News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wanted M/M roleplayers [Dominants or Switches pls]

Started by Izu, December 11, 2009, 11:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

Okay, I'll make this short and clear.

1. What I want from my partners:

- To be creative and add to the plot [and of course to write in a proper English].
- To reply with at least two well structured paragraphs, best is between 3 and 8 paragraphs. Intros - at least 4-5 paragraphs.
- To keep in touch with me if anything bothers them about the story, the characters, anything.
- To let me know if they are not going to reply for more than 24 hours.
- To post at least once a day, and if they can't do it *points to above*
- Be dominant or the more dominant of a switches' couple.

2. What you can expect from me if we start roleplaying with you:
- To always reply with as much as you've given me.
- To try to develop the story with you.
- To always PM you or post in my A/A thread if I can't post for some reason.
- To be a good submissive and a good switch.
- To be sweet and cuddly <3

3. Current Cravings & O///O thread

Note: I'm too lazy to write down all the ideas I have right now, so I'll just post basic settings and pairings. If anything catches your eye, feel free to message me. :]
-Roles I want to roleplay are in italics-

Battlefield:
~ Modern/Past/Futuristic
- Commander x New Soldier
- Knight x His servant

City:
~Baseball players? <33 (pls?)
~ Modern/Futuristic
- Blind date
- 'Straight Guy' x His best friend who is gay
- Businessman x Homeless guy
- Hitman x Male Stripper
- Detective x His dead partner's younger brother
- Master x Pet-slave

If nothing on here interests you, take a look at my O/O thread and see what I like and dislike and feel free to offer pairings and plots of your own.

Please keep in mind that messaging me doesn't mean that I'll automatically accept to roleplay with you. In case I say 'No, thanks', please don't hate me - sometimes I just don't think that I'll click with someone's writing style, so I say 'No' because I hate to start new roleplays and to block about them in a day or two... *looks down*

- Blind date

You think that the worst thing that can happen to you is to have to come out of the closet to your parents and see the disappointment on their faces? You think that it will be annoying to have your parents preach to you that you should become straight and find yourself a woman?
Well... think twice.
It's much worse to have your enthusiastic mother poking her nose in your personal life. If you don't believe me - ask Character A - he knows best! He thought that when he got out of his rural town he was going to be finally away from his mother's constant poking to find himself a soulmate, but he was so wrong. One day he gets a call from his mom, telling him that she had met some old friend whose son is - omg guess! Gay! and he lives in the same city as Character A, so of course, she questioned her friend about her son and was quite impressed with Character B, so the two set them up a blind date. "And you better go or you'll disappoint me!"
What starts as an annoying conversation with Character A's mother, it turns out that he actually goes to the blind date only to meet Character B... What happens next?

- Businessman(you) x Homeless guy(me)

Character A (you) is rich, handsome, powerful, smart... and gay. Only that he hasn't told anyone just yet. But when his parents start poking him to get married for a good girl, he decides to do something about it. On his way home he sees Character B (me)- a homeless young man who is actually quite handsome despite his poor clothes and dirty face. CharaA orders his driver to get CharaB in the car and on the way to his apartment he offers CharacterB something that is hard to believe and even harder to say 'no' to. He asks him to pretend that they are lovers for six months, so that his parents would stop bothering him for good and in exchange CharaB would get to live in a nice apartment, get food, clothes, anything he wants and after the six months he would be left the apartment and a nice amount of money...

- Master (you) x Pet-slave(me)

Not so far in the future, there's a new world order. Those who are rich can do anything they want and they are above the law. It is even legal to own another human being and do whatever you want with them.  Anything you want. Character A (you) decides to get himself a pet-slave out of boredom as one of his friends had recommended him a new slave market. They've had developed a new way of manipulating slaves and keeping them obedient - a collar that cannot be taken off the human pets, that injects a sex drug into the slaves every few hours, making them quite horny and willing to do anything to earn their master's attention. Character A goes in the market to find thousands of young women and men, held in cages, all of them moaning and groaning as they want someone to notice them. Only one of the boys (me) there is quiet and he attracts CharacterA's attention. He is different, still rather new in the market, just having been captured, so he is still not taking heavy drugs, only lighter ones to keep him quiet and obedient. Character A buys the boy wanting to experiment with him...
Keep in mind that the story will be filled with sex (check my o&o to see what I like), but there will be romance too as the slave would have moments when his mind is clean of drugs and Character A actually sees that he is a very sweet person. We can even have the master take the boy's collar and see what would happen next...

-------------
UPDATES

New cravings

- Gang rp - I have an idea, but I need a cool dominant for it.
- Battlefield.
- Dance/singer rivals? Something like 'So you think you can dance' or 'American Idol' kind of rp, behind the scene? Kinda addicted to those shows right now >.<
-An affair roleplay. Married man (you) x His young lover (me). It can be set anywhere - school, work, college, clubs, whore house.

NEWEST CRAVINGS
-WWII - a story about two boys that grew up together, best friends and all... But what will happen when the Nazi start hunting the Jewish and one of the guys is a Jew? Will the 'pure-blooded' leave his friend and love, hunt him like an animal or he will turn his back at the nation and do his best to help the man he loves? [I'd like to play the Jewish guy]

--Club - something based on Queer as Folk - A boy [me] makes his way into a gay club and ends up in bed with one of the hottest guys in the club [you]. [Original character, please. Just the idea from the series].

4th March 2010 UPDATE - all are big time WANTS! <33

Baseball Players: I've wanted to play something like this for years. I love baseball and I will want to play with someone who knows the rules of the game. We can have a rookie x someone experienced, or high-school players, it can be set in the US or in Japan... Just if you're a baseball fan, PM me and we'll talk about the plot.

Single dad x His kid's kindergarten teacher : I can play either. The idea is that the single dad lives to provide for his son. The teacher loves his job. He had always thought that the Dad is not a great parent - leaving his kid first, taking him last, never showing for the parent-teacher's meetings. And then one day the kid gets injured during one of the breaks and thus the two meet in the hospital... [Contact me to hear the rest of the plot, too lazy to write it down right now]

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Izu

'Straight Guy' x His best friend who is gay is now taken by Caehlim. <3

Izu

Brainstormed some of the plot ideas I have.

Izu

I think Saku mentioned that she would be taking the blind-date idea, so consider it taken for now.

But I really really want to try the masterxpet, only that no one has showed interest in it... Aren't there any dominant m/m players out there? -o-

Nico

I do play Dom's, but we already have a game, and I really can't take another. :-)

Izu

I know that you do play Dom's. :>
And I don't mind playing two stories with the same roleplay partner~ Just saying in case if you or anyone ever wants to get a second rp with me going on~

Izu

Lil Update
I have 10 more days of studying for exams (two more exams - 13th and 19th Feb), so~ the end is so close that I can feel it already. I'm currently replying really slowly to all of my ongoing roleplays, but~ as I said - the end is near, so I decided to give this thread a little poke. If anyone has any ideas (not necessarily the ones I've listed above) and want to rp with me - just contact me and we can start brainstorming/planning a story :]

Izu

New cravings
- Gang rp - I have an idea, but I need a cool dominant for it.
- Battlefield.
- Dance/singer rivals? Something like 'So you think you can dance' or 'American Idol' kind of rp, behind the scene? Kinda addicted to those shows right now >.<

P.S.
Btw - I'm really itching to start some new stories. >.<
pls pls pls some rp with me ;w;

pls...

P.S.

BTW I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD MIX OF SEX, ACTION AND ROMANCE IN THE RPS. DON'T WANT IT TOO ROMANTIC, DON'T WANT IT TOO CYBER-ING-ISH, DON'T WANT IT JUST DUMB ACTION. BUT A GOOD MIX! <3

Izu

One more idea~ I kind of want an affair roleplay. Married man (you) x His young lover (me). It can be set anywhere - school, work, college, clubs, whore house.

Izu

Added some more cravings and lil ideas.

Izu

4 days till the end of exams. Craving roleplays!

Izu

Izu

Where are all the dominants? ~.~ Izu wants some new roleplays~

Izu

Izu

Izu

Izu

Izu

Omniblacklight

If you don't mind females playing males and you're still up for it, I wouldn't mind playing the single father and kindergarten teacher scene. I've an idea for either a boxing father who is so busy with work to provide for his kid that he comes off as uncaring when it comes to how much time he spends with his kid. Seeing as you like strong men and want a dominant. If you're still up for that give me a message. I may be going to bed shortly though. I'm unfortunately still out of bed haha.
>>>Expect random disappearances, getting ready to move again and being pulled along by too many people!<<<

Izu