Game of Thrones - Sandbox/Free-form RP (Now Recruiting!)

Started by BruceTheCat, April 27, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Working on a character sheet today. I may do more than one, but I will do at least the assassin. I see an overabundance of females. Shall I make it a male assassin? I can do either. Though a female who can work as a prositute undercover (forgive the pun!) would be fun as well.

I will do a Knight, since we seem to need more. I just have to decide if she will be aligned with someone or a warrior who is seeking Knighthood by any means. Perhaps a distant relative of Brienne?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Caela

Has anyone faceclaimed Katie McGrath?? If not I'm laying dibs! :D

Do we have a list hiding out somewhere? I don't recall.

Primarch

Quote from: Caela on May 18, 2016, 04:50:13 PM

Be still my beating heart.

Caela

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Caela on May 18, 2016, 04:50:13 PM

Unfortunately no, I'm so sorry but I'm terrible at keeping those types of tables up to date. I don't believe I have heard that name being face claimed before, but I could be wrong. I was before!

Clio

If everyone could go ahead and put who they've face-claimed so far, I can make a list.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa on May 18, 2016, 05:29:54 PM
If everyone could go ahead and put who they've face-claimed so far, I can make a list.

Tadhg Murphy
Summer Glau
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

Only one that's not listed on the approved sheet is Heath Ledger.

(I also think you know my faceclaims better than I do, since you helped me find them.)

Clio

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on May 18, 2016, 05:36:12 PM
Tadhg Murphy
Summer Glau

Oh I meant the ones that aren't in the character sheets. I got you, boo. ;)

Quote from: Rel Mayer on May 18, 2016, 05:46:25 PM

(I also think you know my faceclaims better than I do, since you helped me find them.)

Haha. True story, but thanks.

Caela

Quote from: Christa on May 18, 2016, 05:52:59 PM
Oh I meant the ones that aren't in the character sheets. I got you, boo. ;)

Haha. True story, but thanks.

Just claimed Katie McGrath. :D

Quote from: Rel Mayer on May 18, 2016, 05:21:38 PM
Unfortunately no, I'm so sorry but I'm terrible at keeping those types of tables up to date. I don't believe I have heard that name being face claimed before, but I could be wrong. I was before!

I don't think you're wrong, I don't recall seeing her claimed either.

Amelita

Charlie Hunnam for me

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Verasaille

I would like to claim Gwendoline Christie for my female Knight. Working on the background now. I would like her to be related to Brienne somehow.  I am also making her half brother, who will be her squire and as assassin working for the wealthy patron who sends her to the Tournaments in King's Landing.

Him I would like to claim Ben Barnes. Smooth talker, a bit of a smart mouth and loving both men and women.

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Verasaille on May 18, 2016, 06:09:57 PM
I would like to claim Gwendoline Christie for my female Knight. Working on the background now. I would like her to be related to Brienne somehow.  I am also making her half brother, who will be her squire and as assassin working for the wealthy patron who sends her to the Tournaments in King's Landing.

Him I would like to claim Ben Barnes. Smooth talker, a bit of a smart mouth and loving both men and women.

Don't think we are allowed to use faces from the show at all.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

WhatLiesAbove

Verasaille

Sounds fair, if I can find an actress with a similar look. I will keep looking.

Edit: How about Kristanne Loken?

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: Verasaille on May 18, 2016, 06:30:20 PM
Sounds fair, if I can find an actress with a similar look. I will keep looking.

Edit: How about Kristanne Loken?

You mean hotness incarnate? Be still my heart  :D

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Rel Mayer on May 18, 2016, 05:46:25 PM

So Alistair is approved?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Clio

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on May 18, 2016, 06:49:29 PM
So Alistair is approved?

We're just talking about face claims. I don't think that was meant to be a statement about character approvals or anything... but I don't know.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Clio

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 18, 2016, 07:29:34 PM
Approved faceclaims

And Rel was just talking about her personal face claims, so she wasn't saying anything about approving anyone else.

The Dark Raven

I think you still need my three:

Chris Evans
Lea Seydoux
Oksana Butovskaya

Clio

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 18, 2016, 07:55:50 PM
I think you still need my three:

Chris Evans
Lea Seydoux
Oksana Butovskaya

I already have Oksana, but the other two aren't in a sheet in the thread yet, right? So thank you for reminding me. :)

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Christa on May 18, 2016, 07:57:18 PM
I already have Oksana, but the other two aren't in a sheet in the thread yet, right? So thank you for reminding me. :)

They are both WIPs ;)

Bibliophilia

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: Bibliophilia on May 18, 2016, 08:59:37 PM
I claimed Amanda Seyfried for my future 4th.

...I hate you...

Has anyone claimed Chloe Sevigny yet?