they taught children about. No...this was an ancient powerful being. That said...it isn't malicious. It plays tricks, only that nobody else can see it, it wants to show the magic normal humans wouldn't see putting your Character into dangers it is not even aware of and then there is the fact that it seems to have a very...human...motivation for it's interest.
Direction: I'll be honest. I just want to play a crazy character doing crazy things, kinda thinking along the lines of Alice or a Ghibli movie where a character gets thrown into a strange world only that in this case it's the same world only seen in a different way. Maybe the add the element of your character trying to get rid of her admirer. This could be made more interesting by making the other character a magician or placing it in a modern setting.

A fairy tale (Fantasy/Romance/Comedy)
People said not to venture too deep into the forest, they said that strange powers reside in there. Now your character caught the attention of one such power. A fae...or fairy..not one of those cute winged things that they taught children about. No...this was an ancient powerful being. That said...it isn't malicious. It plays tricks, only that nobody else can see it, it wants to show the magic normal humans wouldn't see putting your Character into dangers it is not even aware of and then there is the fact that it seems to have a very...human...motivation for it's interest.
Direction: I'll be honest. I just want to play a crazy character doing crazy things, kinda thinking along the lines of Alice or a Ghibli movie where a character gets thrown into a strange world only that in this case it's the same world only seen in a different way. Maybe the add the element of your character trying to get rid of her admirer. This could be made more interesting by making the other character a magician or placing it in a modern setting.

Idea dump

Overlord,
Alternate Universes,
Sky-pirates!,
wounded dragon