Game of Thrones - Sandbox/Free-form RP (Now Recruiting!)

Started by BruceTheCat, April 27, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emjay

Is Master of Laws taken on the small council because I have an idea brewing? I also have an idea of Ava's protector. Thinking he'd be from one of the lower houses that are beholden to the Greyjoys.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

sweets

Quote from: Emjay on May 02, 2016, 04:53:43 PM
Is Master of Laws taken on the small council because I have an idea brewing? I also have an idea of Ava's protector. Thinking he'd be from one of the lower houses that are beholden to the Greyjoys.

Not sure what your thinking for your Ironborn but Darna does have a mentioned brother if your looking for relations.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Emjay on May 02, 2016, 04:53:43 PM

No one has shown a Master of Laws interest yet!

Emjay

Quote from: Rel Mayer on May 02, 2016, 05:01:45 PM
No one has shown a Master of Laws interest yet!

Woot! I am so snagging that! Thinking of having Missandei's daughters as the Master of Law. I figured she served Daenerys until old age and perhaps was given some sort of title and holdings for her loyalty.

Quote from: sweets on May 02, 2016, 04:56:43 PM
Not sure what your thinking for your Ironborn but Darna does have a mentioned brother if your looking for relations.

*takes a look at Darna's sheet* Oh I like that idea! I would love to make her older brother. Would you be ok with me changing his name? My other character's husband is named Denys and I feel like that would just be confusing for me.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

sweets

Quote from: Emjay on May 02, 2016, 05:13:49 PM
Woot! I am so snagging that! Thinking of having Missandei's daughters as the Master of Law. I figured she served Daenerys until old age and perhaps was given some sort of title and holdings for her loyalty.

*takes a look at Darna's sheet* Oh I like that idea! I would love to make her older brother. Would you be ok with me changing his name? My other character's husband is named Denys and I feel like that would just be confusing for me.

A name change is fine by me. Darna is older however more drama since she would be heir to their father after the King's announcement. She is less than a year older than her brother. I would be willing to change it however because it would be some great back and forth to have someone be her brother.

ElvenKitten

Caela

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 02, 2016, 07:01:07 PM
*panics about finding a faceclaim*

Don't panic...share what type you're looking for. Lots of folks around here have strong google-fu for pictures or large collections of possible faceclaims and most are helpful.

summoner2183

BruceTheCat

Could anyone help me with a faceclaim for Jares Martell, the Prince of Dorne? I'm awful with finding faceclaims, and any help would be great
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Red Lobster on May 02, 2016, 07:10:23 PM
Could anyone help me with a faceclaim for Jares Martell, the Prince of Dorne? I'm awful with finding faceclaims, and any help would be great

What look are you going for?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

BruceTheCat

The actor for Oberon Martell is quite perfect actually. But obviously I can't just re-use him.

I am looking for a tanned skinned, handsome mid-twenties man. Not too much facial hair if possible. No preference on actual hair length.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Caela

Quote from: Red Lobster on May 02, 2016, 07:15:00 PM
The actor for Oberon Martell is quite perfect actually. But obviously I can't just re-use him.

I am looking for a tanned skinned, handsome mid-twenties man. Not too much facial hair if possible. No preference on actual hair length.

Why can't you re-use him? he's dead...his great nephew could just look remarkably like him.

ElvenKitten

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Red Lobster on May 02, 2016, 07:15:00 PM

Hritic Roshan, possibly?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Caela

Aiden

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

Amelita

Quote from: Red Lobster on May 02, 2016, 07:10:23 PM

Tsk tsk, not the Prince just yet!

-glares-

::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

BruceTheCat

Quote from: Amelita on May 02, 2016, 07:29:36 PM

-glares-

Technically he is the Prince! Though the term 'Prince' actually isn't correct either.
- scribus1000

ElvenKitten

Quote from: Caela on May 02, 2016, 07:24:31 PM
What about a short hair Morena Baccrain?
Oooh close maybe for her crazy evil aunt... but I'm going for early 20's

Caela

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 02, 2016, 07:32:20 PM
Oooh close maybe for her crazy evil aunt... but I'm going for early 20's

Ahhhhh...don't think I have many younger gals with shorter hair. If you don't mind hair a bit longer Danielle Campbell might work.

Do you have a personality type in mind? That can effect the sort of faceclaim you want as well.

Emjay

Quote from: sweets on May 02, 2016, 05:22:34 PM
A name change is fine by me. Darna is older however more drama since she would be heir to their father after the King's announcement. She is less than a year older than her brother. I would be willing to change it however because it would be some great back and forth to have someone be her brother.

Yay! I'll get right on it then. I'll probably have something in this weekend but I'll be PMing you so we can collaborate, that way I'll make sure that the character sheet fits in with what you had in mind.

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 02, 2016, 07:01:07 PM
*panics about finding a faceclaim*

There are plenty of historical TV shows which is great if you want a face claim that really fits in the setting but they don't have to be historical.

Here are some TV Shows and movies that have great face claim potential. I know there are already quite a few claims from Vikings in use. There is also this blog that has a bunch of historical face claims.

Camelot (TV Show - 2010)
The Borgias (TV Show)
The Tudors (TV Show)
Tristan and Isolde (Movie - 2006)
Merlin (TV Show - 2012)
Vikings (TV Show - 2013)
The White Queen (TV Show - 2013)
Outlander (TV Show - 2014)
Magnificent Century (TV Show - 2011)
Kingdom of Heaven (Movie - 2005)
Agora (Movie - 2009)
Alexander (Movie - 2004)
Reign (TV Show - 2013)
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Emjay

Quote from: Amelita on May 02, 2016, 07:29:36 PM

-glares-

Actually the Martells are the only noble house to have the title Prince or Princess at birth. So even if you're not the heir you get to be called Prince or Princess. Lucky them. Basically it's the same as when other people get the title of Lady or Lord at birth...but better. Also sorry for the double post.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

The Dark Raven

Yay! Someone else that's heard of Magnificent Century!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Emjay on May 02, 2016, 07:40:17 PM
Here are some TV Shows and movies that have great face claim potential. I know there are already quite a few claims from Vikings in use. There is also this blog that has a bunch of historical face claims.

Oooh, another blog I can make good use of.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories