Enchanted University | A Disney Group Role Play | Interest Check

Started by AliceInLace, September 20, 2014, 06:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

I believe Ariel is still free but I should be able to update the list today or tomorrow, one more night of work xD
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Treena

Could I play if available Ariel, and Cheshire cat as a female and as an anthro? 

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

AliceInLace

Quote from: Treena on October 02, 2014, 11:22:53 PM
Could I play if available Ariel, and Cheshire cat as a female and as an anthro?

female chesh would be okay, but they all must be human
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Treena

Okay. I just liked Chessy with ears and tail. :) I can do Chess as a mischievous human.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Jemady Angel

Hi swash- Hi Loves *Waves after seeing the OOC*

*Looks around and plops chin in hand *

Dilemma, I shouldn't join any more role plays... second dilemma - I normally try to have a male and a female character in these kinda group games...

The characters I immediately see and am interested in : Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat (nvm Treena has helped me eliminate a character lol),and Jack Skeleton....

The sad thing? I am having this same Dilemma with my Halloween costume... what is up with all of the male characters I want to dress up/cosplay as only having sexy renditions of their costumes and all of the epic ones being for the men? Sexist...
<---- O/o

AliceInLace

Quote from: Jemady Angel on October 04, 2014, 06:10:12 AM
Hi swash- Hi Loves *Waves after seeing the OOC*

*Looks around and plops chin in hand *

Dilemma, I shouldn't join any more role plays... second dilemma - I normally try to have a male and a female character in these kinda group games...

The characters I immediately see and am interested in : Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat (nvm Treena has helped me eliminate a character lol),and Jack Skeleton....

The sad thing? I am having this same Dilemma with my Halloween costume... what is up with all of the male characters I want to dress up/cosplay as only having sexy renditions of their costumes and all of the epic ones being for the men? Sexist...

Thats why I made my own Cheshire cat  and my husband is going as the mad hatter xD

Aiden

*Posting his interest*

Hello everyone.

I am between Shang from Mulan and Robin Hood, if they are available.

xPeachyPuff

Hey Aiden,

Shang would be pretty awesome to have in the group o:

- Rainbow ♥

Aiden

I decided on Captain Hook and Shang, both are going to practically polar opposites.

Jemady Angel

Quote from: AliceInLace on October 04, 2014, 12:24:29 PM
Thats why I made my own Cheshire cat  and my husband is going as the mad hatter xD
That is awesome. I am looking to make my own Cheshire cat because I have cosplayed both the hatter and white rabbit before.

So I am going to make either Hatter (straight) or White Rabbit (Gay) and a female... (edit in when I look and try to pick again)
<---- O/o

Torterrable

Amelita

Interested in this...

Are you looking for males or females atm?
(Tinkerbell -with a Scarlett Johansson face- and Beast -with a Mario Blanco face- are the ones who come to mind immediately)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Amelita on October 04, 2014, 06:55:22 PM
Interested in this...

Are you looking for males or females atm?
(Tinkerbell and Beast are the ones who come to mind immediately)

Ame!

Beast is already taken. But I'm not sure what we're short on at the moment as there isn't a updated character list. Alice will be getting to that soon I think. Maybe males are a bit short at the moment? But like I said, I'm not 100% sure with all the people who have inquired taken into account as well.

- Rainbow ♥

Amelita

Hmmm. I will have to find another male character to use that face with hah xD

And hi Rainbow! <3

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Jemady Angel

Mad Hatter and (don't laugh) Elsa - I will be making the profiles later today or tomorrow. :)
<---- O/o

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Amelita on October 04, 2014, 07:17:30 PM
Hmmm. I will have to find another male character to use that face with hah xD

And hi Rainbow! <3

He's very attractive lol. So I hope you do! I don't see why you can't do one female and one male though, if you wanted to (:

- Rainbow ♥

Amelita

Amelita

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Amelita on October 04, 2014, 07:26:24 PM
Oh for goodness sakes xD

Haha, if Alice doesn't get an updated list out on before Monday, I'll give it a go and post it here, just to make things a bit easier. (Though obviously I don't know who's been taken in her PM's and what not :P)

- Rainbow ♥

Loves

I don't think anyone has Eric,  or Peter Pan,  or um... Gaston, or Jafar, or any of the males from Frozen. 
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Amelita

Gaston, Jafar... they may work for me... I also thought of Naveen? Is he taken?

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Amelita

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN