Way of the Wicked (Evil Mythic Pathfinder Campaign - OOC)

Started by Foxfyr, October 05, 2014, 03:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Cancelling the 18th?

Another three-week period with no game. : (

Foxfyr

Quote from: Vekseid on December 11, 2014, 07:07:30 AM
Cancelling the 18th?

Another three-week period with no game. : (

Derp, it would probably help if I got my dates right, huh? Correction: Next week's session isn't cancelled, the one that would fall on the 25th is. That said, we can try to have a rescheduled game sometime around the holiday should people be able and interested.

Carlissa

I hope everyone's having/had a Merry Christmas!

Or a nice day if you don't celebrate...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Vekseid

Carlissa

Quote from: Vekseid on December 26, 2014, 01:56:36 PM
Hope you did too : )
Almost died on Wednesday, but other than that it was pretty good. :3

Are we going to have a makeup session or will we just wait for next week?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Vekseid

Foxfyr

Vekseid

Foxfyr

As an important note, sometime after tomorrow's session I plan on switching roll20's character sheet template from what it currently is to its simplified counterpart that looks vastly easier to use and read. The problem is that it seems none of the data in the sheets will transfer over (your token and whatnot will be unaffected), so I want to give you time to copy your character sheet info elsewhere to save it during the transition. The simpler sheet more closely resembles your standard d&d character sheet, so updating it will be a lot easier.

Carlissa

Sol Lua

I may be a few minutes late but I'll be there.

Edit: still have family over, feel free to start without me. I'll be on later though.

Sol Lua

So, what's everyone thinking for their Mythic path?  I'm leaning towards Marshal.

Vekseid

Foxfyr

From what I read, "Upon achieving his first mythic tier, a character must choose one mythic path to follow. I don't know if it allows for dual tiers...

Carlissa

I have no idea what I'll do for my path. I guess something that helps me kill things on dinosaurs.

Vekseid

Quote from: Loki Aesir on January 13, 2015, 11:51:56 AM
From what I read, "Upon achieving his first mythic tier, a character must choose one mythic path to follow. I don't know if it allows for dual tiers...

Dual path is a feat.

Quote from: Carlissa on January 13, 2015, 12:21:03 PM
I have no idea what I'll do for my path. I guess something that helps me kill things on dinosaurs.

Champion, probably.

Foxfyr

Just as an FYI, the party's experience rose to 5059 after this session, so all the girls level up!  Feel free to do so before the next session so you can continue the fight with your new stuff since it officially occurred after circumventing the fight with the Talrean navy.

Sol Lua

Yay, precious level 3.  Feel a lot less like a glass cannon.

Foxfyr

Sorry for the last-minute update, but something urgent came up and I won't be able to run our game tonight. If there are any dates that will work for everybody before the next game, let me know and I'll see if I am free to run a rain out session.

Foxfyr

Hey all,  it is looking like I'll need to cancel today's session too. I'm in the process of getting over a cold I came down with yesterday and I am not in the best state to DM. Sorry again for the late notice, I was hoping I would be feeling better by now than I do and I don't think I have it in me to do much more than pass out come 8 or 9. =\

Carlissa

Don't sweat it! Your health takes priority. Do your best to get well soon. :)

Vekseid

Sorry everyone, apparently passed out for ten hours -_-

Foxfyr

Sol Lua

Solstice

Probably won't be around tonight. Exams have run me ragged, have a project coming up, and we tend to run a bit later than I can really get away with being around 'til.

Sorry 'bout the short-ish notice.
Apoloies & Absences - Updated 11/16/2014 - Around and available? Hopefully?