The Sapphic Awakening of Theta Rho Psi (Slice of Life, Supernatural and Drama)

Started by AlizsahTheBard, December 20, 2023, 09:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

AlizsahTheBard

A Tiefling Most Private (Naughty Thot) Thoughts - AlizsahTheBard Search Thread
"And so we go, on with our lives. We know the truth but prefer lies
Lies are simple, simple is bliss. Why go against tradition when we can?
Admit defeat, live in decline! Be the victim of our own design...
The status quo, built on suspect. Why would anyone stick out their neck?"
The Decline NOFX

ThatGuy285

That guy, you know who did the thing with the other thing. No not that thing!

AlizsahTheBard

Quote from: ThatGuy285 on January 15, 2024, 05:11:36 PMI will think on it see if I can come up with someone unique.
No worries <3 Hope to see ya note supernatural species are allowed just need approval from me.
The Decline NOFX

ThatGuy285

Don't tempt me, I might go with a medusa/gorgon hiding behind a hijab and large sunglasses...
Quote from: AlizsahTheBard on January 15, 2024, 05:21:01 PMNo worries <3 Hope to see ya note supernatural species are allowed just need approval from me.

AlizsahTheBard

Quote from: ThatGuy285 on January 15, 2024, 05:29:26 PMDon't tempt me, I might go with a medusa/gorgon hiding behind a hijab and large sunglasses...
If you do then make sure the Gorgon/Medusa is at least Meditarrean or from Turkey or something to be authentic and respectful of cultures.
The Decline NOFX

ThatGuy285

Quote from: AlizsahTheBard on January 15, 2024, 05:41:29 PMIf you do then make sure the Gorgon/Medusa is at least Meditarrean or from Turkey or something to be authentic and respectful of cultures.
Of course, I am greek myself so know the culture. Will see about coming up with something later today.

AlizsahTheBard

Quote from: ThatGuy285 on January 16, 2024, 05:16:00 AMOf course, I am greek myself so know the culture. Will see about coming up with something later today.
The big challenge will be explaining why exactly she is in this Sorority? if Medusa, perhaps she's even the one that heads the Sorority?
The Decline NOFX

ThatGuy285

Quote from: AlizsahTheBard on January 16, 2024, 01:17:04 PMThe big challenge will be explaining why exactly she is in this Sorority? if Medusa, perhaps she's even the one that heads the Sorority?
I hadnt thought of being medusa herself. My thought that she was a descendent, living in isolation for many years until gaining a rebellious streak and struck out in the mundane word for a better life. Studying medicine so has a caring streak but she is socially awkward, self deprecating, defensive and blunt which does not make her the most pleasant person initially until she gets more comfortable and warm.

AlizsahTheBard

Quote from: ThatGuy285 on January 16, 2024, 01:31:23 PMI hadnt thought of being medusa herself. My thought that she was a descendent, living in isolation for many years until gaining a rebellious streak and struck out in the mundane word for a better life. Studying medicine so has a caring streak but she is socially awkward, self deprecating, defensive and blunt which does not make her the most pleasant person initially until she gets more comfortable and warm.

You would of course need to explain who the child's father was, got anyone in mind?
The Decline NOFX

ThatGuy285

Hmmm, did not think he would play role. A hiker who ran into her mother and was used before being turned to stone. Though it could be that she wasn't told the whole story. Need to think on it

AlizsahTheBard

Quote from: ThatGuy285 on January 16, 2024, 02:04:59 PMHmmm, did not think he would play role. A hiker who ran into her mother and was used before being turned to stone. Though it could be that she wasn't told the whole story. Need to think on it

It was not intent it could come up, but maybe if you want her Father could find her, or maybe she came to California to find him? Thoughts on that?
The Decline NOFX

ThatGuy285

Not sure either i want to include him but the idea that part of the reason she is there is to find him is not a bad idea. The whole father situation maybe have been the clitcher for her to return to civilisation. Cool... Need to go back to the old drawing board and draw...

Revna

Normally I'm not super into high smut but I could be very tempted if there is actual plot want story to this game too

AlizsahTheBard

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 17, 2024, 06:50:41 AMNormally I'm not super into high smut but I could be very tempted if there is actual plot want story to this game too

Oh there is definitely intended to be plot I struggle to do smut on it's own. I find it dull. 
The Decline NOFX

Revna

Quote from: AlizsahTheBard on January 17, 2024, 09:49:13 AMOh there is definitely intended to be plot I struggle to do smut on it's own. I find it dull.
Perfect! Than I will work on a sheet today :)

ThatGuy285

Anastasia Vembo

Basic Information
Name: Anastasia Vembo
Pronouns: She/Her
Gender Identity: Female
Sexual Orientation: Uncertain, leaning to sapphic of course
Species:Half-Gorgon

Physical Information
Height / Weight:  6ft 2in, 174lb
Hair / Eye Colour:
hair
hair
Faceclaim: Anastasia Kourkoulos
Build: Curvy and slender
Notable Features:
  • Patches of snake like scales on various parts of her body.
  • Petrifying gaze, necessitating of constantly wearing sunglasses for others protection.
  • Blood can be poisonous or curative, depending on which side of the body it is drawn from
Clothing Style: Conservative but form fitting (showing as much of curves as possible but little skin), head coverings to cover her snakes and sunglasses even indoors.

Academic Information
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color)]Classes:[/color][color=var(--darkreader-inline-color)] Medical school for nursing.[/color]

Personality &
History
Prsonality:
  • Taciturn
  • Blunt
  • Caring
  • Sarcastic
  • Protective

History:
Anastasia early life was that of isolation, leaving with her gorgon mother deep in a forest and taught to avoid the few humans who accidentally delved deep enough to threaten their threshold. Her mother was a harsh and bitter creature, doing the bare minimum for her half-breed child while bemoaning that they were cursed creatures by unfair gods for a crime of her ancestor that wasn't even her fault. Despite this uprising, Anastasia was always a curious child finding companionship with the fauna and flora around her, cultivating plants and leaving food for the various deer and squirrels. Her petrifying gaze prevented her being near them.

She observed humans too, who passed by or made camp nearby. She was fascinated by them particularly the way they looked more like her than she did with her mother. They were so smooth and pretty, especially the females. She wondered what it was like to be there way and would frequently raid their camps and she is the curious items they had and wore. One of those times as a child, she was drawn to pair of sunglasses she had seen the female human wore and checked her self on a nearby stream when she was caught by the couple. Instinctively she looked at them by they did not turn into stone and so she ran away. They came after her necessitating her mother's intervention who turned them into stone and hid them away. It was a terrifying experience and one that she would never forget, especially due to the harsh telling off she received from her mother. She hid away the sunglasses from her mother and kept it as keep sake and a way to get around her gaze.

As she grew up, she began to be more and more curious about herself and felt oppressed by her isolation. She would argue back with her mother, finding the strength to fight back against her abuse. In one fight, she had managed to get more information about her parentage, how her mother had her way with a human male before turning him into stone. Curious she dug deeper into her mother's found items of a man who looked like her as well as indications she had other family. Curiosity of her human family only grew and the situation with her mother only deteriorated until finally she had enough, and she runs from home covering her gorgon traits as much as she could with what she had stolen from humans. 

Entering her first human settlements was a shock to her, she had never seen such places so devoid of nature and all technology. She kept her distance as much before taking a first step into the town. It began poorly as she was almost run over by van, she had jumped out of the way but injured her leg in the process, preventing her from running away and the couple in the can came into her aid. She tried to communicate that she did not need their help but the couple were incistent and took her in, feeling sympathy due to her homeless like appearance of her clothes. Despite her best efforts, the discovered what she was and they were initially horrified but realizing she was no threat still helped her much to Anastasia's surprise.

The couple should her kindness that Anastasia was not used to. Homeschooling her, feeding and clothing her, treating her like their own child. She spent several years with them, in which time they helped her get a high school diploma and getter a better understanding of humanity. The encouraged her to go into higher education and helped her to get a scholarship in the local university. In the meantime, Anastasia remained determined to find her human family but with little to go on but some old letters there was not much she could find out. 

Traits
Likes: Nature, motorcycles, Animals, Ice Cream, creativity, pastry sweets.
Dislikes: Being around too many people at once, talking about herself, racism, drinking alcohol
Skills: First Aid, Cooking and baking, Observant
Flaws: Socially awkward, Still learning about human life, bouts of aggression and anger.

Extras
Pets: her snake hairs, of course.

Callie Del Noire

Caoimhe Reilly

Basic Information
Name:Caoimhe Reilly “Cameron Reilly (Male form)
Pronouns:She/her (as Cameron, he/him)
Gender Identity: varies
Sexual Orientation: (Polysexual)
Species: Pooka (faerie creature)

Physical Information
Height / Weight: 5’10”
Hair / Eye Colour: red hair/green eyes
Faceclaim: Bianca Beauchamps
Build: (Curvy, Slender, Busty)
Notable Features: (Creamy white skin, lustrous red hair.)

Academic Information
Classes: (European History, specifically Middle Ages)

Personality & History

Personality:
Loyal servant
Attentive
Seductive 
intensely protective
- Firmly committed to sworn oaths on his true name. 

History:
Faision was born centuries ago in the faerie realms a pooka. A trickster shapeshifter he dabbled on Earth he was apprenticed to a Hunter to stalk and track rogue faerie. He enjoyed favor and rank from the Seelie court due to his familiarity with the human world where his dalliances gave him riches and influence. 
Messages and work from the faerie court dropped off to nothing in the last hundred years or so, till once again a faerie courtier appeared and told him to track down and bring home a rogue faerie. He spent months tracking the missing girl and has finally found her. He is simply waiting for the right moment to capture and return her home. 

Traits

Clothes horse, must wear fashionable clothing. Either high fashion or latex fashion.  
  Women, he likes wooing the ladies. 
  Prankster, invertebrate trickster
  Car fan, loves high end cars. 

Dislikes: Faerie court politics
  Giving an oath on his true name as it’s long term binding.
  Having his word challenged thems fighting words. 
  Loves taking bets will bet on a coin flip. 
  Sexually adventurous. 

Skills: (Disguise,Tracking, swordsmanship. )  
Flaws: Bound by his word. Giving it will bind him for years, decades or centuries
  Tends to fall into roles that he’s been into too long. 
  Intensely curious about magic, looking to improve his spell skills and possessions.

AlizsahTheBard

The Decline NOFX

Saric

@ThatGuy285
So many questions...

Does her curative blood cure petrification? Would contact lenses block her gaze? As a half-gorgon does her gaze fully petrify or is it more of a stiffening? Could she eventually gain control over her gaze or is it uncontrollable? Could she perform some sacrifice to gain greater control of both her gaze and the glamor?

@Callie Del Noire
Looks like fun but a few issues or confusing bits...

Under 'Likes' I think you meant an "irreverent" trickster, an 'invertebrate' is a creature without a back bone.

Under 'Dislikes' you've listed that he 'Loves taking bets' and that he's 'sexually adventurous', both of which seem like they describe a 'Like', so does he like those things or not?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Callie Del Noire

Oh autocorrect struck again and the like bit is ‘cannot resist an offer’

ThatGuy285

Quote from: Saric on January 17, 2024, 03:58:01 PM@ThatGuy285
So many questions...

Does her curative blood cure petrification? Would contact lenses block her gaze? As a half-gorgon does her gaze fully petrify or is it more of a stiffening? Could she eventually gain control over her gaze or is it uncontrollable? Could she perform some sacrifice to gain greater control of both her gaze and the glamor?
Oh glamor was an old idea i forgot to remove when i decided to go half gorgon rather than full. Mother Gorgon is of snake tail and human torso variety while Anastasia is almost full human apart from the scales, eyes and snake hair.

Full petrification was the idea but open to the idea of just freezing people. No control of her gaze but may potentially learn to control it better, not sure how yet as i am taking the thought from you. Contact lenses may help, she hasn't tried it, then again her eyes are unnatural though so will need them anyway. Open to suggestions, though. 

Danai could leverage her territory creation to make it a non-issue inside the house.

ThatGuy285

Quote from: Karma on January 17, 2024, 04:18:29 PMDanai could leverage her territory creation to make it a non-issue inside the house.
Good solution once everything about her is revealed.

Quote from: AlizsahTheBard on January 17, 2024, 03:50:49 PMBoth these characters are perfectly acceptable.
If i there is nothing else for me to do, i will try to post at some point tomorrow.