Game of Thrones - Sandbox/Free-form RP (Now Recruiting!)

Started by BruceTheCat, April 27, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Meet Lyanna's pet/protector, Snow.

Notes: Lyanna has a pet wolf, Snow, who is never far from her side. While not a full Dire wolf, Snow is a descendant of the original pups that were found by the Stark children before the advent of the War of Five Kings. The remainder of those wolves were bred with regular wolves to create a strain of wolf that doesn't quite reach DireWolf sizes but is still half, to three quarter, again larger than a regular wolf. Outside of the North, most wouldn't realize that Snow isn't just a small DireWolf and Lyanna isn't sharing that bit of information!

Snow:

Caela

Random idea as I plot things for the Starks with Urban...a "Rumors" thread might be handy for while everyone is in Kng's Landing. Everyone knows that servants (not jut Nobles gossip) so a place to put out what the servants might be taking back to their Masters could be useful.

Whether those rumors are true or not.....

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Caela on May 02, 2016, 12:59:24 PM
Random idea as I plot things for the Starks with Urban...a "Rumors" thread might be handy for while everyone is in Kng's Landing. Everyone knows that servants (not jut Nobles gossip) so a place to put out what the servants might be taking back to their Masters could be useful.

Whether those rumors are true or not.....

I like this idea! Let me discuss it with Red.

It could also be a good place for plot related GM announcements.

BruceTheCat

I would like to establish a connection to anybody who would like to tie in with Aegon directly.

Aegon during he prime of his strength as a knight-King would have had a squire, knight in training who he became close with as his mentor. If anyone, male or female, would like to make that a part of their characters history please shoot me and Rel a PM!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Quote from: Rel Mayer on May 02, 2016, 01:00:38 PM
I like this idea! Let me discuss it with Red.

It could also be a good place for plot related GM announcements.

Sounds good to me!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Rel Mayer

On the topic of people requesting characters:

I'd like to have someone as a naval captain for Ava's army. Someone that she trusts to also hold the front line with the military actions that she is going to be taking. I have a hard time seeing Ava keep up with the politics of war, and still commanding an army of raiders to take land. So, I'd like to see some connections there. :)! Also looking for heads of Minor houses that are sworn to her, that she works alongside with in the efforts of the rebellion/war. 

Also, the knight/squire is a great idea for the Targaryans!

Edit:

One more! For any of you that may have missed it:

Here is the character sheet thread. Please post your approved characters here. There are also links to the OOC and history. Pop-in and say hi!

Urbanzorro

Posted my approved Stark lord in the character thread :)
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Aiden on May 02, 2016, 12:06:03 PM
Yea I might stick to more shots from vikings

I am trying really hard for my Tully gal to not have a crush. :P

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Caela

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 02, 2016, 01:33:49 PM
I am trying really hard for my Tully gal to not have a crush. :P

If it was just looking at him from afar, I think most of the girls would have a crush!

Urbanzorro

Has anyone face claimed James Purefoy yet? Also for that matter Ben Cross?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Amelita

I have a thought brewing, a minor house headed by a woman who has nothing but her name, hold and a small army of men who don't trust her or want her leading them.
She would be recently widowed and probably raised as a lady, little else, but determined to rise to the challenge. I'd be looking for someone to be her guiding hand in it all, if I'd do it, and aligning her with your Greyjoy, Rel...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 02, 2016, 01:35:15 PM
Has anyone face claimed James Purefoy yet? Also for that matter Ben Cross?

>.>  You're just as bad!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Amelita on May 02, 2016, 01:37:42 PM
I have a thought brewing, a minor house headed by a woman who has nothing but her name, hold and a small army of men who don't trust her or want her leading them.
She would be recently widowed and probably raised as a lady, little else, but determined to rise to the challenge. I'd be looking for someone to be her guiding hand in it all, if I'd do it, and aligning her with your Greyjoy, Rel...

If she needs Ava to whip her men into shape into following her, or at least offering something like taking land with Iron--it should be a fun plot we could work up!

Amelita

Yes... We need to discuss this.

I want miss marie avengopolosomething as her face.
You know. In case.

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Bibliophilia

Ames, Maeryn could offer her some advice and assistance!  She's not great at the military stuff, but she would be able to lend her wisdom when it comes to the day-to-day running of a House and dealing with all the issues that arise.

sweets

Quick question since I now have an idea for character two. What happened to Aegon?

xPeachyPuff

Btw, face claiming Amber Heard if she hasn't already been taken.

- Rainbow ♥

Rel Mayer

Quote from: sweets on May 02, 2016, 02:25:26 PM
Quick question since I now have an idea for character two. What happened to Aegon?

Which Aegon?

The Dark Raven

Amelita

Mkay, this will be what I think into when I've posted Sarella ;)

Primarch

I could be very tempted to do a Blackfyre by the female line. Anyone for care to party it up in the East?

BruceTheCat

Quote from: sweets on May 02, 2016, 02:35:03 PM
Rhaegar's son.

Aegon would have either been killed while in the Far East, or disappeared in to total obscurity. Characters in this world would still operate under the assumption that Rhaegars son was killed back during Roberts Rebellion.

Danny would have eventually discovered that this was not the case, and informed Aegon during his youth that it was 'possible' other Targaryens still existed on there somewhere.
- scribus1000

Rel Mayer