Pokemon game [Exotic NC, for leeway; Story>Boinking] Game Discussion. FULL

Started by Korbl, March 25, 2011, 04:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

I would so call dibs on the fire and psychic gyms, I have a pair of girls in my character catalog that would fit those requirements perfectly.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Korbl

Good idea, I can put the fighting gym in. Regions have more cities than what are shown in the games, so it's not a problem.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

DKDBSD

Quote from: Korbl on April 23, 2011, 04:05:06 PM
Good idea, I can put the fighting gym in. Regions have more cities than what are shown in the games, so it's not a problem.

I figure it's worth seeing what people want Region wise though but have Unova as a back up. But I think I'm biased I mostly like the Kanto and Johto Pokemon. XD

SargentToughie

My biggest issue the same as DKDBSD, we'll be handcuffed to Unova pokemon.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

NotCarrot

I'd be okay with Unova or an original region -- and I wouldn't see a problem with making Pokemon from every region available, even in Unova. That's a pretty minor thing, and no RP's gonna be 100% canon anyway.

Korbl

Quote from: NotCarrot on April 23, 2011, 08:23:39 PM
I'd be okay with Unova or an original region -- and I wouldn't see a problem with making Pokemon from every region available, even in Unova. That's a pretty minor thing, and no RP's gonna be 100% canon anyway.
This, pretty much. Also I did ask which region, and no one gave an opinion, so I decided.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

DKDBSD

Quote from: Korbl on April 24, 2011, 02:26:48 PM
This, pretty much. Also I did ask which region, and no one gave an opinion, so I decided.

I must have missed that. XD

Korbl

I guess everyone did. Alright, so I know DKDBSD wants a a custom, what do other people want? I'd like to just go with an existing and tweak it, because I'm going to have finals and stuff coming up, along with other things happening, but what do people want?
Ons/Offs

My A&As

SargentToughie

If I'm allowed to have 'mons from outside the region of choice, I can roll with anything.
Ons and offs

Korbl

Quote from: DemonWing01 on April 24, 2011, 03:40:43 PM
If I'm allowed to have 'mons from outside the region of choice, I can roll with anything.
Which I always said was not a problem.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

DKDBSD

Quote from: Korbl on April 24, 2011, 03:44:18 PM
Which I always said was not a problem.
I guess I'm pretty much the same we just have more freedom with an original setting.

SargentToughie

... *poke, poke*

Hello? Anybody home? I'm about to call in the necromancers if we wait for too much longer.
Ons and offs

Korbl

Quote from: DemonWing01 on May 01, 2011, 07:00:47 PM
... *poke, poke*

Hello? Anybody home? I'm about to call in the necromancers if we wait for too much longer.
I've been waiting for character sheets from the other interested parties. But I've only gotten Silk's, so I think we may need to just forge on with a fewer number of players, sound good?
Ons/Offs

My A&As

DKDBSD

Quote from: Korbl on May 02, 2011, 01:58:01 AM
I've been waiting for character sheets from the other interested parties. But I've only gotten Silk's, so I think we may need to just forge on with a fewer number of players, sound good?

Sounds good.

SargentToughie

I actually prefer smaller party sizes, there's a lot more flexibility for those few people to set up very awesome scenes without stepping on anybody's toes.
Ons and offs

DKDBSD

SargentToughie

Yeah, everybody but the one that matters... Har.

oh, and Krobl, I can tell you this from experience, on this website, don't expect EVERYBODY that expresses interest to end up saying anything. Every time I try to kick up an RP, I get like 10 people saying that they want in, and about 3 that actually ever get in characters. I can vouch for DKD and Silk, they're both consistent posters, so I think that this is about as good as we're going to get.

EDIT: oh, and one more thing. I was kicking around the idea of starting up a prologue thread for this RP on an SS ship from the other regions. That way, our characters that aren't Unova locals can get to know one another without directly impacting the story. Whenever you're ready to start the RP, you could just have the ship dock at Unova's port city... I haven't played enough of white to know what town it is yet.

Approve? Disapprove?
Ons and offs

Korbl

Quote from: DemonWing01 on May 02, 2011, 09:07:58 AM
Yeah, everybody but the one that matters... Har.

oh, and Krobl, I can tell you this from experience, on this website, don't expect EVERYBODY that expresses interest to end up saying anything. Every time I try to kick up an RP, I get like 10 people saying that they want in, and about 3 that actually ever get in characters. I can vouch for DKD and Silk, they're both consistent posters, so I think that this is about as good as we're going to get.

EDIT: oh, and one more thing. I was kicking around the idea of starting up a prologue thread for this RP on an SS ship from the other regions. That way, our characters that aren't Unova locals can get to know one another without directly impacting the story. Whenever you're ready to start the RP, you could just have the ship dock at Unova's port city... I haven't played enough of white to know what town it is yet.

Approve? Disapprove?
Sure, sounds good, it'll let you guys integrate and keep you occupied over my usually busy monday and tuesday.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

DKDBSD

Quote from: Korbl on May 02, 2011, 10:58:12 AM
Sure, sounds good, it'll let you guys integrate and keep you occupied over my usually busy monday and tuesday.

Sounds good. How many pokeman  shalt we start off with?

Laughing Hyena

SargentToughie

Quote from: DKDBSD on May 02, 2011, 11:25:14 AM
Sounds good. How many pokeman  shalt we start off with?

I'm going to go ahead and assume 1, though Korbl is the GM, not me. He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he wants us to only begin with our starter. If you want to catch one early on, or negotiate getting one in the prologue, that MAY be fine, but I'd clear it with the GM first, he's the one calling the shots.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 02, 2011, 12:18:42 PM
If people do drop out let me know for I would show interest.

I think that the GM actually did have a few people drop out, if you want in. I'm not the one making the decision, but if I were, I'd just go ahead and say that you were in. Still, best see what Korbl has to say first, I'm fairly certain he'll let you in though.
Ons and offs

DKDBSD

Quote from: DemonWing01 on May 02, 2011, 12:43:03 PM

I'm going to go ahead and assume 1, though Korbl is the GM, not me. He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he wants us to only begin with our starter. If you want to catch one early on, or negotiate getting one in the prologue, that MAY be fine, but I'd clear it with the GM first, he's the one calling the shots.

I think that the GM actually did have a few people drop out, if you want in. I'm not the one making the decision, but if I were, I'd just go ahead and say that you were in. Still, best see what Korbl has to say first, I'm fairly certain he'll let you in though.

Well I already mentioned the egg thing. I'll say their new eggs so it'll take them awhile to hatch.

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Laughing Hyena