Game of Thrones - Sandbox/Free-form RP (Now Recruiting!)

Started by BruceTheCat, April 27, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Flower on May 08, 2016, 01:45:56 PM
Hey! Just dropping in to say I will be creating a character for your game (if you will have me).  :-)

Woot woot
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Aiden

Hey! Just dropping in to say I will be creating a character for your game (if you will have me).  :-)

Who are you?

Flower

Caela

Yay!!!

Emjay

*pounces*
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

CaptainErotica

I'm definitely interested, but have no clue as to my character yet. I haven't checked all the gene building stuff yet, but would a fairly new and relatively unknown house that are descendants of the dothraki be doable. The could be based somewhere in Westeros and swear alliegance to House Targariyan( the king) if need be.

sweets

Quote from: CaptainErotica on May 09, 2016, 11:02:45 PM
I'm definitely interested, but have no clue as to my character yet. I haven't checked all the gene building stuff yet, but would a fairly new and relatively unknown house that are descendants of the dothraki be doable. The could be based somewhere in Westeros and swear alliegance to House Targariyan( the king) if need be.

Hey Captain.

Most discussion is on the OOC and Chatter Thread now. There are some who are looking for those to serve their house and make connections still. I would suggest sending the GMs your ideas about the house you wish to create as any new houses have to be approved along with their history, words, etc.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: CaptainErotica on May 09, 2016, 11:02:45 PM

Quote from: sweets on May 09, 2016, 11:47:18 PM
Hey Captain.

Most discussion is on the OOC and Chatter Thread now. There are some who are looking for those to serve their house and make connections still. I would suggest sending the GMs your ideas about the house you wish to create as any new houses have to be approved along with their history, words, etc.

What she said! Send a PM and we can work something out.

CaptainErotica

I'll do so research on the Dothraki and then see what I can put together.

Aiden

I doubt you can work dotraki and weterosi house customs in one, they are to far apart culturally.

Rel Mayer

Also:

Rubyslippers has decided to withdraw her character. That leaves that role open if anyone wants to make an adaption of it.

Pink Professional

*Stumbles in, pulling a fishook out off of his lip as he does.*

Ow, ow, ow. Damn it all Rel~

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Pink Professional on May 10, 2016, 10:04:54 AM
*Stumbles in, pulling a fishook out off of his lip as he does.*

Ow, ow, ow. Damn it all Rel~

Muahaha!

Sorry, not sorry! Happy that you're back and you're interested in this game, Pink!

Pink Professional

Well, I'm currently tinkering away at two characters: One, a militaristic heir to the Baratheons; and Two, A Sand who is part of the Princess' Gold Guard. If anyone has any interest in either of those two, let me know. Obviously, I understand if you want to wait for actual sheets and such; but I thought I should plant the seeds of plot.

Caela

You should hit up Aiden if you go the Baratheon route. He's got. A Baratheon bastard of Robert's line coming onto the scene.

I've got a female who was a Baratheon (she had to give up family ties when she became a Maester) that could have some shared background if you go that route.

GnothiSeauton

Since I'm trying this new thing where I don't go crazy with characters...  I thought I'd throw out this image of a possible Lady of House Byrch, with the badass axes that matches the heraldry.  Way too many character ideas.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

CaptainErotica

Perhaps instead of trying to make a whole new house, I could just make a Dothraki descendant of  Daenerys' Khalasar that accompanied her back to Westeros. Maybe he could be part of the Queen's Guard and probably still struggling to fit into society as he is one of the few if not the only Dothraki in Westeros.

Amelita

So Khal Drogo had a kid that travelled with Daenerys during her invasion of Westeros? o.O

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Caela

Quote from: Amelita on May 11, 2016, 04:55:22 AM
So Khal Drogo had a kid that travelled with Daenerys during her invasion of Westeros? o.O

I don't think he necessarily meant an offspring of Khal Drogo so much as just a random Dothraki that had served under Khal Drogo's command and then chose to follow Daenerys.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

CaptainErotica

Correct. I forgot that she came back to Westeros earlier than she does in the books/show. But, some of Khal Drago's men remained loyal to her and accompanied her. It makes sense that at least a few would have came with her to retake the throne.

Devilyn Sydhe

Putting this here as a starting point until I can figure out a suitable history.  Hopefully Danny Trejo hasn't already been faceclaimed. 

WIP
Qarl
"Red Right Hand"
"Elmo's Mongrel"

Full Name: Qarl

House:

City: King's Landing

History:

(Please describe how your character came to the place they are now. Anything interesting happen in their childhood that shaped their future? Do they have any interesting plots currently happening? Friends and Foes? You get the drift.)

Family Connections:

(List Family Connections Here)

Appearance:

Qarl is a mountainous deliverer of agony, long greasy black hair framing his scarred features while his rock hard form is a roadmap of the battles fought with and for Lord Volmark.

Personality:

(In paragraph form, please)

Aspirations and Goals:

· Carry out Lord Volmark's bidding
· Become established in the soon-to-be burgeoning slave trade

Strengths/Weaknesses/Quirks:

Strengths: (3+ in list form)

• Loyalty-Blindly loyal to Lord Volmark and his goals
  • Knife skill-though a capable hand with most weapons, Qarl prefers the personal feel of knifeblade against flesh and is also adept at throwing them
  • Physical strength-His size often offers an advantage in brute force
Weaknesses: (3+ in list form)

• Arrogance-likely to get himself overmatched if left to his own devices due to overassessing his own strength
  • Sadism-enjoys the pain and suffering offered by Lord Volmark's orders far too much
  • Poorly mannered-Having never belonged to any House, he lacks in the social graces, to the point of potentially being a liability to his Lord

Character Death: Yes, very likely for plot purposes

Sexuality: heterosexual

Player's O&Os for this char, anything is open for discussion, potential interest in knife play

Other Pictures

(Include Real Life or Flavor Images here)

Flower

It occurred to me I should post up my face claim before someone snatches it up as I work on my character. I would like to reserve Tamsin Egerton please. She shall be the younger sister of Emjay's Leandra Arryn . :)

Rel Mayer