Way of the Wicked (Evil Mythic Pathfinder Campaign - OOC)

Started by Foxfyr, October 05, 2014, 03:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

Quote from: Solstice on March 05, 2015, 03:15:40 PM
Probably won't be around tonight. Exams have run me ragged, have a project coming up, and we tend to run a bit later than I can really get away with being around 'til.

Sorry 'bout the short-ish notice.
I'm having the same issue. I've got a take home mid-term on my plate that consists of three essays revolving around subjects which I'm less than familiar. Already sunk seven hours into it and I'm still on my first essay.

I feel really bad doing this, since it's less than an hour from the game, but I feel it would be best for me to take a break tonight as well... I have a lot of work to do and I don't think staying up until midnight would be a good idea for me.

Sorry...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Foxfyr

No worries, I was hustling to take care of other things before the game, so it was a fortunate night for call-offs. I'll see you all next week. :)

Sol Lua

Hey everyone. I'll be a bit late tonight but attending

Foxfyr

Actually, I'm going to be meeting up with my brother for dinner tonight, so we will be starting closer to 830 or 9 est tonight.

Foxfyr

There will not be d&d this Thursday on account of wife's birthday.

Carlissa

I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make it tomorrow night. I'm hosting my brother and I'll be preoccupied the whole day.  :-(
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Foxfyr

Hey guys, sorry about last week. Medical issues arose and has largely taken up all my time not at work or asleep. There's nothing to worry about, things are well in hand, but requires frequent attention all the same. Between that and the countless projects/responsibilities that are on the horizon now that winter is ending, I'm not sure if I will be able to maintain a reliable block of time to run this campaign for all of you.  I'm looking for group preferences here since what we do impacts the group. If we want to try to press on with the game, I feel that it is only fair that I warn you that I may not have the time or energy to run it on any sort of reliable routine. Especially in the upcoming several weeks where yardwork/housework, vacations, and other such life obligations are going to be a priority very soon.

It is looking like I won't be able to host tomorrow's session either due to events from last week. I am sorry for any inconvenience, I'm not a fan of being unreliable, which is why I am torn with what option to take in regards to this campaign. :/

Vekseid

You life comes first, of course. I've had other priorities lately myself. : /