Moon Beams and Blood (werewolf/vampire war rp other creatures welcome)

Started by LimitlessNikkie, June 16, 2010, 10:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

Comunications have broken down and it's come to the brink of war. There have been attacks by both sides but mostly it's been small groups fighting for territories. Most of the fighting is small scale no more then 3 or 4 involved at once but things are escalating quickly.

I want two distinct groups vampires and werewolves with other creatures having the freedom to choose. Each group should have a at least a pair thats already knows eachother. The fractions are both in the same territory fighting to retain it.

Have ideas? Great this is a loose idea still I knwo it still needs work. please post a bio and any ideas if interested.

Geradine

i would be interested  in this. what type of "other" creatures did you have  in mind?
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

LimitlessNikkie

Anything you think would work well with one of the two factions. I'm pretty open to any suggestions.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Can play Vampire if you would like. Either and older more evolved true blood, or one of the little newer turned.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

LimitlessNikkie

true blood line vampire would be a powerful character it would be great if that what you'd like to play but either is fine.

Geradine

i think i'll take on older lycan. on that's learned to control his shifting and isn't affected by the moon, although the full moon does make him more powerful.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

LimitlessNikkie