High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

Masa walked out and smiled softly, walking out onto the street "bored..." he said to himself
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

azzmeister89

as Masa left Aaron went into the bedroom, he could here Hina muttering on the roof "Hina come back inside, we need to talk"

Queen Elsa

"No. I'm not going anywhere." she snapped.

azzmeister89

he sighed "fine but when you decide to come in and talk i'll be waiting" he would have gone out there to but with his injury it would have been a big mistake.

Wajin

Masa looked up at Hina and chuckled "Trouble in paradise?"
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Queen Elsa

"I don't want to talk to you. Why would I want to talk with someone who thinks I'm a liar?" And with that, she shut the window.

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 23, 2012, 04:37:27 PM
Masa looked up at Hina and chuckled "Trouble in paradise?"

Hina frowned and looked down at Masa. "He's such a jerk. I told him I loved him and he didn't believe me.

azzmeister89

still in the bedroom Aaron heard everything "thats not what i said"

Queen Elsa

"Yes it is Aaron. You don't believe that I said it for the right reasons. That's calling me a liar. So just shut up."

azzmeister89

Aaron got angry then "fine then, sit out there and sulk, when your ready to come back in and talk like a real couple then be my guest" he stomped off into the living room then and sat down on the sofa.

Queen Elsa

"Hmph... I don't care... I can stay out here all night... I've done it many times before to escape from father... I can do it now..." The truth of the matter was that Hina wasn't able to discuss things like that. She was inexperienced with relationships, and all she had learned from her father was to hurt someone when you're mad.

Wajin

Masa looked around before grabbing hold of the wall, climbing up till he reached the roof, he crawled up to her and sat by her side "Hope you don't mind"

Queen Elsa

She shook her head and sighed. "I could use the company."

Wajin

He chuckled and looked in through the window, he leaned in to whisper "don't tell Aaron this... I'm gay... I'd just love his reaction when he sees us sitting out here... I love it when I make guys jealous..."

Queen Elsa

Hina smiles a small smile. "You are? I never would have pegged you as gay."

Gavlois

(the story gets weird whenever I look away)
O/O

azzmeister89

still sitting on his sofa Aaron quietly muttered to himself

Queen Elsa

(Lol. It's the same thing with cats. Whenever you look away, they do something cute.)

Wajin

Masa smiled and nodded "Well, I am.... and luckly my father approves"

Queen Elsa

"Awwww... That's really good." Hina laughed half heartedly as she thought of all the ratings her father had given her over the years. "At least your father supports you..." she muttered to herself.

Wajin

Masa frowned a little "I'm sorry about what your father did to you Hina... I heard... He's a monster"

Queen Elsa

Hina looked away. "Nobody, not even Siegfried or Aaron, noticed what was going on... I have to wonder... How much do they truly care about me, if they didn't see the pain I was in every day of my life..." Tears collect in her eyes.

Wajin

Masa wraps his arms around Hina "Shhhh come here"

Queen Elsa

Hina hugs Masa and cries in his arms.

Wajin

He held her close, stroking her back, he ran his fingers through her hair "I'm right here"

Queen Elsa

Her sobs grew more frequent as she was finally able to let out every pent up emotion she had been holding in.