Game of Thrones - Sandbox/Free-form RP (Now Recruiting!)

Started by BruceTheCat, April 27, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

-waves at Darkcide.-  We're making some Lannisters, and you could have a bannerman of Lannister that decided to swear his sword to their off-shoot of the family.

Lockepick

@Darkcide: If you're looking to play a 'hired sword' on the more criminal side of things, Sudario runs a criminal organization in King's Landing. He's also a Lannister (brother to Biblio's).
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Amelita

Quote from: lockepick on May 28, 2016, 08:52:02 PM
@Darkcide: If you're looking to play a 'hired sword' on the more criminal side of things, Sudario runs a criminal organization in King's Landing. He's also a Lannister (brother to Biblio's).

And mine!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

WhatLiesAbove

Does anyone have a character idea they need filled?

sweets

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on May 29, 2016, 07:04:50 PM

I would love for a servant/slave to come to Westeros with Shana

CaptainErotica

I'm still trying to decide on a character concept for this. Perhaps I could be her servant.

sweets

Quote from: CaptainErotica on May 29, 2016, 08:00:32 PM
I'm still trying to decide on a character concept for this. Perhaps I could be her servant.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249176.0

I along with a number of others are seeking connections. Some are listed here I would also check the OOC thread a lot of chatter is going on there.

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: sweets on May 29, 2016, 07:36:09 PM
I would love for a servant/slave to come to Westeros with Shana

Sweets, can you pm me with some things you'd like regarding a slave?

Flower

Reserving Luke Pasqualino please.

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on May 29, 2016, 07:04:50 PM

+1 to this question

Timeless

Hello everyone!

I forgotten I should post here, but I was discussing with Emjay on filling the position for one of the wanted characters of hers. So I would be playing Kenta, Rina's brother! I would like to claim Takeshi Kaneshiro as my faceclaim.

Clio

I'll update the face claim and character list tomorrow.

And yay! Welcome Timeless. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MisoThe Mouse

Is this game still alive and kicking? Because I am in love with everything Dornish, and there's an assassin living in my head that's just dieing to get out.  :P

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on September 09, 2016, 03:21:16 PM
Is this game still alive and kicking? Because I am in love with everything Dornish, and there's an assassin living in my head that's just dieing to get out.  :P

Game is still active, as far as I know.  People are still making posts and the GMs are still around.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 09, 2016, 03:25:09 PM
Game is still active, as far as I know.  People are still making posts and the GMs are still around.

Great! I'm a little stuck between backstories though. Not sure if I want his under contract with the Greyjoys, or sworn to the Martells. You now if Amelita and the other player with Martell characters are still active?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on September 09, 2016, 03:35:37 PM
Great! I'm a little stuck between backstories though. Not sure if I want his under contract with the Greyjoys, or sworn to the Martells. You now if Amelita and the other player with Martell characters are still active?

Off the top of my head, I don't know.

I don't think Rel or Red would mind if you popped over into the OOC to ask around, but I'm not the GM, so I'd ask with them first.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 09, 2016, 03:48:22 PM

I don't think Rel or Red would mind if you popped over into the OOC to ask around, but I'm not the GM, so I'd ask with them first.
Thanks, Oh baddest bitch in all the realms.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 09, 2016, 03:48:22 PM

Gnothi is 100% right! If you'd like to write with the group--please hop over to the OOC thread! We can chat and brainstorm from there.

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 09, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
Gnothi is 100% right! If you'd like to write with the group--please hop over to the OOC thread! We can chat and brainstorm from there.

Ok cool  :-) Thanks

GnothiSeauton

Elmo Volmark – “The Leviathan”, “Elmo-One-Eye”, Lord of Volmark, Master of Ships

Elmo is an Iron Islander who believes in the Old Way, but is not entirely dogmatic in his views.  Once the younger child of the former Lord Volmark, the runt, as he had been called, his elder brothers died under mysterious circumstances as children, prompting Elmo to the front of succession in House Volmark.  The reaver and iron captain is an educated man, having received studies both in the Isles, as well at King's Landing, when his father brought him along when serving as Master of Ships.  He is a man of history, and it is his education of and love of history which has inspired his deep, great hatred for the Greyjoys. 

His greatest ambition is to see the Greyjoys devastated and destroyed completely, with House Volmark, as rightful heirs to the ancient, extinguished Hoare line, restored as rulers of the Isles.

Right now, he has a Lyseni salt wife, whom he loves and worships more than anyone, and trusts her completely.  He's engaging in a bit of subterfuge and trickery with the Greyjoys and their allies, as well as courting other lords and ladies, of the Isles and abroad, to help support his cause.  He is willing to do whatever is necessary to achieve those goals, including, as in the history thread, killing off a Lord of a house in the Isles, and each of his heirs until one agreed with him.

I'm looking for anything with Elmo.  Friends.  Comrades who serve with/under him.  Allies.  Spies.  Lords and Ladies who might have business with him.  Etc.

The High Septon - “The Red Septon”

The High Septon was once Robin Redfort of the Vale.  Having grown up the third male son of the family, he was quick to see that there would be no rightful place within his family as he grew older.  If he wanted to rise above his station in life, Robin would have to do it himself. 

He became a religious young man, and soon that translated into him entering the Faith of the Seven.  For a time, he traveled about the Vale and beyond, earning and attracting a following with his charismatic, charming attitude and seeming open-minded persona and attitude.  With a growing influence, he would quickly become a force to reckon with inside the politics of the Sept.  When the previous High Septon died, he was elected and took on the mantle, much to the chagrin of some of the more hard-liners.

But despite the open-minded attitude and gentle personality, the High Septon is a man who craves influence and power.  His goals and ambitions are to further expand the role and influence of the faith in places that have been difficult to achieve, such as the North and Iron Isles. 

With him, I'm again looking for just about anything.  He is a bit of a corrupt man, selling indulgences and spinning lies, but is not much of a sexual animal.  Allies, enemies, spies, septas, septons, and the like are all welcome.

Aemon Targaryen - “The Mad Prince”, Prince of Dragonstone, (Current) Heir to the Iron Throne of Westeros

Rounding out my trio of characters is the most dangerous, complex, and insane individual of them all.

At a young age, Aemon burned his hand in such a severe and devastating way, leaving it maimed and disfigured for years.  Still to the very day of IC activities, the burned hand still looks fresh and grizzled beneath the glove he wears.  It was from that wound, that burn by wildfyre, that began his descent into madness.

To help with the pain, he was given copious doses of all sorts of numbing and soothing potions and brews, notably Milk of the Poppy.  It was with so much in his system that his mind began to lose it's grip upon reality, and thus, his imaginary friend, Ser Kermit was born into existence in his mind.  Kermit is the voice inside his head telling him things that he might not want to recognize, things that he tries to hide from himself.  The evil monster that lives within.

Aemon is truly mad.  He is often seen talking to himself, suffers from extremely vivid hallucinations and dreams, and the like.  Rumors have been circulating about his usual “meals” at Dragonstone that often consist of the burned, charred, remains of villagers on the isle.

When the change in succession is announced, Aemon is going to need friends and allies on his side.  Perhaps Lords who would lose quite a bit by his, and the Crown's, change in succession, as it would affect every major house and lordship with second born males being passed over for first born females.  Maybe spies, or those who truly admire his madness.

Seeking New Stories