Kunoichi vs. Mahou Shoujo II (Not a reboot... a sequel!)

Started by Inerrant Lust, July 04, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

KXMS II: TURBO ROMANCE TENDENCY re:MIDNIGHT

A few years have passed since the original events of KXMS, an eternity to any highschooler. The Sarutobi National Academy and the Usagi School for Gifted Youth both fell victim to a dastardly plot, their class presidents ousted out of power and their successors falling under the sway of the mysterious Team Evil. Unparalleled in the history of Highschools, the two rival schools were merged into one mega school. Literally. To many, it seemed like it was a new age in prosperity and cooperation in the fight against the mass of perverted extradimensional demons that have plagued Japan since as long as anyone can remember. The Sarutobi-Usagi Imperial University went on a blitz of conquests, soon bringing all the biggest demon-fighting highschools under its control; the Keion Music School, the Saitama Training Academy, Kuroko Athletes' University, the USJF Military Academy, Kyojin Boarding School... and even the Tennin Girls' Catholic School and the Cinder-Gottem Veterinary College... one by one they all fell under the control of Sarutobi-Usagi's centralized authority.

But of course, by the time the truth was discovered- it was too late. The Student Government were all under the sway of Evil, the teachers and faculty naturally helpless to resist such a powerful Student Body. Now the Sarutobi-Usagi Educational Empire has a total monopoly over the next generation of demon-fighting teens. While the classes pose as valuable instruction for the youth battlers, the reality is that they are just being set up to fail. Most of the teachers don't even know this, unaware of how impotent their curriculums are. At the same time, Team Evil is always on the lookout for suitable candidates to convert... and every year, more and more succumb to these perverted machinations.

Wait, is this XCOM 2?

Yes! ...but with Kunoichi and Magical Girls, commander. Since the first game failed entirely because I am terrible and bit off more than I could chew as a GM, I am choosing not to reboot it but to do a direct sequel, assuming that the forces of Evil actually succeeded in their plans. Everything that happened in the first game, short as it was, canonically happened. Needless to say, the tide turned against the good guys not long after the RP ended.

New Character?

Sarutobi-Usagi is bigger and badder than ever! Both schools have combined into one, mashed together by amazing powers beyond the ken (or interest) of mortals. Not only that, but the smaller schools all over Tokyo have also been incorporated, to the extent that nobody is really sure just how big the campus is. Indeed, it seems to defy all sense of logic and municipal zoning laws.

The Sarutobi-Usagi Megaschool follows the same format as most Japanese high schools; students are either 1st year, 2nd year, or 3rd year. Everyone will be at least 16 years old. Clubs are serious business, secretly a front for many disciplines of demon hunting... homework consists of normal academic pursuits but also routine assignments to hunt demons. Unfortunately, a lot of times these assignments are given not to help the amateur demon hunters grow and become more capable battlers of evil- but to feed the carnal appetites of demons! The standards have gotten so messed up that having sex with a demon doesn't even count as a failing grade anymore!

Returning Character?

Sure! Given the 3-5 year timeskip, they'll either be Alumni or dropouts... or members of the resistance who got out when they realized that the schools had fallen to the forces of darkness. Members of Team Evil or collaborators could return as teachers or faculty. Quite a lot has changed since those days and even the former students who have gone on to hunt demons on their own can't help but run into the influences of their old school. It has sunk its teeth into all forms of Japanese government and life, with ambitions for the globe!

Sample Character Sheet
But feel free to add more as you see fit!

Name Kim Kamitora
Cup Size: 34B (Probably WAY off, based on that picture. <_<)

Hobbies: Sports, Eating, Invading Personal Space
Discipline: Ninjutsu
Year: 2nd Year
Club: Volleyball

Special Abilities: Transformation/Disguise?

Physical Description: Short and (relatively) flat-chested but baby got back.
Biography: Spunky, keet-y, tomboyish, you know the drill.

Character Goals: Fight... tentacle demons?

Snake

Well I'm interested.  But now to use new chars! Or bring back my team evil girl

schnookums

TheFourthShade

I'm interested, but probably crafting a new character.

Guancyto

Steir

Premier

JoanieSappho

You have my interest, although my strongest idea might be an issue, depending on tone - basically, a second year magical girl who has discovered that not only is she actually quite into what usually happens with the demons, but that she gets stronger everytime it happens.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Snake on July 04, 2018, 10:02:17 PM
Well I'm interested.  But now to use new chars! Or bring back my team evil girl

Syra Shiran, now a Teacher and Organizer of the Chess(t) Club? :P

I'm fine with new characters too. Other than what I've said here, I haven't decided many of the details yet. The Evil Demon King is probably still in Hell watching slice-of-life anime and learning how to play guitar... but now he's offering motivational speeches over the PA every morning. Or something. I am considering this game to be 'Phase 2' of his dastardly plan... whatever it is.

Quote from: schnookums on July 04, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
Well, this is relevant to my interests!

Do it, schnoooookums! It's always a pleasure to have you.

Quote from: TheFourthShade on July 04, 2018, 10:24:51 PMProbably making a new character, but interested!

No country for cat girls. Wait, why didn't you do a doggirl?

Quote from: Guancyto on July 04, 2018, 10:35:38 PM
I'm interested, but probably crafting a new character.

Permission to introduce the 'Punished Hua Ban Zhu'? "You've been asleep for 3 years."

Metal Gear references in MY Mahou Shoujo Cross Kunoichi smut? More common than you'd think.

Quote from: Steir on July 04, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
Kaede, tanjou!

|3c

Finish the fight!

Quote from: Premier on July 05, 2018, 01:11:23 AM
Interest check yo!

The Premier Character Checklist;
[  ] Short hair
[  ] Short stature
[  ] STRONK
[  ] A pleasure to write with

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 05, 2018, 12:58:32 PM
You have my interest, although my strongest idea might be an issue, depending on tone - basically, a second year magical girl who has discovered that not only is she actually quite into what usually happens with the demons, but that she gets stronger everytime it happens.

That's perfectly fine.

My biggest and hardest rule for this game regarding tone is that no crying is allowed. Well, real crying. Futentacle demon rape is only mildly annoying- at worse it means a bad grade on your homework. I do not want characters who are traumatically psychologically broken by what happens in the game... even though an evil demon lord is planning something nefarious that may or may not include making all humans sex slaves for demons.

Gardsorm

Joining from the onset this time? Heck yeah I'm in.

Snake

Yeah I'll bring Syra back as a teacher! Could she have a former good girl as a slave(?) maybe Hua ban Zhu herself or a clone of her

Avalon29

I'll join. Got a couple of concepts roaming about my head.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Idlewyld on July 05, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
I might be interested in joining when I get back

It'll be a hot minute before I start this. Honestly I've been quite miserable lately because of the weather and my living arrangement and I don't want it to affect my writing so I just wrote this real quick to see if there was interest... I'm quite surprised that there is already so much!

I am quite thankful that I don't have to deal with anything like a hurricane but I have not been very productive at all these past few weeks. Things should start to improve on the 11th and I'll probably start seriously organizing this game then.

Quote from: Gardsorm on July 05, 2018, 02:42:18 PM
Joining from the onset this time? Heck yeah I'm in.

Oof. I had to look back and remind myself. I guess I was so out of it towards the end that I forgot to put your character in the roster. Were you going to reprise your kitsune type or play someone new?

Quote from: Snake on July 05, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
Yeah I'll bring Syra back as a teacher! Could she have a former good girl as a slave(?) maybe Hua ban Zhu herself or a clone of her

You'd have to ask Guan about that one. As for any other NPC- well... Team Evil runs the school and nobody knows it. They routinely send hapless ninja and magical girls/boys out to get beaten down and corrupted and probably have the majority of the student body either directly or indirectly in on the nefarious plot. Wouldn't be hard for them to find her a teacher's pet...

I am also thinking that 'Phase 2' of Team Evil's plan means that even the Alumni and previous players who have escaped the School's influence find themselves dragged back into its affairs. For example, I was honestly considering a background element being that Japan revised its constitution to have a representative of its school systems actually wielding government power. Naturally, this is someone or someones from the Sarutobi-Usagi Imperial University...

Quote from: Avalon29 on July 06, 2018, 01:00:55 AM
I'll join. Got a couple of concepts roaming about my head.

Please don't hit me with all of them at once. :P

One of the reasons KXMS 1 died despite enthusiastic support from everyone was, and this is entirely my own fault, I was juggling something like 20-ish characters in 4 or so scenes. Part of the reason I have combined the schools was to keep everyone narratively and geographically close. So while it's my intention for this game to be 'smaller' in terms of player-count and groups going on simultaneously, I also want the scope to be wider. It isn't just the fate of the schools at stake, but all of Japan! Maybe tomorrow... the world!

Gardsorm

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 06, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
Oof. I had to look back and remind myself. I guess I was so out of it towards the end that I forgot to put your character in the roster. Were you going to reprise your kitsune type or play someone new?

I'm still debating it honestly, and I don't blame you for not remembering, it was around the last times of the game, and I admit I rushed into things without waiting. That being said, I maaaay bring him back, but my primary focus is on a student this time. =p

Premier

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 05, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

[  ] Short hair
[  ] Short stature
[  ] STRONK
[  ] A pleasure to write with

Hey! That's not my...

Okay yes that might be my plan this time. Curses.

Gardsorm

So, uh... Not sure if I did this right or if I need to edit, but here we go, time to give this a shot!

Name Blake Richter
Hobbies: Crafting, Research and Development, Survival, Gambling
Discipline: Magical/Military
Year: 3rd Year
Club: Mechanics and Cooking
Theme: Open War ~Again~

Special Abilities:

Armor Up - Blake utilizes a specialized Magitech Armor called 'Einherjar' that remains in hammerspace until it's needed. When invoked, the command 'Mission: Start, Einherjar, stand by!' is spoken. Male or female, the armor molds itself to the wielder, affording a layer of lightweight, strategic armor that can resist small arms fire but has a magical backlash effect not unlike that of reactive armor when faced with opposing magical/demonic attacks. This effect requires a short cooldown between bursts, however.

Gloam-Zanber - Blake's primary weapon is a rather partially oversized weapon with a shaft just a little bit shorter than he is but a blade as tall as he is. Like his armor, the weapon remains in hammerspace until it's needed but the AI can still communicate with him at all times. The make of the blade allows it to crush with the flat side as effectively as it can cleave with its edges, backed by small verniers. Augmenting the weapon is a high-magic autonomous circuit, better called an AI, named Nidhoggr. With Nidhoggr, Blake is able to execute numerous spells at all ranges, but currently he only knows two. The AIs growth is handled by combat: Releasing the AI as a shadowy mass that csn feast on its opponents energy, it can expand Blake's repetoir over time. The type of enemy does not matter as long as they possess some magic to them.

War Arts - The collection of magical spells Blake has access to. They are as follows:
War Arts

Dragon's Arm: Channeling magical energy along the blade, Blake slashes twice with the sword before delivering a heavy overhead strike down the middle, sending a combined triple slash wave at an enemy. Deals greater damage if the attacks are landed upon an enemy prior to launching the wave, in which it will carry them a set distance before exploding.

Baleflame Gatling - Directing Gloam-Zanber forward, Blake speaks an incantation that manifests a large glyph at the tip of the sword, before numerous circles glow along the edges. Moments later the glyph spins and rapidly fires along series of explosive energy bolts to lay down oppressive fire on the enemy. Can be swept, albeit slowly to start.

Physical Description: Blake stands at a height of 5'8, with lengthy red hair that reaches down to the middle of his back. Physically toned due to the USJF's training regiments, part of his body bear light scarring be it from training or combat. As a tried and true male, Blake prefers staying like this the most, but on occasion, losing bets or running afoul of demons that know the code to force him into his female form leave him as the opposite gender usually.

His female self, on the other hand, only stands at 5'4, possessing similar length hair usually tied up into part of a bun. Still physically toned but it has been distributed to provide her with more of a lithe frame. Her chest is a little on the average size, hovering around C cups. Blake isn't very happy with this form, but given everything that's happened, it has become a part of life.
Biography: Blake's school life began at USJF Military academy, learning to oppose the demon invasion using human ingenuity and militaristic might. Students of this academy were often graduated and soon drafted into various military branches to better defend their homeland from the threat of demons using high technology. However, with the absorbtion of the academy by Shunyade-Baidosu Imperial University, things changed for the interesting. With a series of new shared classes being offered to students, Blake elected to take classes with residents of what was once Usagi School for Gifted Youth.

In time, Blake would learn to mold the two disciplines of the school into one new discipline, coining the concept of the 'Magical Soldier', a superhuman military combatant who utilized magic to better deal eith the threat of demons. There isn't much stock in this concept, however, amd Blake fights to prove its effectiveness so that future generations may follow and help bolster their homeland defenses. Crafting a magical armor called Einherjar and a mighty personal weapon called the Gloam-Zanber, Blake meets the threat of demons head on, backed by an advanced magical artificial intelligence of advanced sarcastic persuasion named 'Nidhoggr'.

... Naturally, things haven't been going as easy as he expected them to be, and even though he is now a third year student, he is far from untouched by the demons. Early on, he found himself facing against stronger than usual againstdversaries who had no qualms about defeating and using him for their purposes, male or female. Eventually, one even came up with the demented idea to force him into a new form and embarassing him that way. These repeated losses left him with a fear of getting kicked out, but shockingly he was never failed for this once. Deciding he was getting lucky breaks, he preservered until he could stand toe to toe with at least minor enemies, and tougher ones with allied assistance.

Unfortunately, the defeats have taken their toll on him in comedic ways. While far from corrupted, his alternate form has become an established alternate transformation registered by Nidhoggr, complete with a code that when spoken, allows him to shift into it... Willingly or not. What happens whether he's transformed or not has occured so often that it's less degrading and more annoying at this point... But still degrading. Especially when he doesn't want to admit not doesn't feel as bad as it was advertised...

Character Goals: Prove the concept of Magical Soldiers as capable. End the threat of demons to humanity, preferably before they rape him sillier than he already has been. Expand his tech and become one of the strongest magic/tech hybrid warriors around... Maybe get a girlfriend, but he's not holding out hope for that one after everything that's happened.

Yurie

I'll probably join and bring back Shineon... who's all grown up...

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Premier on July 06, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
Hey! That's not my...

Okay yes that might be my plan this time. Curses.

Only the last one is ever certain. :P

Quote from: Gardsorm on July 06, 2018, 07:33:41 PM
So, uh... Not sure if I did this right or if I need to edit, but here we go, time to give this a shot!

I'm a bit confused on how/when he genderswaps. Is it just tied to when he activates Armor Up?

At first, I was wary of giving demons the ability to genderswap someone without, say, long term magic/conditioning as that sort of power could be something of a plot hole if it's not used by them more often. Perhaps it is just the quirk of a particular demon that ran into Blake often enough that it stuck.

I imagined that the school kind of provides demons with a catalog of the student body, perhaps literally in the form of a magazine or a collectible card game. The demons pick the ones they like and those students get rather suspiciously specific homework assignments...

Quote from: Yurie on July 06, 2018, 08:23:41 PM
I'll probably join and bring back Shineon... who's all grown up...

She was already quite... filled out to begin with.  ::)

Gardsorm

Nope, armor up is a standard combat deal for both forms, the equipment will adjust for both.

It was one demon that did it, yep, and one he continued to run afoul of unintentionally that forced it to become a permanent feature (hilariously when I decided to mess with this idea, I didn't think something like what you said happened and it was just abysmally bad luck, but now it makes a scary amount of sense saying that.)

So yeah I'm perfectly willing to say this is exactly what happened to him. =p

Guancyto

Quote from: Snake on July 05, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 06, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
You'd have to ask Guan about that one.
Eek.

Hm.

I'd need to know a bit more of what you have in mind for that, Snake! A cameo might be all right, but Hua Ban Zhu had a... presence that sort of dominated KxMS1 more than I wanted (would you believe I originally conceived of her as a background character?), which I'm not raring to repeat.

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 06, 2018, 10:16:36 PMI imagined that the school kind of provides demons with a catalog of the student body, perhaps literally in the form of a magazine or a collectible card game. The demons pick the ones they like and those students get rather suspiciously specific homework assignments...
That's silly. It's only fitting for a magical girl or ninja to end up with a recurring nemesis or two and any notion that there might be a conspiracy on part of the demons to make this happen is of course absurd.

Snake

Well more like a side character like a maid or helper and periodic "toy" and I do understand which is why is suggested a clone like she used it to influence the academy to get the dastardly plot off

Inerrant Lust

I said in the OP that Hua Ban Zhu and the Usagi Council president were both ousted but this is not necessarily 'canon' yet. I just figured Hua Ban Zhu was unlikely to go along with any sort of evil plot and would probably have to be 'dealt with' in some way or another. Exiled or gone underground but more than likely just disappeared back to her family's business or something, since I kind of assumed Guan would want to make a new character.

I did intend to have some NPCs return, although perhaps not on the side that they began with. Enenra was kinda boring but Futaba and Rainu were fun, as was the Usagi President, though I can't remember her name... The Evil Demon King will definitely still be around, because I had a lot of fun writing him as the world's friendliest evil boss.

Now that I think about it, he was basically demon Hank Scorpio, huh? :P

I think a clone might be problematic though too because of the weight a former student council president's name and face might have... that and if Guan doesn't want to reprise the role, even as a clone, I don't feel comfortable playing other people's characters in that sort of fashion.

Snake

Those are good points. Hmm oh well,  just a no name maid servant it is

JoanieSappho

And my first stab at a character.

Name Kiwa Torikai
Gender: Female (With extremely phallic tentacles, sometimes)
Hobbies: Gambling, Martial arts, Flower arranging
Discipline: Magical
Club: None

Special Abilities:

Perhaps due to her own dual nature, Kiwa has a pair of quite different sets of abilities which require quite different mental states for her to be able to access fully
Demon Arts - Fueled by her lust and cruelty, the demonic aspects of her nature are perhaps the easiest for her to access, but lack the sheer power of her other abilities. They are as follows:
Demon Arts

Partial Attunement - Wrath - Her nails extend significantly, becoming as long and at least as sharp as quite long knives. While these seem unable to permanently injure magical girls or humans, strikes do weaken such opponents, while also being quite good at shredding both demons and clothes.

Partial Attunement - Envy - While limited only to subjects that she feels sexual attraction for, she has quite the wide range of interests, and this ability allows her to duplicate a lesser power of her opponent, although fairly imperfectly with noticeable defects.

Full Attunement - Lust - The only ability to require more than her usual background levels of arousal, when her desire for sex - especially with a magical girl - reaches a peak her demonic nature reveals itself, drastically increasing her physical strength and further boosting her already significant endurance. It also causes wings, horns and a variety of phallic tentacles to sprout from ther body, the latter emerging both from her sex and her mouth. While extremely effective when used against humans or magical girls, the sheer amount of lust running through Kiwa in this state makes her very easy prey for any demon.

Divine Arts - Powered by her more noble instincts and drive to protect others, these powers are both more powerful and significantly harder to access. They are as follows:
Divine Arts

Partial Attunement - Charity - Requiring a touch without sexual intent, Kiwa can both heal and fortify others against attack
Partial Attunement - Diligence - If Kiwa can focus her thoughts entirely on her strikes rather than the hunger between her legs so can briefly forma glowing sword that, while fairly useless against any other target, is quite powerful against demonic foes
Full Attunement - Chastity - requiring her to put aside sexual desire almost entirely, this power is only slightly more than theoretical. It's possible for her to do, but exceptionally unlikely to happen as she is. It is, however, incredibly potent, changing her body to a winged figure of great power, especially when facing a demon.

Physical Description: While not particularly physically intimidating, standing just barely at five feet, the girl that some of her classmates have started calling the Blue Demon of Shunyade-Baidosu still manages to look like she lives up to her name. Extremely pale in both hair and skin, part of her nickname doubtlessly comes from her brilliantly - almost glowing - blue eyes, a colour that is echoed on her lips. Despite her best efforts to seem nice and normal in class, it does not take long to see the hints of a darker nature in the small woman, of a hunger in her eyes and a smile that, even at hte most innocuous of times, seems just ever so slightly cruel.
She does, though, at least fill out her uniform quite well, having a larger chest than one would expect from a girl of her size and a surprisingly toned body past that.

Biography: Normally, demons and regular humans interact in very simple ways. The demon corners the human, violates them into unconsciousness - and then, usually, a bit further - and then wanders off feeling happy and a bit more powerful while the human wakes up feeling sore and sticky and that's the end of it. If sexual contact would result in hybrid human/demons, there would be a lot more of them around.
Of course, Kiwa doesn't know what she is, never mind the mystery of just how she even came into being.
Still, her partially demonic nature has had a long and noticeable affect on her life. Like a demon, she hungers for sex at a deep, primal level, her drive for such activities at a level that would suggest some sort of medical problem in a normal human. And while frequent, disruptively intense bouts of lust are a problem on their own, the same virtue that has given her the abilities of a magical girl has made sex incredibly difficult for her. Not so much in the act itself - she was doing that without trouble pretty much since the first moment she could -but in actually finishing once she's started. Almost always, her partner is left exhausted and nearly unable to move while she has yet to achieve climax once, even when said partners are her own fingers.
This constant distraction has left her blind to the subtleties of her school, although she treats the times that a demon overpowers and violates her with something close to active relief. While regular humans lack the ability to pleasure her both intensely and long enough for her to find release, demons - and other magical girls, she has found - are a bit better at such things, although she has noticed a bit of a disturbing trend with such encounters.
Or, in fact, two such trends. First, and probably worst, every time she is made to cum by a magical girl or demon, she becomes stronger. The effect is strongest for a short period immediately afterwards, but there is always a constant, permanent increase after that.
And worse to her, each times she reaches orgasm makes her next climax just a little bit harder to reach, driving her further along a path that might not be all that good for anyone involved. Even the demons, considering that recently she has found herself unsatisfied by the weaker ones, even when she forces them into further acts, their usual hunt becoming something of a mutually predatory arrangement in her case.
Her frustration might be offered as an excuse for her habitual cruelty and enjoyment of others suffering but, if she was to be entirely honest, while it does make those traits more pronounced than they are after she finds relief, she is naturally a cruel and sadistic person at heart. Yet, for all her flaws, she lacks that last little bit of cruelty to be comfortable enjoying actual, serious suffering. A bit of pain and a rather loose concept of consent aside, of course.
Her other escape from the near constant hunger between her legs is physical exertion, pushing herself until she's simply too tired to particularly notice the desperate need of her vagina to have something rammed into it and, while she's in one of her exhausted periods she can actually be rather pleasant, in a giddily whimsical way.
While, sexually, she is quite willing to indulge herself with a very wide array of people and inanimate objects, when it comes to romantic attachments she has only found herself thinking of other girls in such ways.

Character Goals: Sort out her frustrations one way or another, find a nice girlfriend, and not be as generally frustrated as she currently is.

TheFourthShade

Name      Cuddles
Aliases:  Cuddlymuffin, 'Good Girl!', 'Bad Dog!', and numerous others.
Cup Size: D

Hobbies:   Plotting behind the backs of others, fighting, and (secretly) ear scratches
Discipline:   Daemonic Transformation Magic (and Adjuration)
Year:         Though hundreds of years old, she qualifies as a third year.
Club:         Voluntary University Patrol Guard, but she's always on the look out for more activities...

Special Abilities:   Has three heads.   Exceptional sense of smell.  Able to transform into a three headed hound the size of a lion.  Decent at shielding magic, though somewhat lacking in ranged attacks due to a propensity to close with the enemy and engage in melee.  Strong and tough in her humanoid form, but MIGHTY in her hound form.

Physical Description: Lean and tall, with powerful legs, Cuddles would probably look pretty normal if it wasn't for the dog's tail growing out right over her thick butt.   The floppy dog ears on all of her heads is about par for the course after that (often skirt lifting) tail.

Oh, did I mention all three of her heads?  The first one is where it should be, but the other two are behind it and angled toward the sides. They're all blonde haired, naturally at least (it has been something of a popular prank, in the past, to dye her hair by magic or by force), but they also make it possible for her to be watching three directions at once, and most people find that a little unnerving.  She does, sometimes, try to wear her hair in a socially acceptable fashion, but she has come to school with her hair dirty and all out of sorts.  Most people don't ask questions.  Though she wears a modified version of the standard girls' uniform, she has been seen in other garb as it suits her.  Teachers rarely do more than glare.

She smiles rarely, but when she does it shows fangs that can rend flesh from bone.

Speaking of that, she hasn't done it often and certainly not for kicks, but there is tell that she can transform into a black furred, three-headed dog that is bigger than most dogs have business being. Whether that's true or not remains to be proven.

Biography
Lailah was a minor angel, someone who did well enough but not really exceptionally.
The problem with that is that angels hold their followers to the highest standards of behaviors and excellence. 

Still, she tried, and she followed orders.  The fights against demons were hard; it seemed like every battle was followed up by another, and eventually the demons would push them back a little bit.  Despair and hubris brewed together led her to believe that her commanders were pressing her down because they knew her ideas were better than their own.

Lailah did not have rank, but she was good at one thing: gathering intelligence.  She approached a known cut-out and offered a trade, though she was very careful to only make the trade after some reward was promised using a daemonic oath.

She served as a double agent to the daemons for the final months of what mortals would know as the 'integration of the schools'.  Angelic forces that were protecting many of these schools from daemonic influence were brought low and driven into the mud.

Lailah came before her mistress and knelt, expecting to be given a position at her side.

She was right, but so very wrong.

Lailah was transformed.  Her wings shriveled and molted, she grew two extra heads, and a tail began to wag behind her.

She was no longer Lailah, but Cuddlymuffin and specifically cursed to never be able to use her former name.

...she prefers Cuddles.

She was ordered to hide herself in the third year of the Sarutobi-Usagi Imperial University, to keep a watchful eye for any traitors like herself.

Inwardly, she seethed.  She had come this far to at least be considered royalty or even a celebrity, but the only people murmuring about her were students and they were as likely to prank her and ostracize her as they were to consider her a minor celebrity for being 'blessed' with a daemonic gift.

As far as the organization was concerned, she lived in an awkward zone between real student and real person, and she decided she'd abuse the hell out of her position.  She applied to join the 'Voluntary University Patrol Guard', so she could better sniff into things that were going down around the school that weren't supposed to.

Of course, the fact that she planned to join and assist 'wrong-thinking groups' rather than catch them was something she did not mention on her application to the Guard.

Character Goals:  Tear down the current regime, either through an organized takeover or by causing enough chaos that it dissolves.
Assist rebel groups by diverting investigations
Seize power and prestige with her own hands.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 07, 2018, 12:52:12 AM
And my first stab at a character.

Name Kiwa Torikai
Gender: Female (With extremely phallic tentacles, sometimes)
Club: None

I imagine there's been quite a few demons who have been slightly put off by her...

Quote from: TheFourthShade on July 07, 2018, 08:07:56 AM
Name      Cuddles
Aliases:  Cuddlymuffin, 'Good Girl!', 'Bad Dog!', and numerous others.

Your character last time wanted to take down the current regime too... It's the spirit of rebellion!

Premier

Name Ichika Tanaka
Discipline: Magical Girl Support
Club: Baseball, Cooking

Special Abilities:

Pure Heart Arts - Ichika's powers allow her to support her team-mates and make their lives easier. In theory. She may be using them a bit differently.

Useful Helper Animation - Her main power, this allows Ichika to imbue non-living objects with life and a personality suited to fulfilling their purpose. Usually this was used to make helpers for cooking and cleaning. When used on a grenade you get a very enthusiastic suicide bomber and when used on a tank you get a boisterous puppy with a main cannon that can punch holes in buildings and is very protective of master. They're all sickeningly cute.
Handy Storage Space - For storing people's clothes and weapons, as well as food and supplies. A limitless Hammerspace that Ichika has used to instead store munitions, tanks and at one point a Blimp. The only limitation is she cannot put living things in there, her animation power excluded, and she has to (At least temporarily) own whatever she's trying to put into it.
Cleaning Vitality - Speed and Strength so she can quickly clean up after her friends! She's really not been using it to do this. She can also magically clean and repair minor damage to anything with just a wave of her hands and she hasn't found out how to kill anything with that power yet, but give her time.
Rise and Shine Ursine! - Her mascot is a cute looking bear that can help her out with any task. So far those tasks have included bomb disposal and helicopter pilot and while it can do that it is not happy about it at all. They're meant to be the nice one! Called Yasakuma, they slip bear puns into their speech and are always devastated when no one laughs.

Physical Description: A bit of a pipsqueak, Ichika is a rather smol five foot tall though people have hopefully learned by now that when it comes to Magical Girls being short just means she's probably terrifyingly strong. Incredibly fit, while her chest is nothing to talk about her hips are just killer in their curves, something which she tries to hide out of embarrassment and usually fails. Just like Ichika that butt won't quit.

Despite being impractical, she has rather long silver hair. It just grows back when she transforms if she cuts it so she's given up and accepted it as part of her life.

Biography: Yasakuma is a powerful mascot who was always scared of fighting, so they swore instead to serve a girl of pure spirit and good heart and chose them to bear the power of the Pure Heart Arts, a set of gentle skills for a good hearted girl that will let them serve the heroes and make their lives comfortable enough they can focus on fighting the forces of evil. It's a thankless task, but Yasakuma believes even those too shy to fight should be allowed a chance at greatness!

Ichika fulfilled those requirements, it's just she was pure of fighting spirit and while she had a good heart, good doesn't always mean nice. This has caused some problems since there's no real divorce procedures for magical powers. A former student of the USJF Military academy Ichika is hyper focused on fighting the demons and saving humanity, a task she takes incredibly seriously. She's gotten anti-corruption tattoo's to try hold off the effects of fighting demons so constantly but she's not escaped unscathed and they're slowly being corrupted to have her dive further and further to give into the bloodlust and do something extreme enough that humanity is hurt and she can be corrupted into a true demon of war. Taking the Pure Heart Arts for their own is something the demons would like very much.

Character Goals: Defeat the Demon Threat and save earth. Learn how to socialise without being comically awkward. Admit she actually likes being a bit girly.

Yurie

Name: Hotaru Ushiyama
Hobbies: Watching Anime, Flower Arranging, Karaoke
Discipline: Magical Girl Support
Year: 1st Year
Club: Gardening, Cooking, Gymnastics
Cup Size: Woah...

Special Abilities and Equipment
"Oh... um... I'm not really good at a lot of things... b-but I'm doing my best to support others!"
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Taint Immunity: Due to her unique physiology and parentage, Hotaru is extremely resistant, if not immune, to most demonic taint. She could easily fuck a hundred demons without feeling the effects of their demonic corruption. Evil magic still works on her, naturally, but she can't be tainted by it unless it comes from an extremely powerful source.

Wickedness Slaying Sword - Luminizer: A combination of a henshin device and a magical weapon, Luminizer is Hotaru's primary weapon. Shaped like a katana with an ornate tsuba, a bejeweled pommel and a shimmering golden metal blade, Luminizer was a gift from Hotaru's father, Shineon. Crafted by Magical Girl Mascots and possessing the same power as Shineon's Starbright Blade Steller Burst, Luminizer can easily slash through both physical materials as well as evil magic without harming innocent lives. While inactive, Luminizer is the size of a pocket knife and is stored in hammerspace (aka her cleavage).

Mahou Form: Using Luminizer, Hotaru can become the Godspeed Sword Senshi, Illumeon. When she transforms, her hair lengthens to her ankles and develops a long golden stripe, her eyes glow electric blue with gold pupils, blue-and-gold tear streaks under each eye, an electric blue unicorn horn pushes out from her forehead and her clothing is replaced with a skin-tight electric blue leotard with white bits of armor (including a codpiece), ballet-style high heels with golden spikes and gold Lichtenburg patterns spiraling along her arms and thighs. In this form, Hotaru has access to all of her magical abilities, listed below.

Shin-soku (Godspeed): Her titular ability. Illumeon is fast. While her maximum speed has yet to be formally clocked, she can move so fast that she seems to teleport. Her rate of acceleration is physics-defying (she can easily jump to full speed in the span of a few steps) and she seems to selectively ignore things like wind resistance and g-forces (which means she doesn't produce sonic booms when she moves, but her sword strikes carry her full speed and momentum).

Enhanced Stamina: Illumeon has superhuman stamina; it takes a lot to exhaust her. She can run for a solid hour without slowing down and take hits that would require heavy duty armor to shrug off with relative ease. She isn't unbreakable, however, as she can be exhausted eventually.

Holy Lightning Production: Combining both of her parent's abilities, Illumeon produces magical, holy-energy infused lightning that's as dangerous as the real thing. While she's yet to learn how to project this power as a projectile, she is more than capable of generating an extremely powerful charge (in terms of both voltage and amplitude) across her body, as well as channeling it into her Empyrean Arts (see below). This holy lightning is devastating to weaker demons and can give even the strongest foes pause.

Empyrean Arts: Also known as 'Specials,' Illumeon's Empyrean Arts are mostly self-designed sword techniques designed for use with her Holy Lightning Production abilities in mind. Theoretically, someone with similar abilities could learn to use these techniques as well. Her Empyrean Arts are as follows:

Rakurai - Kōga (Lightning Strike - Luminous Fang): Her basic Empyrean Art. Illumeon sheathes Luminizer in a cocoon of holy lightning then flash-steps towards her target, cutting them as she passes by. To most onlookers, the strike seems to resemble a flash of lightning.

Rakurai - Kōga Odori (Lightning Strike - Luminous Fang Dance): An expansion of Kōga, Kōga Odori expands on Kōga by repeating the process eight times. This is typically used against numerous weaker demons or to attack a single stronger foe from multiple directions.

Rakurai - Hiraishin (Lightning Strike - Lightning Rod): A much more... direct application of her powers. Hiraishin begins with Illumeon dashing towards her target and jabbing her sword into its body. She then channels the full power of her Holy Lightning Production ability through the sword and into the target's body, cooking them from the inside-out.

Rakurai - Kaitō (Lightning Strike - Retort): A counter-attack Art, Kaitō involves Illumeon sheathing her sword and focusing her Holy Lightning Production ability through her limbs and sword. By reacting to the target's movements, Illumeon then strikes as the opponent commits to an attack, either wounding the enemy or knocking the incoming blow off-course.

Physical Description: Standing 5'4" tall, Hotaru is a sweet, shy girl with long bluish-purple hair, bright blue eyes and a friendly (if nervous) smile. She's fit for her age and clearly exercises a good deal and is quite healthy. Most people end up staring at her enormous breasts (which are easily larger than her head by at least a few inches) to notice much else. She has a slightly high voice and speaks with a slight stammer when surrounded by people. She also wears a pair of glasses. She prefers cute clothes in pastel colors with long skirts. She's always a bit nervous, and often klutzy when she's under pressure. Despite this, she's surprisingly smart.

While Hotaru self-identifies as female, she has (very sizable) male genitalia and is technically male. When serious, her voice deepens slightly, and she loses the stutter and the klutziness. She doesn't actually need her glasses.

Biography: Hotaru is a recently joined student to the academy. Having lived abroad for much of her life, Hotaru has only recently returned to Japan but was quickly scouted by the school's recruitment officers. Though she does possess magical capabilities, she seems to lack any real formal training in the arts of Mahou Shoujo. She is currently attended by a mascot by the name of Shuukaka, who resembles a pudgy blue Shiba Inu pup with little angel wings and yellow eyes. Frankly, Hotaru just seems happy to be attending such a prestigious high-school. More than a few demons have had their eyes on the bouncy youth; she seems like an ideal, hapless target for their predations...

In truth, Hotaru's real last name is Asahi. She lived 'abroad' in the sense that her parents lived in the Mascot World, which exists slightly out of sync with the flow of time in our world. Her parentage is also ridiculous. Her father is Hikaru Asahi, the current Shining Star Senshi, Shineon who merged with their powers during the demonic takeover of the two schools, and her mother is the Lightning Demon Princess Rainu, who was captured, purified and married by Shineon. Having spent much of her life learning from and training under the tutelage of her parents, she has decided it's her turn to do something to help free magical-girl kind from the bondage it finds itself in. Though Shineon has their reservations, they agreed to allow her to act as a resistance fighter inside the now corrupted megaschool. Hotaru already has a few demonic kills under her belt, and she's always looking for another target.

Character Goals: Help the resistance. Find a girlfriend. Bring some 'new friends' to meet her parents...

Steir

Name: Yoruhana Kaede
Hobbies: Making traps, playing cat's cradle, stalking, sneaking into other people's rooms, practicing escape and rope-tying techniques, playing pranks on magical girls
Discipline: Reconnaissance Kunoichi
Club: Escape Club and Reconnaissance Club
Cup Size: 33B

Special Abilities:
Like a Shadow - Kaede is well-practiced in stealth techniques, allowing her to blend in with her surroundings for long hours. It also lets her sneak in and out of places while avoiding detection by others. This includes laying low when she has to avoid getting noticed.

Ninja Trapmaking - ninjas are supposed to be expert trap makers, from simple traps that would impede one's foes to more fatal ones that can deal a decisive blow. Kaede can set up traps of varying complexity at a speed that she can apply them in combat. Somehow the traps become more embarrassing if the one caught is a girl.

Escape Essentials - as important to a ninja if one wishes to fight another day, learning how to escape from various forms of bonds and imprisonment. Kaede could easily escape from mundane means of imprisonment. She'll have some form of trouble against magical and more advanced forms of restriction, but they won't hold her forever.

Information Gathering - Kaede actually manages to collect relevant (and irrelevant) information on a wide variety of things (that may even be unnecessary). She always has a little black book with her containing every information she has gathered so far.

Hammerspace - no ninja should be caught dead without one, it is the basic to figure how even inappropriately large things can be hidden away without hindrance to one's weight and movement. In Kaede's case, this space is mainly dedicated to hiding away trap parts, tools, and weapons to defend herself with. It also includes things she stole borrowed from shrines all over the city and some random paraphernalia she uses on other girls.

Clone Technique - before her return to school for her second year, Kaede was able to master the skill of creating clones of herself. These clones can interact and feel like the real thing, but disappear in a puff of smoke after receiving a solid hit. If Kaede herself was hit, all the clones will disappear regardless of their conditions. Kaede currently can produce up to four clones.

Physical Description:
Kaede stands at 5'6" in height and sports long, brown hair that reaches down to her waist. She usually ties her hair up in a bun or a high ponytail to keep it from getting in the way. While her figure is relatively trim, her curves are at the right places. She keeps fit by constantly practicing her skills.

Kaede usually favors t-shirts and shorts or skirts with knee-highs for her casual clothes, and can either be seen usually wearing that or her school uniform. Her ninja outfit comprised of a bodysuit with arm protectors and a form-fitting fishnet mesh suit underneath. There are straps on strategically positioned parts of her outfit to store away various ninja tools she needs (not counting the other tools she hides away).

Biography:
Kaede hails from a line of shinobi that specialized in reconnaissance and traps. Her family's contributions to the shinobi world wouldn't be said as extraordinary, but is nevertheless a well-appreciated one that ensures that the only things going bump in the night are ninjas that needed more practice.

People that know Kaede would best describe her as laid back and easy going, seemingly either just staring off in the distance when nothing seemed to be going on. She tends to show up when her name is mentioned (about 9 out of 10 times), which unsettles most of her classmates (and sometimes seniors). Friends looking for her sometimes find her in the middle of her escape practice, which could be awkard for those who just got to know her.

She has been known to prey on unaware magical girls (those identified on sight), catching them in her traps with proper bait (like a cute stuffed toy or accessory or even a kitten, no kittens were actually harmed during these moments). She just enjoys watching the surprise on their faces before going on with her own business (which may sometimes involve just staring off into the distance).

Kaede was able to avoid getting caught when the demons unified all the campuses in the area, laying low and blending in with the rest. Once the dust have settled, she went about finding a place to set a base of operations within the new giant campus. Because you keep your enemies much closer than your friends. The resistance base was hidden away in the 3 and 1/2 floor of what was once Sarutobi's main building, contained in a classroom-sized area in this floor between floors.

Character Goals: Kick out the demons, find a job and blend into society, maybe find a suitable husband

Inerrant Lust

I'm gonna cap recruitment off on the 11th in 2 days. No need for fully complete sheets yet but just a concept for now. Also acceptance isn't guaranteed and its not first come first serve.

Snake

Well I have my sheet for Syra redone and will post it up as soon as I can

GunmetalDreamer

Name:  Kazumi Gaidoku
Hobbies:  Exposing herself to exotic poisons, knife collecting, home remedies, cooking
Discipline: Kunoichi Assassin
Year:  2nd Year
Club:  Home Economics, Toxins and Tonics
Cup Size:  85E

Special Abilities:

Venomous – From a young age, Kazumi followed her clan’s secret techniques, maintaining a ritual of regular poison tasting and ki manipulation that have suffused dangerous toxins into her body.  A deep kiss is enough to cause paralysis in most people, her blood has been known to pit blades and burn flesh, and even her sweat can cause people to feel dizzy.  Given the nature of demonic appetites, even when Gaidoku kunoichi fail to overcome their targets in battle, they frequently slay them in the aftermath, executing them after the poison has done its work.  Kazumi has a certain habit for licking the edges of her knives to coat them with this poison before a battle.

Use Poison to Kill Poison
– Kazumi’s body is highly resistant to toxins, rapidly burning them out with her own poison.  This resistance to debilitating poisons can be quite handy when stalking demons who are known to use injected or airborne aphrodisiacs to make their targets more susceptible to attack.  Making a hand seal, Kazumi can impart this ability to allies as well, though it requires her to bite them hard enough to break the skin and “inject” her counteragent.

Serpent’s Speed – Like many kunoichi, Kazumi uses spiritual power to raise her physical prowess to a superhuman degree.  In Kazumi’s case, her motions are lightning fast, and she can lighten her body to make prodigious leaps or balance upon things that would never hold her weight normally.  When making quick motions, like attacks, at short range Kazumi can move faster than the normal eye can see (though, of course, demons, other kunoichi, and mahou shojo are more capable of registering and defending against those kinds of attacks).

Viper’s Eye
– A side effect of Kazumi’s training is that her eyes have shifted from their original brown to a golden hue with a snake-like slit pupil.  These eyes allow her to see more clearly at night, even incorporating the infrared spectrum into her vision.  These eyes are also highly effective when used as part of ninjitsu that incorporate hypnosis or mental illusions, though Kazumi is not yet studied in such arts.

Physical Description:
Kazumi is a curvaceous young woman, standing 5’3” with a full chest and wide hips.  She keeps her green hair cut short along her jaw line, with strange slit-pupiled golden eyes that regard people with a dispassionate predatory gaze.  She prefers to wear modern clothes, and has a particular fondness for snake imagery which extends to a serpentine sigil tattooed on her hip.

Though generally known for seeming bored, Kazumi has a bit of a sadistic streak in her, her eyes shining and a cool reptilian smile spreading across her lips when she sees someone struggling desperately.  Intimately, she likes to scratch, bite, or occasionally even nick her lovers, licking at the wound.  She considers the act intimate, but it does mean exposing her partners to her body’s poisons … an act that sometimes leaves people paralyzed and at her mercy, and other times promotes the flow of blood and heightens their arousal to extreme levels.  A bite mark along the neck or shoulder is usually a good sign that Kazumi has ensnared a fellow student, spreading the commonness of chokers and turtlenecks on campus for the bashful sorts who tend to attract her predatory nature.  Of course, she could bite them somewhere less prominent to counteract her toxins, but she likes to mark her toys.

Biography:

Kazumi was born in one of the hidden villages that dot the rural areas of the Japanese mountains, raised in the traditional way and taught in the secret arts of her clan.  A talented young woman, when the Sarutobi-Usagi Imperial University consolidated power, Kazumi folded in with the new school to protect her small clan from predation.

Exposure to modern Japanese culture opened Kazumi’s personality up considerably in her freshman year.  She’s adapted to a reality of smartphones, idols, and 24 hours news surprisingly well, though she continues to do her duty as a shinobi to slay monsters in the dark of night.  It’s only now, as a 2nd Year that Kazumi has begun to suspect that maybe the Imperial Academy isn’t on the level.

Character Goals
Slay more demons than any other 2nd Year Student, learn more ninpo, acquire a snake summon, proudly represent the Gaidoku Clan to the rest of the clans attending the Sarutobi-Usagi Imperial Academy.

Gardsorm

Ooh, poison kunoichi. I like this one... :3 Plus Kaede won't be alone anymore~

Steir

Kittmolly

I haven’t played XCom but this sounds very relevant to my interests. I will post a concept when I get home.

Miss Eleanora

Steir

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on July 10, 2018, 05:07:11 AM
Name:  Kazumi Gaidoku
Hobbies:  Exposing herself to exotic poisons, knife collecting, home remedies, cooking
Discipline: Kunoichi Assassin
Year:  2nd Year
Club:  Home Economics, Toxins and Tonics
Cup Size:  85E

The original KxMS was very Senran Kagura. :P

Quote from: Kittmolly on July 10, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
I haven’t played XCom but this sounds very relevant to my interests. I will post a concept when I get home.

Oh, it's hardly mandatory. But if you're curious; XCOM 1 was about an elite international force fighting off an alien invasion. The game was hard. Very hard. So hard that the developers decided that the canonical ending was that you lose the game like 2-3 months in and XCOM is revived 20 years later as a guerrilla resistance group.

The previous KxMS game was about rival ninja girls and magical girls who go to school by daylight and fight demons by moonlight. The game died despite everyone's enthusiastic support and interest. It was entirely my fault- I got a little bit overambitious- juggling something like 17 player characters and like 4 plot threads at once. So, and I'm glad everyone is a good sport about this, I decided that the demons' dastardly plot actually succeeded even though it was only barely just starting to pop up in the actual RP.

To be quite honest, this is like 90% new territory for the veterans of the first RP so don't sweat it too much if you're worried about being out of the loop.

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on July 10, 2018, 09:43:01 PM
I shall make a character sheet. ^^

I don't need a sheet but a concept will need to be submitted before 23:59 tomorrow, EST.

Miss Eleanora

Quote from: Steir on July 10, 2018, 10:08:10 PM
Ohai, Eleanora!

n__n/

Hiya! ^^ I look forward to more of Kaede being awesome.

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 10, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

I don't need a sheet but a concept will need to be submitted before 23:59 tomorrow, EST.

Oh don't worry, you'll have a full sheet in a few hours. I have the idea bug, and I simply must make her now. :D

Snake

I updated mine but Im on mobile so posting is hard, the most I can do is post a basic no-pic profile,  does that work IR?

schnookums

Ugh, I'm still interested but I just can't think of a character idea

Avalon29

Debating between a trio of concepts at the moment and trying to decide between them. An angry/fiery magical girl brawler ala Vita bashing people with a hammer and magical balls/beams or  taking the same personality but make her a healer who really just wants to run around and smash people's faces in but can't because her magic isn't suitable for it or an Ojou (pirate) ninja who utilizes the power of hammerspace and superior firepower. Haven't quite decieded yet.

Guancyto

Name:  Joan Morgan
Hobbies:  Baking, reading, prayer, mountain climbing
Discipline: Magical Girl Holy Exorcist
Year:  3rd Year
Club:  Cooking
Cup Size:  B

Special Abilities:

Draconic Anima - Joan's grandmother was a dragon, and that comes with a wide grab-bag of passive abilities. Joan can make gravity-defying leaps, or fly outright with the help of a glider. She can wreath herself in an aura of fear or an aura of flame. She's physically, mentally and spiritually resilient on a level expected of a Magical Girl. She's also very possessive of things she considers "hers," which is occasionally a strength; trying to hypnotize or compel her into giving up her stuff is very, very difficult.

Feeling-the-Air Technique - Although blind, Joan's extensive training allows her to sense the world around her through subtle shifts in the air, subtle tremors in the earth and the vibration of water. She is, in essence, touching everyone around her, all the time. Handy against gaze attacks, this does make her vulnerable to powers transmitted through tactile sensation, however.

Way of the Falling Rose - Spiritual training in the way of the Exorcist contains a number of techniques for binding, banishing and defeating demons. Through sutras and prayer strips she may present the unholy with its bane. Not exactly flawless in execution.

Release! Holy Avenger! - Joan's Magical Device is the blade she carries, an ancient relic of holy power. Some say it was forged from the nails of the True Cross, but that's prooobably complete bullshit. Its holy power is also complete bullshit, but in a good way, as when wielded well it is able to absolutely fuck up anything it hits. As with all Devices Joan is spiritually bonded to her sword and has a hard time losing it for good, but it's a little easier to temporarily disarm her than most Magical Girls.

Physical Description: Joan is a modest 5'5", with short, snow white hair in a bob cut. Her body is in great shape, with well-toned muscle and just enough curve to fill out her dresses. She favors the color black andwears dark glasses in civilian attire or a blindfold in her war gear. She has adapted extremely well to being a Magical Girl - a nun's habit just doesn't have enough frills, and she loves frills. lace, and thigh-high stockings almost as much as she loves her sword.

Biography:
Once upon a time, a man set eyes upon a dragon - several stories tall, a physique like a truck, covered in impenetrable scales, breathing fire and casually snatching up cows and crunching down on them the way a human would crunch down on a hard pretzel. Being human with everything that comes with that, his pride swelling up in his chest (or swelling... somewhere else) he said to himself, "someday, I'm going to hit that."

Someday, after chocolates the size of a barn, flowers made of fireproof crystal, and the amazing power of Barry White music, he did.

That man was Joan's grandfather. He did very well for himself. His children not so much. The dragon became obsessed with perpetuating the family line in order to find a worthy heir.

Joan entered the Holy Order of the Weeping Rose Convent school in order to get away from her grandmother, who was continually pestering her to have children (even though she was only sixteen. We don't do things like that any more, grandma!). It was a peaceful existence, except for the part that involved going out every night to fight demons, and constant combat training in order to hone skill and sen- okay it wasn't a peaceful existence. But she liked it.

That lasted until the Convent was conquered by the Sarutobi-Usagi Imperial School, at which point she and her fellows had to adapt to the new regime or disappear. Joan adapted. In fairness she was 90% of the way to being a Magical Girl already, and when she quested after and found a blade that demons would truly fear it was simply the culmination of a path she'd been walking for some time.

Unfortunately, while demons might fear the blade, its wielder still has some learning to do before she's equally fearsome. And homework assignments are getting tougher and tougher as she nears graduation...

Character Goals: Breach the Realm Supernal and find the Divine. Then maybe have tea with it.

Miss Eleanora

Here she is!

Name Adelaide Blanchfluer
Hobbies: Reading, sewing, card games, cooking, board games
Year: 1st
Club: Chess Club, Cooking Club, Literature Club

Special Abilities:
Unearthly Resilience: Adelaide is by virtue of her heritage unnaturally durable and able to take a beating that would be surprising if one judged her based solely on her human appearance. This also manifests in her ability to take a large amount of punishment and roughness in the sexual arena and allows her to stand up to the attentions of demons should she fail in her missions without suffering unduly from the experiences.

Alternate Form: While Adelaide appears to be human at first glance in truth she is something more, or less, depending upon your perspective and how you choose to look at it. She is capable of releasing four tentacle limbs from her back and utilizing them as weapons or as additional appendages. She can channel energy through them and use them to perform the necessary motions for certain spells, and can also simply use them as quite potent bludgeon or to coil around and restrain things.

Demon-Eater: A product of her heritage, Adelaide is possessed with a hunger for the blood and flesh of demons. While the drive to consume the monsters is not without its negative aspects it also bestows certain blessings upon her. After feeding Adelaide appears to, as her order and her family have stated for generations, gain a fraction of the power of the fallen monster, adding it to her own reserves and making her that much more dangerous to the next enemy that stands in her way. Side effects include the fact that her body actively craves the flesh of the food that is has been trained to subsist on and if she goes too long without she will start to suffer at least mild withdrawal symptoms. Exactly how far those can go and how drastic the effects can be is unknown.

Physical Description: Adelaide stands about 5'6, and has long purple hair. Her skin is quite pale and she is conventionally quite attractive. Her shadow often seems to be strange, and unlike the rest of her which appears fully human unless she wants to change, sometimes seems to have additional tentacle appendages. Though if you look directly at it, it will seem normal again. She wears glasses as well. For some additional pictures feel free to look in
Here!

Biography:  The world is not black and white, the world is in fact painted in shades of gray. This is something that Adelaide's family and the Order of which her family is a part fervently believe. The ends justify the means, and as long as a shred of humanity remains, we are better than the demons we stand against. For generations her Order has fought against the demons and other forces of darkness, drawing from the teachings of a legendary mystical warrior who dined upon the corpses of his fallen foes and according to myth in doing so harvested their strength and added it to his own.

In the past, and until relatively recently Adelaide's forebears  were ostracized and looked down upon by the rest of the community that fought against the demons and the darkness. They were viewed as little better than the monsters, especially as their ritualistic practices began to change them and their offspring, leading to each generation being a little bit less human, a little more something else. Power and usefulness however was enough that they were never declared anathema, never quite branded as demons or monsters themselves. Still, they were not regarded well.

At least that was the case until recently. In the last few years the Order has been quite surprised by the sudden eagerness of an institution that had formerly condemned them was now entreating them to send their youth to learn. An olive branch, a recognition that the past condemnation had been a mistake. The leaders of the Order do not quite believe that this is entirely natural, and are suspicious of the sudden change, but at the same time they are hopeful that the change could lead to an end to their existence on the fringes of the community. As such while wary, they have decided that one of their youths will attend. Adelaide is that chosen individual who is attending the school.

She is looking forward to things. She has personally never understood why there was a schism to begin with. In her opinion it is foolish to waste energy feuding over the means by which the demons can be defeated, better to simply use the resources available. After all, she is what she is, and she is of the fervent belief that she is not a monster, that her parents and her sister are not monsters, and that she can as the Order has for generations continue to do good. She's also wary of the school and was tasked with keeping her eyes open for anything suspicious or out of place so that she can warn the Order if there is anything wrong.

Despite her commitment to fighting the demons Adelaide does have some darkness to her as well. She is literally bloodthirsty and has a startling tendency to be brutal in combat situations. She is also at least a bit of a sadist and is rather domineering, at least where intimate activities are concerned. Thus far such elements have been confined to the bedroom with those willing and consenting to engage with her and her tendencies. It is a strange juxtaposition with her normally apparent personality as most of the time she comes off as somewhat shy, reserved, and bookish.

Character Goals: Find a significant other (either a boyfriend, or a girlfriend, she would be happy with both), make sure the school is on the up and up and not deceiving her family, show the other students that just because she is different it does not mean she is a monster, defeat the demons, and have fun!

Gardsorm

GunmetalDreamer

Quote from: Steir on July 10, 2018, 08:59:13 AM
Rival detected~

>:3c

A rival . . . or a kindred spirit? :D

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 10, 2018, 10:13:20 PM
The original KxMS was very Senran Kagura. :P

Yeah, Senran Kagura is a guilty pleasure of mine . . . I initially picked it up because I was tired of being disappointed by Dynasty Warriors :P  Between the former rival schools angle and my waiting for Shinobigami to show up in my mail, it was an easy jump to make.

Really, it was this, or a lightning themed cyborg henshin hero from a minor school :P

Gardsorm

Not gonna lie, lightning themed cyborg Henshin Hero sounds kickass. I do like my robot characters. =p

Steir

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on July 11, 2018, 12:06:24 AM
A rival . . . or a kindred spirit? :D
I think it's both. Kaede may be a bit upset if someone starts leaving bite marks on her targets but might otherwise get used to it. :P

Snake

Here's what I've got.  Sorry on format, posting from phone.

Name: Syra Shiran (alias: Lady Syra)
Cup Size: 42F

Hobbies: Reading,  Chess,  Swimming, Combat Training, Tentacling girls,  enslaving girls (has no Interest in guys her age)
Discipline: Former magical girl, now corrupted half-demon
Year: graduated,  Alumnus

Special Abilities: Body Alteration (exerts control over her body to retain a normal human look)
Demon wings (Able to fly,  can hide them Inside body)
Combat/Mating Tentacles (either from her own body or through a small dimensional rift. Combat ones can be blunt, bladed or like spearheads. Mating ones are phallic, has no limitations on how many)
Poison (she can secrete or inject a poison to weaken,  zero out inhibition,  Max libido or paralyze with lust/pleasure)
Banishment (can lock a single target in a personal Tentacle hell for up to an hour of real time, but it leaves a visible rift and she has to concentrate to maintain it. )
Evil eye hypnosis (by eye contact she can influence people's actions via mental suggestion, usual for sexy ends, really only works on weakened enemies)
She also has super strength, a short-range, line of sight teleport (50' Max in one go), can heal by swallowing or bathing in demonic seed. She can shunt any demon children she's impregnated with Into a pocket dimension to undergo faster maturation.

Physical Description: as pic,  she Maintains her school girl look as a part of her patrons demand

Biography: after final triumph over both academies, Syra stayed on as a teacher or liaison for her patrons ambition and to try and supply the devil King with his desires from the human world. (I'm willing to work with IR on this too).

Ons: TENTACLES (part of her corruption was to subtly make her a slave to the fetish but otherwise maintains freewill), Older men/Father figures, Anal, Vaginal, Oral, Mind-control, Bukakke, Gokkun, Cum baths,
Offs: her age or younger guys, Guro, Vore, Necro, Romance, Missionary positions (with anything other than tenties)

Kittmolly

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 10, 2018, 10:13:20 PMTo be quite honest, this is like 90% new territory for the veterans of the first RP so don't sweat it too much if you're worried about being out of the loop.
Ah, well then I will try not to ^^

I haven't gotten to hammer out a character sheet yet, but my conceptual mishmash I'm currently working with is of a magical girl, possibly an exchange student from an American MG school if that's okay? I have an image I like for her, I was thinking that her hairpin would be her trinket that enables her transformations and her Arts(?) would revolve around her sword, perhaps allowing her to fire beams of light when she slashes. (Link from LoZ-style) She's ambitious and wants to prove herself, but I don't see her actually being particularly powerful. The discrepancy between her opinion of herself/her abilities and her actual success rate in accomplishing her goals/resisting demons tends to be glaring. I don't know what year I want her to be yet. I'm going to keep working on it and will have a sheet done soon.

Premier

Cool picture!

Arts aren’t a specific thing I just used it because I liked the sound of it. Magical girls, how do they work? Nobody knows.

Gardsorm

I think I started a trend with the whole Arts thing, so if anyone wants to break that, please feel free. =p I just did it to keep Blake's skillset uniform.

Avalon29

Name: Yasu Fukui
Cup Size: B

Hobbies: People watching, obsession with furry things, watching animal videos, rolling around being bored, and gaming
Year: 2nd Year technically
Club: Survival Game club, Mechanics club (Namely as a test subject and for free repairs occasionally)

Special Abilities:
Weapon mastery  with a specialty Heavy weapons: There’s not many weapons that she hasn’t used and become at least proficient in. But her preference is for heavier weaponry.
Hammerspace: She has access to hammer space where she stores a wide variety of heavy weaponry that she can pull out at any moment, including a hammer of course.
Cybernetically enhanced body: Her body is enhanced by various cybernetics increase her strength, speed, and other physical attributes as well as boosters to increase her movement speed.

Physical Description: She stands at  5’2 with short brown hair and tan skin. Normally she hides her metal portions unless engaged in combat and instead does her best to look normal.  With long legs despite her size she could be considered cute if it weren’t for her other issues. Outside of fighting she’s usually wearing an overly large hoodies and a skirt, dressing more for comfort rather than style. In combat she wears a simple white, brown, and gold uniform, evoking an almost Egyptian motif.

Biography:  A cyber ninja that was created due to a collaboration of USJF and Sarutobi-Usagi that was meant to be the perfect demon killer with the USJF providing the technology and Sarutobi-Usagi providing the volunteer. A previously failed applicant for the school who willingly volunteered for the project for the chance to be accepted into the school. She didn’t know exactly what she had been signing up for other than a chance to improve and join the school. Still eager to join and have a chance of defending her family and friends she accepted quickly.

The project turned out to be quite successful well physically any way. They managed to create a powerful cybernetic ninja but what came out wasn’t the perfectly obedient tool they had in mind and there were complications. The personality was a bit more twisted then they expected and she didn’t single mindedly follow orders. Some of her original personality remained even if she didn’t remember much of what happened before she had changed.

What came out of the project was not at all ready to fight demons or interact with humans. She was unreasonable, childish, had to be coerced and convinced to do anything that they wanted her to do rather than her own desires. And that was just her personality issues. Unable to control her and with her still learning to control her abilities the scientists quickly realized they still had a lot of work to do.  She was given training and instruction in a variety of weapons and ninja arts. Eventually it was decided that she could no longer grow in isolation and was transferred into an appropriate grade level to interact with others and grow more experienced as a demon hunter.

Character Goals: Obliteration of the demons and exploring her human side.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: schnookums on July 10, 2018, 11:20:03 PM
Ugh, I'm still interested but I just can't think of a character idea

Oof. I know that feeling. D:

Quote from: Avalon29 on July 10, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
Debating between a trio of concepts at the moment and trying to decide between them. An angry/fiery magical girl brawler ala Vita bashing people with a hammer and magical balls/beams or  taking the same personality but make her a healer who really just wants to run around and smash people's faces in but can't because her magic isn't suitable for it or an Ojou (pirate) ninja who utilizes the power of hammerspace and superior firepower. Haven't quite decieded yet.

As long as she's not as loli as Vita. :P Also, there must assuredly be a pirate school or at least a pirate club in the 'Adventure' School.

Quote from: Guancyto on July 10, 2018, 11:30:05 PM
Name:  Joan Morgan
Hobbies:  Baking, reading, prayer, mountain climbing
Discipline: Magical Girl Holy Exorcist
Year:  3rd Year
Club:  Cooking
Cup Size:  B

Yeah 2B's my weakness but you choose the wrong outfit. ;) Tbh, the skirtless outfit is canonical in my brain since I always played with it and it better displays her figure.~

Is... this Joan's grandmother?

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on July 10, 2018, 11:34:34 PM
Here she is!

Name Adelaide Blanchfluer
Hobbies: Reading, sewing, card games, cooking, board games
Year: 1st
Club: Chess Club, Cooking Club, Literature Club

Demons beware! We've got one student who feeds off of their sexual energy and another who feeds off of them literally. :P

Quote from: Gardsorm on July 11, 2018, 12:10:34 AM
Not gonna lie, lightning themed cyborg Henshin Hero sounds kickass. I do like my robot characters. =p

I am really tempted to just have Genos/Raiden as an NPC...

Quote from: Snake on July 11, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
Here's what I've got.  Sorry on format, posting from phone.

Name: Syra Shiran (alias: Lady Syra)
Cup Size: 42F

Hobbies: Reading,  Chess,  Swimming, Combat Training, Tentacling girls,  enslaving girls (has no Interest in guys her age)
Discipline: Former magical girl, now corrupted half-demon
Year: graduated,  Alumnus

So many tentacles this game! I'd be wary of Banishment being used without any restrictions, since it can kind of dramatically change how an RP goes. Same for Evil Eye. The simple solution is that it only works on the weak-minded or player characters when they're sufficiently weakened from other techniques.

Quote from: Kittmolly on July 11, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
Ah, well then I will try not to ^^

I haven't gotten to hammer out a character sheet yet, but my conceptual mishmash I'm currently working with is of a magical girl, possibly an exchange student from an American MG school if that's okay? I have an image I like for her, I was thinking that her hairpin would be her trinket that enables her transformations and her Arts(?) would revolve around her sword, perhaps allowing her to fire beams of light when she slashes. (Link from LoZ-style) She's ambitious and wants to prove herself, but I don't see her actually being particularly powerful. The discrepancy between her opinion of herself/her abilities and her actual success rate in accomplishing her goals/resisting demons tends to be glaring. I don't know what year I want her to be yet. I'm going to keep working on it and will have a sheet done soon.

That's a cute picture. :P A transfer student is fine. If I recall, we had something like a Norse-themed transfer student last time. America does exist and does have supernatural stuff too but they probably do things all kinds of different. The USJF is basically where all the military brats go to anyways.

Quote from: Avalon29 on July 11, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
Name: Yasu Fukui
Cup Size: B

Hobbies: People watching, obsession with furry things, watching animal videos, rolling around being bored, and gaming
Year: 2nd Year technically
Club: Survival Game club, Mechanics club (Namely as a test subject and for free repairs occasionally)

Tokyo: Become Human

Though I imagine this game, with big honkin' futa dicks, will somehow still be subtler than David Cage...

The USJF is getting a lot more play than I expected it to. :P

Snake

That's kind of what I had in mind for them. I'll edit that into the profile.

Banishment is like her "signature" power but she can only use it on a single person and has to concentrate on keeping them there; if something breaks it they get dumped out unceremonially.

And even though it has a long captive period, it automatically cancels out once it's reached. Perhaps she has to physically take them into it herself?  (which removes her from the goings on outside but leaves a dimensional shimmer/rift that someone else can open to release the captive?)

Premier

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 11, 2018, 03:53:43 PM
Yeah 2B's my weakness but you choose the wrong outfit. ;) Tbh, the skirtless outfit is canonical in my brain since I always played with it and it better displays her figure.~

Skirt is canon, it just looks so much better!

Avalon29

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 11, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

As long as she's not as loli as Vita. :P Also, there must assuredly be a pirate school or at least a pirate club in the 'Adventure' School.

Tokyo: Become Human

Though I imagine this game, with big honkin' futa dicks, will somehow still be subtler than David Cage...

The USJF is getting a lot more play than I expected it to. :P

Had so many ideas it was hard to choose just one. XD Was going to do the vita thing or the pirate ninja then considered a magical boy or a guy who accidentally got labeled as a kunoichi when joining the school and then remember I had so many mecha musume pictures laying around that I never use. It was a roller coaster. XD

Kittmolly

Name: Elizabeth Tunstall, responds to Liz, Lizzie, Beth, Lizard, "Ell-Bee"
Hobbies: Making and drinking tea, youtube makeup tutorials, reading smutty fanfiction, collecting vibrators
Discipline: Magical Girl
Year: First Year
Cup Size: 32B
Clubs: Literature Club, Chess Club, Drama Club
Trinket: Her Hairpin
Arts: Elizabeth's Hairpin was gifted to her by The Sarutobi-Usagi Megaschool when they recruited her from abroad to study there instead. She might not have accepted had she known the "education" she was about to receive, but the deal got her the Light's Edge Arts, the ability to summon a magic sword and shoot light at things, so it's not all bad. She can use the sword to emit a light that repels weaker demons, and create temporary light barriers by slashing the air. She plans to learn as many new techniques as she can here at the school.
Physical Description: Elizabeth stands 5'4'' with long wavy red hair. She's actually a natural brunette, but she dyed her hair red one afternoon because she wanted to pretend to be a mermaid and it kind of became a thing. She's on the pale side, and rather petite. She tends to dress modestly with long sleeves and wears a lot of green. She often wears a pair of white gloves, especially when drinking tea. Her hairpin allows her to transform, creating a black and white uniform with a flowing white cape, a skirt and long stockings and heeled boots. Plus lots of gold trim.
Biography: Elizabeth first came to the attention of The Sarutobi-Usagi Megaschool's recruiters after she was attacked by a rogue demon that had made its way to America, and survived unscathed; They saw she had potential as a pure soul to be corrupted and offered her a scholarship to come to Japan and become a Magical School Girl like the characters in the smutty fanfiction she writes definitely has no interest in, and she accepted immediately. Her life up to this point has not been terribly eventful, which is a big reason she is so eager to begin her new life at Sarutobi-Usagi.
Goals: Dump her long-distance American boyfriend, fight some demons, become a powerful demon slayer, and with any luck get to live out a few fantasies she won't admit to having.

I like the Arts thing, lol, so I kept it ^^

schnookums

Well, I'll need more time to finish a sheet, but how about a half-dragon magical girl? One who's trying to learn more about her heritage as well as fight off evil and is (of course) completely unaware that she's in fact walking right into ebil's clutches! (Mwahaha?)

I'm just trying to decide which look I like the most, here's the likely candidates:

Dragony!

4a28378f33aeabb6bb82bdccbb796597" border="0 7f0b2e016c2a81437b4af350b7bb4681" border="0 sample_68e1ee97e236e6ae36fb9ba047f83b38" border="0 sample_b5a515ad1e92c3f97cbb0943e5c3188b" border="0 sample_caadf904af41c76882ca290b890f1100" border="0 sample_fc8d3df9742a942eb75dc30b19ff26d1" border="0

<Snipped; underaged images are against the rules. - Staff.>

Gardsorm

I think first, six, and seven look pretty fun to me, moving from top left to bottom right. o=

Also Kitt! I like the sheet a bit, but I just wanted to point out: If that picture is kind of Sayaka from Madoka Magica, she was far too young to be used as an FC. You may wish to find an appropriately of-age character to use as a picture, or you may get visited by the mods to ask you to change the picture. It's happened to myself and a couple of others I know so I just wanted to help you avoid our mistake!

Miss Eleanora

Quote from: schnookums on July 11, 2018, 07:03:34 PM
Well, I'll need more time to finish a sheet, but how about a half-dragon magical girl? One who's trying to learn more about her heritage as well as fight off evil and is (of course) completely unaware that she's in fact walking right into ebil's clutches! (Mwahaha?)

I'm just trying to decide which look I like the most, here's the likely candidates:

Dragony!
4a28378f33aeabb6bb82bdccbb796597" border="0 7f0b2e016c2a81437b4af350b7bb4681" border="0 62de2d8d8ab180436567368c573f0c48" border="0 5400dfabdd537de6abe23f90c1add01b" border="0 d04f0bede0833789edc1c5b5f063640f" border="0 sample_68e1ee97e236e6ae36fb9ba047f83b38" border="0 sample_631e9d2b0a939250d497c1290a79f775" border="0 sample_b5a515ad1e92c3f97cbb0943e5c3188b" border="0 sample_caadf904af41c76882ca290b890f1100" border="0 sample_fc8d3df9742a942eb75dc30b19ff26d1" border="0

Gotta vote for six! ^^

Kittmolly

Quote from: Gardsorm on July 11, 2018, 07:17:05 PMAlso Kitt! I like the sheet a bit, but I just wanted to point out: If that picture is kind of Sayaka from Madoka Magica, she was far too young to be used as an FC. You may wish to find an appropriately of-age character to use as a picture, or you may get visited by the mods to ask you to change the picture. It's happened to myself and a couple of others I know so I just wanted to help you avoid our mistake!
I'm not familiar with Madoka Magica but I just googled it and yeah I totally see it. It's definitely her. This is a bummer. I guess I'll try to find a new one :(

Edit/Well now she's a redhead. c'est la vie.

Miss Eleanora

Quote from: Kittmolly on July 11, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
I'm not familiar with Madoka Magica but I just googled it and yeah I totally see it. It's definitely her. This is a bummer. I guess I'll try to find a new one :(

Edit/Well now she's a redhead. c'est la vie.

Got to say, I really like the new picture. ^^

Gardsorm

Sorry you couldn't use the first image, Kitt. D: But still, the new choice looks awesome. ^^

Yurie

Oooh. She and Hotaru will be best buddies... once Hotaru drops the klutzy act.

Also, Schnookums, I vote for images 6, 7 and 8.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Premier on July 11, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
Skirt is canon, it just looks so much better!

It's not even about her butt! The black and white has so much asymmetry and it highlights her figure~

Quote from: Avalon29 on July 11, 2018, 05:46:35 PM
Had so many ideas it was hard to choose just one. XD Was going to do the vita thing or the pirate ninja then considered a magical boy or a guy who accidentally got labeled as a kunoichi when joining the school and then remember I had so many mecha musume pictures laying around that I never use. It was a roller coaster. XD

If we didn't have a player character with darker skin, I was definitely going to make an NPC. :P I dig the joint project sorta thing too.

Quote from: Kittmolly on July 11, 2018, 06:50:18 PM
Name: Elizabeth Tunstall, responds to Liz, Lizzie, Beth, Lizard, "Ell-Bee"
Hobbies: Making and drinking tea, youtube makeup tutorials, reading smutty fanfiction, collecting vibrators
Discipline: Magical Girl
Year: First Year
Cup Size: 32B
Clubs: Literature Club, Chess Club, Drama Club
Trinket: Her Hairpin

I just realized that I should probably note that the original sheet that I recycled for this game had goals included. Given that this game is a little bit more... nefarious, I realize that it's very possible that players might have goals that don't align with their characters. Namely, that it's quite possible someone's ultimate goal is to see their character corrupted. Not saying that's what you were going for, but it just reminded me. :P

Dragony!
4a28378f33aeabb6bb82bdccbb796597" border="0 7f0b2e016c2a81437b4af350b7bb4681" border="0 62de2d8d8ab180436567368c573f0c48" border="0 5400dfabdd537de6abe23f90c1add01b" border="0 d04f0bede0833789edc1c5b5f063640f" border="0 sample_68e1ee97e236e6ae36fb9ba047f83b38" border="0 sample_631e9d2b0a939250d497c1290a79f775" border="0 sample_b5a515ad1e92c3f97cbb0943e5c3188b" border="0 sample_caadf904af41c76882ca290b890f1100" border="0 sample_fc8d3df9742a942eb75dc30b19ff26d1" border="0

Speaking of Priscilla. :P

I hadn't thought of how actual real firebreathing dragons might be involved in this plot but now that we have two characters related to them by blood- maybe I should. Pretty much I need to know more about her backstory and stuff.

It's my plan to hold off on new applications tonight but I'll still allow concepts to be worked on probably until the weekend so I can figure out how big I want this game to be. If everyone's really good and I can't turn away anyone... I might need another Gm to help.

Snake

Steir

Dragony!
I'd go with 6 or 8.

:3c

Inerrant Lust

In order to prevent the same thing from happening as last time, and I'm really sorry to sort of have to do this to you twice, Snake... characters who are explicitly on the side of Team Evil will be treated more like NPCs than PCs. That is to say, for the sake of me not getting overwhelmed with work, I won't make plotlines that explicitly cater towards them since at this moment, Syra's the only real bad guy in the group. Granted I would love to show some behind the scenes at what the University is really like so I definitely will write scenes that Syra is really the only player who can participate in. The only difference is that I will decide here and now that I shouldn't feel obligated to make these scenes the way I do with the good guy PCs. So you are free to incorporate Syra into other scenes (her classroom, meeting students outside of school, ect.) and of course I'll definitely keep you in mind whenever I need a villain for a scene. :P

Should anyone switch to Team Evil, as a few are already on the fence, this arrangement will be kept. Basically the onus will be on you to insert your characters into the RP- I won't explicitly form groups/teams/scenes designed to pull you in (unless it's like really obvious from a narrative perspective. :P)

I hope that makes sense. Alright, now to the actual applications. We have like 14 characters which, while less than last time's, is still quite large. I was hoping for about half of that but... well... hopefully this time will be easier since instead of juggling two schools and Team Evil, I'll have everyone together in one nice large group. For 'event threads', I'll still probably end up making 3 at a time- groups of 4... but that's very demanding of both my attention and the activity of the players.

In my opinion, if this game gets too sandboxy and appears to lack focus and a cohesive drive towards some sort of plot... we'll probably lose people along the way. I don't want that. The biggest problem with large group games is when two or more players end up, well, posting about 7 pages while you went on a trip over the weekend. It buries everyone else's RPs and can lead to such huge dramatic character developments that you feel like you're lost the next time you interact with them. As before, I'll probably have a few threads open for general RPing like 'Campus', 'Tokyo Streets', 'Dorms' and it's my request that you try to find an empty one. I'll also have a discord, which IC RPing can be done if you prefer but I request the chatlogs be posted up on E mostly for my sake but also so everyone has access to what's 'canon'. I don't personally like to RP over instant messaging but I might use it briefly for very tiny things.

Anyways, everyone who submitted a sheet is in. It was honestly a really hard decision and I am really anxious about having so many people in this again. Schnookums, I'm not ruling you out but I need more info.

We have a discord server! It'll expire in a day so just PM me if you need a reinvite.

https://discord.gg/HrxzM4

The threads on E will come up shortly. I'll make an OOC thread and you can post your sheets there where I'll keep an updated list with links for reference. Next step for me is coming over everyone's Ons/Offs and basically making a note of who probably shouldn't be nudged together in any explicit scenes.... then comes looking over sheets and seeing how I can tie characters together and tie them to the overarching plot at the same time.

OH! Also, this time around, I am going to strive to keep a lot better notes and records of my thoughts and plans so that if I end up having to take on another GM, which is very possible, I won't be doing both the players and the new GM a disservice by foisting on them my mad scrawlings and relationship charts on the wall. Please let me know now if you'd be willing to take on this kind of responsibility sometime in the future.

Phew, sorry for all that rambling.

Snake

Well either way,  I don't mind as the only team evil person, Syra can be around as an authority in the school  and does her sexy fun behind the scenes and shows up if you need a baddie in control to show up.

But! Can I make a good guy so I'm not just lurking like a crocodile or something?

Inerrant Lust

Most of you know the drill by now. Post your character sheets in your first reply to the OOC thread and I will link to it in the original post for everyone's ease of access.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290757.new#new

The IC threads will soon follow as soon as I figure out a suitable prompt to start them all off. They'll probably take place at different times so huzzah for us starting off with RP time travelling shenanigans right away, huh?

Guancyto

Name Tanabe Raicho
Hobbies: Baseball, Chemistry, Death Metal Karaoke, Collectible Card Game
Discipline: Demon (Mid-Tier)
Position: School Nurse
Club: Runs Toxins and Tonics Club, Baseball Club

Special Abilities:
Disguise Magic - a demonic infiltrator par excellence, her disguises are many and impeccable, the most common of which is her seeming to be nothing but an ordinary medical ninja and innocent school nurse. Of course an ordinary medical ninja is still an expert in both healing and hurting, and an innocent school nurse at a school like Sarusagi is still going to fuck patients senseless now and again, but nevertheless!

Shadow Assimilation - far more than concealment, Raicho is able to melt into ambient shadows or hitch a ride on people's shadows, remaining undetected as she does. Total illumination can force her out, but you'd need to specifically plan to counteract a shadow-walker to do that. She can also manipulate a person's shadows to entrap them, for those troublesome times when there just isn't enough rope.

Absolute Territory: Infirmary - The school's Infirmary is her lair and domain; not only is she aware of everything that happens there and is substantially stronger there, but she can also project a fragment of herself there whenever the need arises. This allows her to fulfill her medical duties while still running clubs, or when yet another group of students has gotten themselves banged up (or just banged) in the middle of the night while she's at home reading.

Hypnosis - A combination of hypnotic power and enhanced persuasion, this can bend others to her will for a time. Especially effective on surprised, weakened or trusting targets. Because the school nurse would never encounter anybody in those sorts of states. Never. Successful hypnosis will also make the target's memories of the time while hypnotized fuzzy but generically pleasant, the better to continue preying on them.

Medical Ninja Arts - Raicho actually did take this cover identity thing seriously, which is why she has the job. She has power over toxins and tonics, and can mend wounds and cure ailments with peerless knowledge. She is actually handy to have around, sometimes!

Blood Weapons - When the chips are down and Raicho actually has to fight, a single drop of blood can be manipulated to create a whole arsenal of melee and throwable weapons. She doesn't have the magical capacity of demonic nobility nor the toughness of demons dedicated to fighting, however, so this is very much a last resort.

Physical Description:

Raicho has red hair and red eyes, which is a completely normal thing for a school nurse to have. She's of average height with some curve to her, and looks almost young enough to be another student. Her nurse's uniform includes thigh-high stockings and a short skirt to show off her perfect skin, as well as a skimpy top that shows off her cleavage and an obligatory and entirely useless hat.

Biography:

Raicho's particular breed of demon uses stealth, seduction and hypnosis to feed on vital fluids, particularly but not exclusively blood. She's not a vampire, and she's very touchy about being called one, despite the fact that she's good at blending into human society and is a seductive bloodsucker. She was one of the premier demons in the invasion of Earth, using her skills to infiltrate and destroy mortal political structures and help pave the way for demonic conquest. This got her in the Demon King's good books, which means she's now got a cushy position just overflowing with nubile, vulnerable students to feed on.

Character Goals: Finally defeat the Demon King in a card game (his deckbuilding skills are too strong), collect student pets