Way of the Wicked (Evil Mythic Pathfinder Campaign - OOC)

Started by Foxfyr, October 05, 2014, 03:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meliai

{{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Solstice

Apoloies & Absences - Updated 11/16/2014 - Around and available? Hopefully?

Foxfyr

IC thread can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217304.msg10680121#msg10680121

I'll update the first post with characters, key NPCs, and a table of contents for the various stretches of downtime that we come across.  If you have one-on-one naughty time threads you wish to link to the table of contents, I could make a place for that too.  Gotta keep the exhibitionists and voyeurs happy after all.  ;)

Also, if you don't mind providing a profile pic with each of your posts to make it easier to track which characters are posting, that would be fantastic.

Foxfyr

As a point of clarification, spellbook and formulae books fall under the umbrella of starting gear that you would have gotten at the morning of your first day. Anything withing your class's starting kit from the SRD as well as any class items that is listed as being provided with the class fall under this category. The 200gp could be anything else you want.

Solstice

Quote from: Loki Aesir on November 16, 2014, 01:01:04 PM
As a point of clarification, spellbook and formulae books fall under the umbrella of starting gear that you would have gotten at the morning of your first day. Anything withing your class's starting kit from the SRD as well as any class items that is listed as being provided with the class fall under this category. The 200gp could be anything else you want.

Ooh, good to know.

I'll be getting my shopping list sorted out (and presumably the roll20 sheet transcribed into a spoiler tag in this thread? if that's desirable/necessary/whatnot?) hopefully in the near future (which is to say, am in the process of doing so).

Addendum: Does that include spells-known-at-level 1, for... I believe Keriath and myself are the only ones dependent on an item for that?

Foxfyr

Yup, you get your starting items, which includes the starting spells/formulae as though you generated it upon first creating your character.

Vekseid

Quote from: Loki Aesir on November 16, 2014, 02:36:08 PM
Yup, you get your starting items, which includes the starting spells/formulae as though you generated it upon first creating your character.

Oh wow.

May change requisition a bit then >_>

Foxfyr

Hello everybody, just wanted to check in now that I'm on my way home from vacation. Was there anything you were wanting from me for guiding the IC thread or should I just allow it to continue to be a casual post as you all get a chance sandbox deal? As for the next session, this upcoming Thursday won't woek for me due to Thanksgiving, but I'm open to ideas for an alternative date until we can resume our former routine next week.

Carlissa

Quote from: Loki Aesir on November 22, 2014, 08:32:03 PM
As for the next session, this upcoming Thursday won't woek for me due to Thanksgiving, but I'm open to ideas for an alternative date until we can resume our former routine next week.

I'm open for Tuesday and Wednesday.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Vekseid

Meliai

I can't do Wednesday unless we start really late, but Tuesday might work
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Solstice

Just about anything 'cept Fridays are good for me.

EDIT: I'm dumb, sorry. >_<

Foxfyr

I can do tonight at 8 if everybody else is interested and able.

Scratch that, something came up and tonight isn't going to work. :/

Foxfyr

So, everybody up for resuming the standard Thursday @ 8pm EST schedule this week?

Vekseid

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Meliai

{{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Carlissa

Foxfyr

Quote from: Carlissa on December 01, 2014, 09:11:30 PM
Should we have the shopping list done by Thursday?

It would certainly make things easier for you.  ;)

Carlissa

Vekseid

Carlissa

Quote from: Vekseid on December 01, 2014, 10:42:52 PM
Can put something together for you if you like.
No, that's alright. I have an idea of what I need anyway; a saddle, potions, armor, ext.

Vekseid

Quote from: Carlissa on December 02, 2014, 07:12:29 AM
No, that's alright. I have an idea of what I need anyway; a saddle, potions, armor, ext.

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateEquipment/gear/adventuringGear.html

See 'Cavalier's Kit':

A riding saddle, saddlebags, bit & bridle, etc. are all part of what you get for free.

A Masterwork backpack (50 gp) is a pretty good investment with your high strength.

Sol Lua

Foxfyr

Just a reminder that we have a game tonight. Also, I think it is best if we call it now that next week's session the session on the 25th will be cancelled due to holidays.